Peace and Love

Sexual Transmutation Energy, Why Good Romantic Relationships Can Create Financial Success.

20 posts in this topic

Sexual Transmutation Energy,  Why Good Romantic Relationships can create Financial Success.

I wanted to share this information my Ex Bf and I discovered on our journey together.  Even though I am single again for right now (and for a good reason),  I've learned how truly valuable a good relationship...specifically a sexual committed one, can effect a man's success and career. (Of course it's great for women too, but I'm going to be referencing from an old book, when most women weren't working in that day and age).  It's really important to think about who you decide to make a long term commitment with.

We found this information in the book:  "Think Your Way to Wealth," By Napoleon Hill.  If you haven't read up on really good sources on the Law of Attraction, and seen it working in your life (like I have) through much practice and studying, this may not make sense to you at all.  But I felt it was worth sharing for those that may be open and interested.

https://selfdefinition.org/celibacy/quotes/napoleon-hill-sex-transmutation-part-1.htm

*I would copy and paste the pages, but unfortunately I don't have access to them at the moment, but I found a great website above that explains a lot of how this works.  It's apparently in Napoleon Hill's other book "Think and Grow Rich"

Sex transmutation is simple and easily explained. It means the switching of the mind from thoughts of physical expression, to thoughts of some other nature.

Sex desire is the most powerful of human desires. When driven by this desire, men develop keenness of imagination, courage, will-power, persistence, and creative ability unknown to them at other times. So strong and impelling is the desire for sexual contact that men freely run the risk of life and reputation to indulge it. When harnessed, and redirected along other lines, this motivating force maintains all of its attributes of keenness of imagination, courage, etc., which may be used as powerful creative forces in literature, art, or in any other profession or calling, including, of course, the accumulation of riches.

The transmutation of sex energy calls for the exercise of will-power, to be sure, but the reward is worth the effort. The desire for sexual expression is inborn and natural. The desire cannot, and should not be submerged or eliminated. But it should be given an outlet through forms of expression which enrich the body, mind, and spirit of man. If not given this form of outlet, through transmutation, it will seek outlets through purely physical channels.

A river may be dammed, and its water controlled for a time, but eventually, it will force an outlet. The same is true of the emotion of sex. It may be submerged and controlled for a time, but its very nature causes it to be ever seeking means of expression. If it is not transmuted into some creative effort it will find a less worthy outlet.

Fortunate, indeed, is the person who has discovered how to give sex emotion an outlet through some form of creative effort, for he has, by that discovery, lifted himself to the status of a genius.

Scientific research has disclosed these significant facts:

1. The men of greatest achievement are men with highly developed sex natures; men who have learned the art of sex transmutation.

2. The men who have accumulated great fortunes and achieved outstanding recognition in literature, art, industry, architecture, and the professions, were motivated by the influence of a woman.

(** I can not express in words how powerful this is.  If a man takes the opportunity to really choose who he has a relationship with, especially a woman that fully supports his work/life purpose and what he is doing, he has the potential to be extremely successful.   I saw this first hand for myself, as I watched my ex bf regain a lot of his old art talent because I encouraged and inspired him to go after his dreams.  It was like this whole new person, I didn't even know came alive!  I gave him full support without zero judgement, and this man was just gleaming with positive energy.  He became vibrant, and really started to take actions steps towards his music career.)

The research from which these astounding discoveries were made, went back through the pages of biography and history for more than two thousand years. Wherever there was evidence available in connection with the lives of men and women of great achievement, it indicated most convincingly that they possessed highly developed sex natures.

THE TEN MIND STIMULI

The human mind responds to stimuli, through which it may be "keyed up" to high rates of vibration, known as enthusiasm, creative imagination, intense desire, etc. The stimuli to which the mind responds most freely are:

1. The desire for sex expression

2. Love

3. A burning desire for fame, power, or financial gain, MONEY

4. Music

5. Friendship between either those of the same sex, or those of the opposite sex.

6. A Master Mind alliance based upon the harmony of two or more people who ally themselves for spiritual or temporal advancement.

7. Mutual suffering, such as that experienced by people who are persecuted.

8. Auto-suggestion

9. Fear

10. Narcotics and alcohol.

(*Love and sex are the most positive forces/emotions in the universe, and can allow us to create so many beautiful things.  Sex is a creative energy frequency. It will make more sense once you study law of attraction, hard core. )

The desire for sex expression comes at the head of the list of stimuli, which most effectively "stepup" the vibrations of the mind and start the "wheels" of physical action. Eight of these stimuli are natural and constructive. Two are destructive. The list is here presented for the purpose of enabling you to make a comparative study of the major sources of mind stimulation. From this study, it will be readily seen that the emotion of sex is, by great odds, the most intense and powerful of all mind stimuli.

