Ritu

Love??

26 posts in this topic

@Nahm I'ver read your trip report, wow. sounds like a real breakthrough. do you consider it enlightenment? and have you had such huge awakening experiences also without any psychedelics during meditation or even during day to day activity?

Thank you so much, I've noticed your comments before, they're always so inspirational. they always seem to come from a very deep place, a place of love. authenticity shines through. reading your words and similar comments always fuel me to keep on working on this path, so that one day I will reach similar levels of awareness. <3

I've had 4 shroom experiences. 2 very chill ones. 2 with some really fucked up shit going on, where I seriously lost all sense of identity, I just didn't know anything anymore (I think I was not ready at that moment, I was panicking for some time..) and one time I felt like going insane, like having a psychosis. you could probably call them 'bad trips'. but I don't consider them as bad trips, because even though I was scared shitless, at some point I surrendered to my fears and then I experienced one of the best moments in my life where everything went full circle. my fear became the strength of a lioness, psychosis became deep understanding, immense pain became joy and endless bliss. 

I would like to experiment further with psychedelics, but right now I don't have the possibility. I'm sure that when the time is right, a chance will pop up. for now I will continue with my regular meditation, yoga, journaling, book-reading, nutrition, education practices.

wanted thoughts? like being mindful/aware of my thoughts and steering my mind in the direction of pleasant thoughts about my future?

I can feel more and more that the world is a reflection of the inside. the more i accept myself, the more I understand and feel empathy towards others. maybe I will recognize reality as love once I truly/completely start loving myself. 

thank you <3

Edited by phoenix666

whatever arises, love that

38 minutes ago, phoenix666 said:

@Nahm I'ver read your trip report, wow. sounds like a real breakthrough. do you consider it enlightenment? and have you had such huge awakening experiences also without any psychedelics during meditation or even during day to day activity?

I experienced all is one prior to psychadelics. Just from 20 years of daily practices. It was wholly physiological. It was clear I was not a thing. I did not literally visually see it until 8g shroom tea. Both equally 'real' experiences in the sense they are experiences of losing my prior paradigm of what real is. It is clear I am and no thing is love. I am love. 

Thank you so much, I've noticed your comments before, they're always so inspirational. they always seem to come from a very deep place, a place of love. authenticity shines through. reading your words and similar comments always fuel me to keep on working on this path, so that one day I will reach similar levels of awareness. <3

well that's love right there. Feels great! Thank you!

I've had 4 shroom experiences. 2 very chill ones. 2 with some really fucked up shit going on, where I seriously lost all sense of identity, I just didn't know anything anymore (I think I was not ready at that moment, I was panicking for some time..) and one time I felt like going insane, like having a psychosis. you could probably call them 'bad trips'. but I don't consider them as bad trips, because even though I was scared shitless, at some point I surrendered to my fears and then I experienced one of the best moments in my life where everything went full circle. my fear became the strength of a lioness, psychosis became deep understanding, immense pain became joy and endless bliss. 

That's powerful man! Thank you for sharing :)   

I would like to experiment further with psychedelics, but right now I don't have the possibility. I'm sure that when the time is right, a chance will pop up. for now I will continue with my regular meditation, yoga, journaling, book-reading, nutrition, education practices.

pure wisdom imo! Nice!

a thought for you....meditate on I am love, all is possible, all is illusion, all is possible  - and then walk into a coffee shop. I have seen that coffee shops are a cover story. 

wanted thoughts? like being mindful/aware of my thoughts and steering my mind in the direction of pleasant thoughts about my future?

Wanted. Only. Yesterday, I had an interview scheduled with a guy from another state. I had talked on the phone a lot with him, and I helped him with his licensing process, etc. I was convinced he was perfect for the job. Stellar attitude, 20 years sales experience, he "got it". Noon comes and he never shows. My office manager says - what a bummer Nahm. I said, no. The universe is. I don't know why dude didn't show, I know how I perceive, I know the power of my focus, I know all is well. 4 hours later, dude sends me this long text about why he didn't show, revealing to me, he has a pretty serious problem right now with alcoholism. Lot of time saved. Lot of energy gained. All is well. When all seems seperate, is when we have an opportunity to experience all is well. All is love. All is One. 

I can feel more and more that the world is a reflection of the inside. the more i accept myself, the more I understand and feel empathy towards others. maybe I will recognize reality as love once I truly/completely start loving myself. 

You got it man. 

In hindsight, it's so simple. Love is not coming from anyone or anywhere, though it is all. The path to eternal love, is through the self. So if you seek eternal love, start pointing your love inward. Accept everything you find. Then it becomes so obvious it was there all along. But, on the other hand, the story is very fun. There's no rush. It's You doing you anyways. There is no losing. Death is enlightenment. Fun to have our cake and be able to eat it too though. That's my story at least. 

A tiny practice suggestion of love...pick someone very arbitrary to you...like maybe Kelly Clarkson. Start listening to her songs. Read about her online. Share her with someone. Love her. Get her nuances. Learn her childhood.  And bam! There is love. 

thank you <3

thank you ❤️

Edited by Nahm

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm not sure what you mean by meditating on I am love, all is illusion/possible? like affirmations? or more like a conceptual contemplation? hahaha everyone has their magic place, for you it seems to be a coffee shop. I'll have to find my own xD

"When all seems seperate, is when we have an opportunity to experience all is well." this is very powerful. I felt this during my craziest shroom tea trip. that everything goes full cycle and that the darkest moment could be the best trigger for an illumination. but it's always so difficult to transfer the insights of meditation/trips into daily experience. I guess that's where the hard daily training comes in. but I already feel some slight changes in my day to day life, so that's a big motivation. your words are an even bigger inspiration.

decades of work on philosophy, religion, nutrition, quantum physics and on the spiritual path.. that's big. respect! I am also very interested in quantum physics. I've read some (not too difficult to comprehend) books about it and it gave me goosebumps. It seems to kind of pinpoint in the direction of non duality and everything that spiritual teachers talk about.

ach, this love! it's probably right under my nose........but I'm still blind.... :P

@phoenix666 thanks.     on the meditate on love note, i meant it lightly.  like chill and just consider that maybe you are the whole thing.  maybe the greatest possible scenario you can even imagine has nothing on the magnitude of truth.  maybe.      QMs, for me, was the bridge between how qm and spirituality are descriptions of the One, and how I'm that One, and everything around me is of that One, and I'm not some person that is separate.  that's like saying a domino falls on its own accord, or some part of the air is seperate from the rest of the air.  i was very science minded at the time though. 

thanks for the compliment on the decades.  i appreciate it.  weird how in my life, the subjects like qm's, meditation, psychadelics, etc are not really socially appreciated- but the benefits are so socially beneficial.  anyways, i appreciate that. thanks! 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm ok, I'll chill and try to consider. i think this is perhaps the most difficult part, to just open the mind to the possibility..of no self, of all being one, of being infinite and the whole thing. on some level I believe it, what enlightened teachers tell, but probably somewhere I still am closed to the idea. If I said I don't believe in physical reality, I'd lie. 

I still am science minded. It's difficult not to be with the stuff I have to deal with for university.. but I am less than I was before. I feel like my science minded part is decreasing and my spiritual/openminded part is slowly taking the upper hand. 

yes, that's why it takes wisdom an longterm thinking to go towards the stuff that society is not appreciating - with the cost of being labelled weird ;)