John Iverson

About The Leo's Video On Psychic Powers

28 posts in this topic

@Loreena

On 7/24/2017 at 6:59 PM, Loreena said:

@Peace and Love  I knew it that's why I sent you. You sesee its the law of attraction working real time for you. I knew it will be something you might be looking for so I sent, I'm glad to be of help.

You literally took the words out of my mouth! lol  I was definitely thinking about the law of attraction here!  God/Absolute Infinity works in very mysterious ways!

I've already started using the attunements on that website you provided.  Even though I'm a reiki master I definitely felt the shift. I did the Reiki 1 attunement and I had a "healing crisis" (just like they had mentioned in the book!).  I was so exhausted I had to go to sleep! Reiki 1 attunements can have a tendency to do that.  I'm also going through the Unified Path of Light ascension study course. :)

@Loreena

I've been focused on spiritual studies this week, and I've learned some new things on my journey that I thought you would be interested in hearing. :)

Apparently there are different types of empaths.  I was reading a few weeks ago in a book by Doreen Virtue that trees are very healing and have their own energy and spirit.  Last week I went out side and followed the directions in the book. I found a tree that I was comfortable with and put my back up against the tree and said to the tree telepathically (or silently) all of my problems and asked for help.  No joke this really happened. My mind started flooding with all this advice, and I felt like the tree was talking back to me.  A few minutes later the next thing I know my sadness and anxiety I was worried about that day was gone! It felt very similar to my experience of invoking the Archangel Uriel- the angel messenger that works with healing emotions. It was like someone literally shut off my monkey mind!  It was awesome!   I also tried this yesterday and was having similar experiences.  I was really sad and I went out into the woods and I would be flooded with advice and guidance.  And I went up to two different trees and felt a world of a difference with my emotions. I had this literal shift in my emotions. Like a 180 degree turn in the other direction!  I was talking about it on an empath forum on facebook and they were telling me that I probably am a "floral empath!" lol.  I mean I've head heard of people talking about fauna/animal empaths....but not plants! lol  This is so fricken cool!

I'm not sure if I'm an animal empath as well but I've definitely had some wild experiences with birds recently in the last few weeks! lol

https://lonerwolf.com/what-type-of-empath-are-you/#

10 Types Of Empaths

Claircognizant Empath

This is usually defined by the ability to simply know something needs to be done, or is true or misleading, without having any basis in logic or reason.  Often this type of Empath will just “know” when something is right to do, or not, or when someone is lying or hiding something.

Emotionally Receptive Empath

Most Empaths are emotionally receptive, and can physically and emotionally feel the emotions from other people before they are even expressed.

Physically Receptive Empath

Many Empaths are also physically receptive to other people’s illnesses and bodily pains.  This often manifests itself in the Empath’s own body, and can be an especially useful skill in healing.

Fauna Empath

This type of Empath can hear, feel and interact with animals.

Flora Empath

This type of Empath can communicate with plants, being able to receive physical and emotional signals.

Geomantic Empath

The Geomantic Empath can read the energy and signals transmitted by the earth.  Many are able to feel/predict natural disasters before they occur.

Medium Empath

This type of Empath can either see, hear, feel (or a combination of these elements) spirits, usually from deceased individuals.

Psychometric Empath

This manifests itself as the ability to receive information, energy and impressions from physical objects, e.g. photographs, clothing, jewelry, utensils,

etc.

(This may sound weird that you can received messages from inanimate objects.  The truth is everything is made up of the same types of energy.  So why wouldn't they have their own vibrational frequency?)

Precognitive Empath

This type of Empath can feel the occurrence of an event or situation before it actually happens.  This is usually manifested in dreams, or as physical/emotional sensations, for instance: dread, anxiety, or excitement.

Telepathic Empath

The ability to accurately read a person’s unexpressed thoughts is the main defining feature of the Telepathic Empath.

Are You An Empath?