This comparison is necessary as a foundation for proof of the statement that transmutation of sex energy may lift one to the status of a genius. Let us find out what constitutes a genius. Some wiseacre has said that a genius is a man who "wears long hair, eats queer food, lives alone, and serves as a target for the joke makers." A better definition of a genius is, "a man who has discovered how to increase the vibrations of thought to the point where he can freely communicate with sources of knowledge not available through the ordinary rate of vibration of thought."

https://selfdefinition.org/celibacy/quotes/napoleon-hill-sex-transmutation-part-2.htm

WHY MEN SELDOM SUCCEED BEFORE FORTY

I discovered, from the analysis of over 25,000 people, that men who succeed in an outstanding way, seldom do so before the age of forty, and more often they do not strike their real pace until they are well beyond the age of fifty. This fact was so astounding that it prompted me to go into the study of its cause most carefully, carrying the investigation over a period of more than twelve years.

This study disclosed the fact that the major reason why the majority of men who succeed do not begin to do so before the age of forty to fifty, is their tendency to DISSIPATE their energies through over indulgence in physical expression of the emotion of sex. The majority of men never learn that the urge of sex has other possibilities, which far transcend in importance, that of mere physical expression. The majority of those who make this discovery, do so after having wasted many years at a period when the sex energy is at its height, prior to the age of forty-five to fifty. This usually is followed by noteworthy achievement.

The lives of many men up to, and sometimes well past the age of forty, reflect a continued dissipation of energies, which could have been more profitably turned into better channels. Their finer and more powerful emotions are sown wildly to the four winds. Out of this habit of the male, grew the term, "sowing his wild oats."

The desire for sexual expression is by far the strongest and most impelling of all the human emotions, and for this very reason this desire, when harnessed and transmuted into action, other than that of physical expression, may raise one to the status of a genius.

One of America’s most able business men frankly admitted that his attractive secretary was responsible for most of the plans he created. He admitted that her presence lifted him to heights of creative imagination, such as he could experience under no other stimulus.

One of the most successful men in America owes most of his success to the influence of a very charming young woman, who has served as his source of inspiration for more than twelve years.

*The website also sources good information on Celibacy, but I choose to believe that relationships can be very resourceful in creating success.  Of course you should do things for yourself, but I found this information to be very interesting. :)

@Peace and Love Interesting indeed and thank you so much for sharing. 

Romantic energy is the most vibrant kind of energy. It's like fire. The flame of passion. If you allow the fire to consume you, you get destroyed but if use this passion to ignite a mission,you achieve great heights. I think this is the gist of the post. Good information.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@Loreena

2 minutes ago, Loreena said:

@Peace and Love Interesting indeed and thank you so much for sharing. 

Romantic energy is the most vibrant kind of energy. It's like fire. The flame of passion. If you allow the fire to consume you, you get destroyed but if use this passion to ignite a mission,you achieve great heights. I think this is the gist of the post. Good information.

I wish I could tell you the full on story of how my Ex BF and I met.  It was totally nuts. The synchronizations were just insane. We were both strong believers and users of the law of attraction.  This man literally drove 2000 miles across the country in his RV to see me.   I had created a Vision Board with pictures I Photoshopped of the two of us together (3 weeks prior to his visit).  I was using  the principles of the law of attraction from what I had studied from Kevin Trudeau and his GIN training.  I was also sending Reiki on a regular basis to my vision board, which is taught to to us in class to help manifest desires.  The same energy in Reiki, is also the same energy in the Law of Attraction...aka the law of Love.

Yes you totally got it.  I think we both had desires and passions that went in two completely different directions.  The Romance was there, but he was not as focused with his creative energy to make things work.

Can I use this energy destructively?

It's deserved.

@Annetta

12 hours ago, Annetta said:

Can I use this energy destructively?

It's deserved.

The truth is your mind and brain are emitters of energy and frequency.  Your emotions are your literal frequency. If you feel Love you receive Love.  If you are sad and depressed or angry, you will receive it.  What you give to others, you will receive in return.  The best REVENGE is to live Successfully.  If someone does you wrong, the energy will come back to them at some point.  But also if you were hurt by someone....what kind of frequency or emotion were you putting out in that situation?  That means you were hurt before with someone or something else...and you are continuing the pattern of emotions.  You may not have necessarily attracted that particular situation..but the law of attraction brings you the emotions you were putting out minutes, days and months ago.  I strive to be a being of LOVE, LIGHT and PEACE, thus I attract that in my life.

