Mondsee

For Those Who Claim To "love Unconditionally"...

51 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Dodo it's the same life, but life is not real. The air you're breathing is not real. The individuality is illusionary, it's part of the matrix of matter. I am love. It is my default state because it's what I actually am. Sometimes giving is needed & therefore helpful, sometimes it only reinforces the illusion to someone because they don't need help, they need to let go of whatever part of the illusion they are allowing to hold them back. Either way it does not matter, because that someone is me, and identity, life and death are part of the illusion, which is happening perpetually in the now. It's all the illusion, including my thoughts, my words, my fingers, my typing, my emotions, my thinking, my focus & the notion of me and you. 

I can see how I am awareness, but I cannot see yet how I am love. Not my experience yet, I seem to be overlooking something. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo not overlooking, you're not there yet. Where you are is perfect. Keep on keepin on the way you are. Look for the truth until in complete and udder crushingly humbled exhaustion, being absolutely honest with yourself, you admit there is no truth and give up. Then it's a waiting game, but you will see. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, Dodo said:

If you claim to know me, you mean that I am no-one too and hence you, right? Well if you really knew that, you would also know that "I love you" is irrelevant. 

You're basically lying, because you know other's definition of "I love you" is not "I love myself" nor "nobody loves nobody". Even though in your reality you might be saying the truth based on your definitions and interpretations.

Enough said from me here.

Some random guys saying I love you to me on forum without ever showing kindness in any way in time of crisis is not doing it for me, not my love jam.

"Not showing kindness" lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Random strangers are saying I love you to you. How are you missing the kindness? It's really one heck of an analogy, you know? 

IMG_0829.JPG

12 hours ago, Mondsee said:

you need to be able to hug wholeheartedly Stalin and Hitler, a rapist or a terrorist, and love them as your best friends, or as much as a kid loves his mum.

I really dont think that is in any way unconditional love.
Unconditional love is not a feeling, all feelings are under the umbrella of love altogether. When you love someone only when you feel a certain way you are creating a condition. 
I can love you uncoditionally and shoot you in the face.
The only condition, which youd consider a zero condition, is existence. Therefor unconditional.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Nahm It could even be said that "no self" is a misnomer too because the qualifier of "not existing" is placed on the self by saying no self to explain the transcending of self which could be better characterized as being aware unconditionally.... as in without the conditions of self to limit our awareness or our being. The qualifier of unconditional isn't on the self, it's on awareness and describing what we perceive in transcending self.

Edited by SOUL

@Dodo Awareness itself has no qualities. There is no love in Awareness if you only focus on Awareness. But in Awareness arises the "world" and one of it's primary qualities is (unconditional) love. You could tap into that by feeling Awareness in your body, for example in the heart chakra or the 2nd chakra. Just see how you sense Awareness in your body and love will be there.

Edited by Toby

24 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Dodo not overlooking, you're not there yet. Where you are is perfect. Keep on keepin on the way you are. Look for the truth until in complete and udder crushingly humbled exhaustion, being absolutely honest with yourself, you admit there is no truth and give up. Then it's a waiting game, but you will see. 

Aaah i just love this perfect setup, i cant not post it. My ego is so majestically cunning one could say.

"If I'm not there, and you already said I am you, you're not there too!"

? This post more as a joke than actual statement I believe in btw. But it does have some firepower in the realm of lawyering.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo I can't expect you to understand the context in which I expressed what I did. don't believe me. I'm a fool. I don't know anything. I am talking to myself. 

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Dodo I can't expect you to understand the context in which I expressed what I did. don't believe me. I'm a fool. I don't know anything. I am talking to myself. 

Obviously!  And you told yourself that you're not there :-D 

No self accomplished 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Mondsee "When you become fully conscious, you break down the boundary between self and others, and literally what happens is that everything becomes you, everything becomes the self. and there is a complete and utter surrender of you to reality, the larger force of reality, or as someone may call it God, nature, reality, existence You basically surrender to this higher power and you act now compassionately towards everyone and everything, because you literally perceive the entire world as your body. It's a very radical thing. And more than that thing, you recognize that all of existence is basically a giant bowl of love, unconditional love. And what you do, you surrender your ego to such an extent that everything is unconditionally loved by you, especially all the good stuff, but even the evil, even the bad stuff, even stuff that looks ugly or looks vial, or looks immoral. You even start to love that, because you see it as unity. There are no divisions, it's one giant unity. So, surrender to that and approach all of reality with unconditional love" - Leo in his vid on morality part 1.