• If you are an Empath, you will experience a combination of some or all of the following symptoms:
  • You absorb other people’s emotions like a sponge, carrying them as your own.
  • When someone close to you is physically ill, you can feel this as physical pains in your body.
  • You often suffer from physical or mental fatigue and tiredness.
  • You find Solitude immensely refreshing, and you require it to “recharge”.
  • You often experience many mood swings or emotional states throughout the day.
  • Witnessing violence or cruelty is unbearable to you.
  • You are a very good listener.
  • People often come to you with their problems.
  • Animals and children are attracted to you.
  • You are caring and nurturing by nature.
  • You are hyper-aware of the physical environment, e.g. to smell, taste, sight, touch, hearing, etc.
  • You can’t stand interpersonal conflict.
  • Crowded places are very overwhelming and draining to you.

@Loreena    The discovery continues..... :)

I was looking for a good Karuna Reiki instructor and I stumbled upon an instructor that recommended an "ALL-Love" energy course.  She pretty much ranted and raved about it.  Saying it comes from the same source as Reiki, but minus the crazy symbol memorization.  It's supposedly more powerful than Reiki.  Reiki energy enters from the crown chakra, but with "All Love" energy, the energy flows/enters from the crown chakra, and the root chakra meeting at the heart chakra, the chakra of Love, thus giving a more balanced form of energy.  Reiki can have a tendency to make people feel ungrounded, which I've experienced a few times while working with a few reiki clients.  I'm planning to take an "ALL-Love" energy healing class as well, and it will be around the same time as my Karuna Reiki Class.  I'll let you know what I find out and discover.  It looks like something worth pursuing!

http://abouthealing.net/Energy_Works!/How_does_All-Love-SKHM_differ_from_other_systems_of_energy_healing.htm

How does All-Love differ from other systems of energy healing?

As we have already said, the All-Love and Reiki energy are both aspects of the one Source. However, the energies have a different quality, and the techniques used to connect with them and work with them are quite different.

From his personal experience, alone in the Great Pyramid, Patrick knew that it was possible to connect with spiritual healing energy, the energy of Source, directly and spontaneously, without the presence or help of anyone else.

Although the presence of an intermediary may be of great benefit, it is not always. All of us have a tendency to give our power away to others, to look to others for advice, rather than seeking it from within ourselves. And many of us would like someone else to do the work for us!

Rather than playing an active part in our own healing process, we can too easily become merely passive recipients. Receiving a healing or an attunement from someone else may have extremely positive effects, and may lead to great personal breakthroughs. Yet we need to be constantly seeking to increase our own capabilities. Dependence can quickly develop, without us even realising it, and we may end up going along another person’s path rather than finding the one that truly works for us.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In keeping with this philosophy, the All-Love system does not place too much emphasis on the use of symbols. Instead, it uses visualization, which works by focusing the conscious awareness and forming a clear intent. To invite the energy in, you visualize a brilliant sun, or source, sending its energy down to you. The ankh, which means breath of life, and the infinity symbols are visualized simply as a means of using the mind to enhance the flow of energy.

In contrast, in an attunement, a varying number of symbols are installed into a person’s energy system in order to pass the energy. The person later draws the symbols to activate the energy and to use it in different ways. Symbols are useful in the initial stages, to help a person build confidence; though a person will often realize at some later point that energy can be sent at a distance, and that the energy flows regardless of whether s/he uses the symbols. It is then a personal choice as to whether they remain an integral part of working with the energy.

In All-Love meditations, each person visualizes the energy entering from above, through the crown Chakra; and from below, through the feet and up to the base Chakra. This means that the energy is grounded throughout the body, and does not just enter the higher Chakras. When the energies merge in the heart center, the whole body is filled with energy.

Reiki, on the other hand, does not connect a person with the earth, and therefore can be much less grounded. In the attunements, the central energy channel is opened from the crown Chakra at the top of the head to the root Chakra at the base of the spine. But only the solar plexus, the heart, the throat, the third eye, and the crown Chakras are connected with the Reiki healing energy. This means that when the energy enters, it may simply stay in the top five Chakras, and not be connected with the earth.

