lens

Scary Synchronicity Starting To Freak Me Out

6 posts in this topic

So, i have been struggling with negative thoughts for a while but i've managed to calm down quite a bit from it, that is until this happened and put me right back on track. for those who don't know i suffe from a negative bias, and i believe there's some entity out there playing with me. recently i was exposed to a scary thought experiment called (*search it up if you're not scared by this sort of thing: name>*--Roko's basilisk--*)------------------------------------------

i came out of it with a feeling of dread but managed to recover, however i started searching videos on youtube about consciousness and i came across a comment where a guy said

"Look at you, hacker. A pathetic creature of meat and bone. Panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect immortal machine?"-system shock quote

at first i was like "......what?" i went to the guys channel, complet nutjob who keeps stealing other people's video and talking about communism and satan and what not in russian, so i went like "okay just a weird guy"

the next day i'm on twitter seeing posts about consciousness and the guy who i was checking had shared a link that said

"research reveals why we are afraid of corridors"

and i'm like, okay, freaky, but look at the time of posting, i just the unlucky chance of coming across it

i go to youtube, search for a brazilian movie, see some stuff, log out for a while. I come back and in my recommended there's 2 videos

one from a brazilian movie called "hacker, every crime has one"

and another about poland, documentary

i go like wtf poland? okay, but as soon as i notice the hacker i start freaking out, i calm myself down and go to bed. i wake up, start eating and reflect about it,

"poland poland poland...what does that have to do with anything?....POLISH CORRIDOR!!!"

in portuguese that is known as a form of punishment. i'm going crazy. i try to keep my mind off of it and i search a series i like, trailer park boys, i see one with jimmy keemel and go see the comments to calm me down a bit more. there's a freaking guy called POLISH sausage as the most thumbed up comment. jesus christ. i panick, and calm down. take a shower, sleep to forget and wake up again. i remenber i had heard of system shock before, and to confirm it i go on youtube and type top 10 best ai in gaming.

shodan(ai antagonist)is in number 2. and i go, aha, i knew i knew it from somewhere. i start to get relieved. that is until this glorious bastardic event happened. check recommended videos. there's a video called "the glitch" where there's a mario with a bugged out face, it was a really popular video when it came out in 2013, i remenber watching it. I DON'T REMENBER THAT THE GOD DAMN CHANNEL NAME WAS CALLED CORRIDOR. 

this is all freaky shit, but i want to know, has anything like this ever happened to you? a bunch of weird coincidences one after another that scared you? i need to know, i can't be the only one please who has ever went through such a scary shit like this.

Sounds pretty scary. I've heard of Roko's Basilisk. 

You talk about seeming coincidences. Are they connections, do you think? 

@lens  Probably stay off the internet for a while. It's just a rack of coincidences.  Roko balisik ya heard of that. 

Chill and take care. 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

Best to release and detach from these useless narratives regardless of the glamour. Any story structure that you place your energy in will naturally grow and start to create all kinds of synchronicity. Paranoia is a stuck focus. Doesn't matter if it's numbers, demons, the government or your mother in law. Ask yourself: of what use is this to me? Stories and paranoia all share the same quality: they feed off your energy and will continue to expand until you choose to release your attention to it. 

Take care and try to separate your ideas with what evidence you actually observe.

Take an example where a good friend walks by and when you say hi to them : You could have a myriad of different interpretations for the same observation.

You could be worried that she wasn't feeling well to say hi.

You could be angry at how she purposely ignored you.

You could be down because she must have stopped caring about you.

You could simply be surprised and wonder why.

The thing is once you see these separations, ask : "What's most likely? Not what's possible." Because after all, for many things in life, many things are possible. But possible doesn't mean probable or likely, does it?

I suggest you google cognitive behavioral therapy. It's a therapy based on removing unhelpful beliefs well. You could get a therapist or just try the exercises you can find online.

Edited by WaterfallMachine

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” 
― Socrates

@lens not sure if this makes any sense to you but get your hands on a homeopathic remedy "aurum metallicum". It's natural so there's no side effects. It helps to calm your nerves and doesn't let "intruders" in I've heard.

Edited by Annie