I will be honest, I made my mistakes in my relationship, but I know the Universe will bring me into a better alignment of something more positive in my life.  I've learned so much from my EX, that I've jumped leaps and bounds.  As long as you stay positive, and focus on how you "FEEL" your thoughts will stay in alignment, and you will attract good and better things into your life.  You are what you believe yourself to be!

1 hour ago, Peace and Love said:

@Annetta

The truth is your mind and brain are emitters of energy and frequency.  Your emotions are your literal frequency. If you feel Love you receive Love.  If you are sad and depressed or angry, you will receive it.  What you give to others, you will receive in return.  The best REVENGE is to live Successfully.  If someone does you wrong, the energy will come back to them at some point.  But also if you were hurt by someone....what kind of frequency or emotion were you putting out in that situation?  That means you were hurt before with someone or something else...and you are continuing the pattern of emotions.  You may not have necessarily attracted that particular situation..but the law of attraction brings you the emotions you were putting out minutes, days and months ago.  I strive to be a being of LOVE, LIGHT and PEACE, thus I attract that in my life.

I will be honest, I made my mistakes in my relationship, but I know the Universe will bring me into a better alignment of something more positive in my life.  I've learned so much from my EX, that I've jumped leaps and bounds.  As long as you stay positive, and focus on how you "FEEL" your thoughts will stay in alignment, and you will attract good and better things into your life.  You are what you believe yourself to be!

wtf is a mind? it doesnt exist. No one has ever seen one and no on ehas been able to point out where it is.. Brain on the other hand is an organ which weighs what it weighs. people should forget words: mind, ego, spirituality, non-dual. Most people are trapped in these which leads to confusion. Wipe out the whole language.

@Richard Alpert

1 hour ago, Richard Alpert said:

wtf is a mind? it doesnt exist. No one has ever seen one and no on ehas been able to point out where it is.. Brain on the other hand is an organ which weighs what it weighs. people should forget words: mind, ego, spirituality, non-dual. Most people are trapped in these which leads to confusion. Wipe out the whole language.

It will make a lot more sense to you, once you study and master the law of attraction. :)

index.jpg51S+TSlinPL.jpg

I just received this really awesome book in the mail, and started reading it this afternoon.  I will start a new topic about this book, at some point after I finish reading it.  The book even talks about sexual energy and how it promotes creativity and success.  This book is called "Real Sex" and it's by Sex and Relationship Therapists Mike Lousada and Louise Manzanti PhD.

Pg 15-16

The more you integrate different parts of your sexual self into who you are, the more parts of yourself you will access and the fuller you'll become as a person.  You'll become more empowered, more able to make choices, to have influence and be effective in the world.  This allows you to exist in the world more authentically and to express yourself more fully; you'll no longer need to hide or suppress parts of yourself.

Transforming your relationship with your sexuality will then have the power to change things not only internally, but also externally.  By feeling more confident you are likely to find new ways to express yourself, not just sexually but also creatively; sex is a powerful creative force.  Of course, sex can have the potential to create new life, but it's linked to creative expression, too.  At our practice, we've found that working with people's sexuality lead directly to greater creative expression.

People who are more in touch with their sexuality start to paint, to draw, to sing, to learn that musical instrument they always wanted to.

Many artists or creative people who have come to us with sexual issues have often suffered from creative blockages, but these have melted away once they've integrated their sexuality more deeply into themselves.

This book can also help you to remove the taboos and myths our society holds around sex; there are so many that it's sometimes hard to know what is sexually acceptable and what is not.  Instead of taboo we invite you to consider that your sexuality is your natural, creative life force energy.

pg 13

Sex is not just about sex.  It's also about our emotional development and growth, both personal and between yourself and others.

22 hours ago, Peace and Love said:

Why Good Romantic Relationships can create Financial Success.

I know people in India, who are so greedy that they loose all interest in romantic relationships, they too are financially successful. 

6 hours ago, Richard Alpert said:

"Real Sex" and it's by Sex and Relationship Therapists Mike Lousada and Louise Manzanti PhD.

pg 12

Developing our sexual self is core to our sense of identity and for our relationship with life itself.  Most of us want to improve our sexual lives, but addressing our relationship with sex is much more far-reaching than just having better and more intimate sex.

When we really look into our relationship with our sexuality, we're altering not only our whole sense of who we are as a person but also our brain chemistry.  This is key to profound change.  Neuroscientists now recognize that the brain is 'plastic', meaning that it can develop new neural pathways that lead to new behaviors, new experiences of ourselves and a healthier, more positive sense of who we are.  The brain is not a fixed, hard-wired organ but one that is constantly changing and developing.  This is good news because if we feel negative about ourselves, for example sexually, there's the potential for change.