This can be a problem for those people who are ‘up in their heads’ a lot of the time. They experience a pleasant ‘spaced-out’ feeling when giving or receiving the energy, but, as they may already have difficulty being totally ‘in this world’ with their feet on the ground; they do not fully ground themselves or the energy.

In a meditation, there are usually some people who will ‘go off somewhere’ in their minds; they feel a sense of space and joy and freedom, and when they ‘come back,’ they are not sure what happened. They can experience the joy of the energy, in the mind, only by dissociating from the painful parts, in other words from the body and the emotions that contain that pain.

In the All-Love system, by focussing on bringing the energy into the whole body, we are constantly being brought back to the earth. This process requires that we engage fully in the moment. We do not ‘go off somewhere’ but stay where we really are and do the work we need to do. One of the ways by which we ground ourselves is to come out of our heads and into our hearts. To feel, and not to think.

If we open our hearts, we are going to feel what is truly there. If we open our minds, we are going to become consciously aware of what we feel. When we simultaneously open our hearts and our minds, we are going to experience pain and joy in clear consciousness; when this occurs in the presence of the energy, that is when we can spontaneously heal. With love, awareness, and healing energy, pain is transformed. At that moment, the energy is integrated into the whole of our being and we experience an initiation.

@Loreena

The All-Love website I provided above recommended this book too.  It looks pretty cool, I haven't read it yet.

Book:  Down to Earth Mediumship for Sceptics  by Dr. Teresa Parrott and Sue Brotherton

https://www.amazon.com/Down-Earth-Mediumship-Sue-Brotherton/dp/0954471113/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1501193792&sr=8-1&keywords=down+to+earth+mediumship+for+sceptics

51JAEQ33RJL.jpg

They also have a book about "ALL Love" energy healing and how it works.  I think I need to order this book! lol

Energy Works!: Initiation Without a Master  by Teresa Parrott (Author), Graham Crook (Author)

https://www.amazon.com/Energy-Works-Initiation-Without-Master/dp/1905047525

41BVE2TBKDL._SX314_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

@Peace and Love wow this was great. Thank You so much. I will refer to these. God bless you. :)

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@Loreena  I just wanted to let you know that I just completed my Karuna Reiki Master Certification course this weekend.  I learned that Karuna Reiki is way more powerful than the Usui Reiki. The energy is stronger, and each symbol that you use has a very different feel when it comes out of your hands as you are giving treatments to others on their body.  The clients can feel a noticeable difference between the different symbols and whether or not you are using Usui Reiki or Karuna Reiki.

I also wanted to mention that Karuna Reiki does bring you closer to connecting with spiritual beings.   When you get into the higher levels of reiki, you can invoke angels and spiritual ascended masters such as Jesus, Buddah, and Quan Yin into your Reiki treatment sessions and attunements to assist you with healing.  I'm noticing now that they are giving great divine guidance!  And no I'm not making this up!   A lot of Reiki masters will tell you the same thing.  

@Sarah Marie
I've had 4 different spiritual people advise me to pursue and enhance my psychic abilities.  It's definitely coming out after the attunement as I'm starting to see flashes of people's faces randomly when my eyes are closed. I've also recently discovered I'm a flora empath.  I've had two different people confirm that I have a very deep spiritual connection to trees.  I foresee in the future that I'll be taking a psychic development class from you!!

@Peace and Love That's great. I will try both Karuna and Usui Reiki..Congratulations on completing the Masters course. :)

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@Loreena  In order to take the Karuna Reiki Master course, you need to be a Usui Reiki Master.  You will be a using a few of the symbols from the Usui Reiki Master while doing Karuna Reiki.  The best thing you can do is take it with someone in person.  It's not the same as taking  it online.