Uberverse

Solutions For Social Isolation

11 posts in this topic

Been isolating for two years now, anyone have any solutions?

Why do you isolate? Is it because of anxiety or wanting to be alone or something else?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

2 hours ago, Anna1 said:

Why do you isolate? Is it because of anxiety or wanting to be alone or something else?

I feel that mostly everything is a waste of time. And i only do things if I REALLY want to do it.

I feel like people are inconsiderate noise and air polluting jerks.

If the universe is my body, humanity is the cancer to be exterminated. Thats my reasoning for liking isolation!  (Also why when I'm out, I usually take some earplugs with me)

I don't think it's bad.

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

10 hours ago, Uberverse said:

I feel that mostly everything is a waste of time. And i only do things if I REALLY want to do it.

I also feel that mostly everything is a waste of time. And i only do things if I REALLY want to do. I live in isolation and I am very happy.

14 hours ago, Uberverse said:

anyone have any solutions?

Why do you want solutions, are you uncomfortable?

10 hours ago, Uberverse said:

So, I would ask what are you referring to when you say "everything" is a waste of time (duties, responsibilities, social gatherings?) and what are the "things" you really want to do?

And as, @Prabhaker said, why do you feel you need/want solutions? 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

You're using spirituality as a cloak to hide a nihilistic view, passivity, and feelings of superiority. These are lies, you need the balls to confront this!

11 hours ago, Uberverse said:

Do you really feel that way? Or is saying the lines above a way to convince yourself?

15 hours ago, Uberverse said:

Been isolating for two years now, anyone have any solutions?

Don't wait for yourself to "really want it" (whatever you tell yourself what that means), sometimes you need to make a bold move or really push yourself to develop and move on. True surrender can be counterintuitive. Isolating yourself is often an innocent way of trying to protect yourself from the things that used to hurt or confuse you in the past.

Maybe you didn't realise this yourself but it's very brave of you to admit that your current situation is unstable! Maybe you can't relate to anything I said, I feel like I've had the same problem and I shared some of the things that pulled me out of it.

It's often the manner itself, in which we state our problem to ourselves, that reveals the solution.

hi :)

if you haven't already seen this i think this video might be usefull :)

kind regards :)

Edited by BjarkeT

On 7/17/2017 at 8:58 AM, Anna1 said:

So, I would ask what are you referring to when you say "everything" is a waste of time (duties, responsibilities, social gatherings?) and what are the "things" you really want to do?

And as, @Prabhaker said, why do you feel you need/want solutions? 

Anything not involved with self-actualization/consciousness  turns me off xD

And was wondering if I could benefit from not being so isolated.

On 7/17/2017 at 10:01 AM, Bas said:

You're using spirituality as a cloak to hide a nihilistic view, passivity, and feelings of superiority. These are lies, you need the balls to confront this!

Do you really feel that way? Or is saying the lines above a way to convince yourself?

Definitely was judging internally and externally mostly everything 24/7 and being non accepting. Had that realization last night actually ;)

Don't wait for yourself to "really want it" (whatever you tell yourself what that means), sometimes you need to make a bold move or really push yourself to develop and move on. True surrender can be counterintuitive. Isolating yourself is often an innocent way of trying to protect yourself from the things that used to hurt or confuse you in the past.

YES i have learned to push my comfort zone to help move on and push personal development.

Maybe you didn't realise this yourself but it's very brave of you to admit that your current situation is unstable! Maybe you can't relate to anything I said, I feel like I've had the same problem and I shared some of the things that pulled me out of it.

It's often the manner itself, in which we state our problem to ourselves, that reveals the solution.

Yeah I was pretty embarrassed to admit I isolate. Your post was was extremely helpful!

21 hours ago, BjarkeT said:

hi :)

if you haven't already seen this i think this video might be usefull :)

kind regards :)

Always enjoy them Leo vids Thanks! :)

3 hours ago, Uberverse said:

Anything not involved with self-actualization/consciousness  turns me off xD

And was wondering if I could benefit from not being so isolated.

Sounds like you need a bit more balance. Whenever one becomes unbalanced it seems as if problems can potentially arise. If your good with it, then it's not problem.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?