@Prabhaker

1 minute ago, Prabhaker said:

I know people in India, who are so greedy that they loose all interest in romantic relationships, they too are financially successful. 

It's so sad but so true.  Money is also an energy.  It is the mindset that attracts financial success.  But I've also seen and met people that are extremely wealthy but also extremely sad and depressed.  Several years ago I met a billionaire that was smoking his life away with cigarettes, killing himself.  This man has so much money that he could manifest good health, or do anything he wants!  And he's pissing it away!

I'm revealing a possible alternative for people that want see how creative they can be with sexual energy, and see relationships from a more positive perspective.

3 minutes ago, Peace and Love said:

and see relationships from a more positive perspective.

Do you think two persons can love each other forever in a fixed relationship ?

9 hours ago, Peace and Love said:

@Richard Alpert

It will make a lot more sense to you, once you study and master the law of attraction. :)

no, it´s a concept. it exist as a concept.

@Prabhaker

10 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

Do you think two persons can love each other forever in a fixed relationship ?

Anything can happen. It is possible.  My parents were happily married for 40 years, and so have many people.  It can be done.

@Richard Alpert

6 hours ago, Richard Alpert said:

no, it´s a concept. it exist as a concept.

Then I guess you haven't tried the law of attraction and mastered it.  Like I was saying, when you actually learn the stuff and master it, you will see what I am talking about.

@Peace and Love I'm over it.  Getting played, is what it is.

Sometimes men like to pick out sad women and try to get them to open up broken aspects of themselves because it gives them a sense of value and it is a challenge, like a puzzle.  But in the end it has little to do with the woman.

As for my own childhood reinactments, yes.  I have them.  Typically I am much better at reading people and situations then I let on, and tend to have an idiot's facade when interacting with others.  Usually I will appease to the images other people prefer to project and the cognitive dissonance between the reality of the true person and the image I am appeasing is impossible to maintain.  

I tend to attract people who keep a distance, but with an idea of what I am seeking to string me along.  Because deep down people who could actually love me feel intimidating.  This is why I am attracted to, and attract manipulative and dishonest men.  The reality is I am too broken to attract a healthy partner who will treat me right.  It might be what I need, but not what I will find in this lifetime.

I poured my guts out because I thought that is what I needed to do.

Anyways, all water under the bridge.  If the law of attraction is real, karma has a nasty bite.  Eventually people will see this person should not be taken seriously. 

8 minutes ago, Annetta said:

@Peace and Love I'm over it.  Getting played, is what it is.

Sometimes men like to pick out sad women and try to get them to open up broken aspects of themselves because it gives them a sense of value and it is a challenge, like a puzzle.  But in the end it has little to do with the woman.

As for my own childhood reinactments, yes.  I have them.  Typically I am much better at reading people and situations then I let on, and tend to have an idiot's facade when interacting with others.  Usually I will appease to the images other people prefer to project and the cognitive dissonance between the reality of the true person and the image I am appeasing is impossible to maintain.  

I tend to attract people who keep a distance, but with an idea of what I am seeking to string me along.  Because deep down people who could actually love me feel intimidating.  This is why I am attracted to, and attract manipulative and dishonest men.  The reality is I am too broken to attract a healthy partner who will treat me right.  It might be what I need, but not what I will find in this lifetime.

I poured my guts out because I thought that is what I needed to do.

Anyways, all water under the bridge.  If the law of attraction is real, karma has a nasty bite.  Eventually people will see this person should not be taken seriously. 

Have you tried Reiki. I'm getting newly introduced to it all thanks to @Peace and Love powerful informative posts on energy healing. I am trying to learn Reiki through YouTube clips and I am already feeling good. 

I have to tell you @Annetta so far nothing was really working out for me. Therapy was okay but not much difference. 

But this Reiki first level or 1st degree is very good. It's already making me feel better. It's an ancient Japanese method I guess 

Maybe you should go for it. 

@Loreena  Heard of it but not familiar, like energy related therapy?

13 minutes ago, Annetta said:

@Loreena  Heard of it but not familiar, like energy related therapy?

Three days back I started with this video and it was like magic for me. Since then I am doing this everyday with full commitment. I am doing whatever the guy in the video is telling to do.

It is slowly changing my life. I highly recommend this to you and others. 

Here it is

May God fill your life with joy, love,peace and happiness.:) ReikiLove:x

@Loreena I'll give it a shot, may not fix my asshole radar but some self confidence from the collective bullshit sounds pretty sweet.

Glad to hear it is helping you that is great news!