Franz

Dark Lsa Trip Report (hawaiian Baby Rosewood Seeds)

16 posts in this topic

Warning: If you consider trying this substance, educate yourself first! This here is a great page: https://erowid.org/plants/hbw/

Read some Trip Reports too to get a feeling for the experience.

What did i consume?

13 Hawaiian Baby Rosewood Seeds, scraped off the outer shell, crushed into powder with a hammer, let it sit in lemon juice for 30 min, drank it with orange juice (including the powder)

BTW this is way to much for a first time dose and should be taken by experienced psychedelic users only.

Those Seeds are cheap and legally available without any trouble (its only illegal to consume them, makes sense right?... right?).

Just make sure you get the right ones - Hawaiian!! Baby Rosewood Seeds, as fresh as possible, untreated with chemicals.

I never did LSD, so I wont compare the two substances. I am a experienced mushroom user though.

Why and how did I take them (Set and setting):

Introspection in a meditative setting, evening (bad idea), GF as my sitter in another room if needed

Dosages, just to give you an idea (approx., depends on weight/personal factors):

Threshold: 1 - 4

Light: 3 - 6

Common: 5 - 8

Strong: 7 - 12

Heavy: 12 +

Potentially dangerous and live-threatening (see side effects): 25-30++

Side Effects (which I experienced too):

Nausea (moderate to unbearable, lots of people seem to puke their guts out)

vasoconstriction (restless arms and legs, some people experience terrible cramps)

flat, slow heartbeat

extremely long trip for me (50hr+ until back to baseline, most trip reports say shorter though) 

I tried them before, 5 seeds, with zero results. Problem was, i drank them with lots of regular water, and the chlorine (even in bottled water) kills most of the substance. Use Juice or boiled water instead. Not knowing that, thinking I bought crap, i took 13 seeds to give it one last try. That was six o'clock in the afternoon, waaay to late as we are going to see. Some reports talked about a 4-5 hour duration, I was in for 10 times longer. The whole thing took me by surprise.

One Hour after I drank the juice + seed mix, I started to get the very well expected nausea. Being a masochist, I payed very little attention to it, and did not purge (puke) either. The come-up was very long, effects started to arise after like 3-4 hours. For the first like 2 hours after this, It felt like a more euphoric mushroom trip, and I was able to get some extremely deep introspection done. I have never seen more clearly whats important to me in life, and that I have to give it all to even have a chance of fullfilling my life purpose. There where zero visuals, only a heavy body load and a strong mind trip. I really enjoyed the substance so far, and thought I already reached the peak.

After six hours, I got really tired, but the trip only became stronger. I started to feel extremely dissotiated from life, my girlfriend, my body, just everything. Things started to become really dark as i became more tired and weaker, something you should not be at all when doing these substances. My thoughts went downhill very fast, THANK GOD i was able to detach from them mostly, as I was close to having a psychotic episode. I started to feel like dying, but not the close-to-ego-death feeling when on mushrooms, but rather a sense of physical death. I layed down and just went with it, but did not allow myself to sleep, since I was SURE I would not wake up anymore. My Girlfriend was already asleep, I was too miserable to wake her up, since I felt like she would not care anyway, and part of me did not care about her anymore either.

I never had suicidal thoughts, but that night almost made me go outside all by myself, and maybe do something terrible. OR fully give in to the substance, maybe this is what enlightenment is like? 

I deceided to fight the experience, knowing those thoughts are not mine, and distracted myself with some light food and vitamin c supplements. Interestingly, this pulled me out of hell, and i was fine with falling asleep. I had thoughts about enlightenment being a bad joke, my "work" towards it utter nonsense, watching actualized.org videos and starting psychedelics as a foolish mistake, me having permanent brain damage now and so on. It came from a very scared, weak place... my guess: pure ego talk, unfiltered.

I woke up 3 hours later, still tripping considerably, because I had to go to university (yeah, good job, i know).

Oddly, I felt on top of the world. After a coffee, I was able to act normal, if not more focused than usually. You never appreciate life more than after such a dreadful experience. Life was beautiful, and I had great conversations with wonderful people.

This went on for two days in total, with declining effects of course. I wasnt back to completely normal, or "baseline", until around 50 hours after ingestion.

I probably wont do this substance ever again, and I do not recommend trying it, even though it did more good than bad in retrospection. It definitely upped my mental toughness, introspective ability and appreciation for life. If you must, take a smallish dose first.

Stay safe! 

Edited by Franz

Why on earth would you do 13 seeds on your second try?  That's incredibly irresponsible.  

SMH you're the second person I've seen in a week on here that has taken a ridiculous amount of a substance and had a horrible experience.  

Yeah.... if you're gonna do psychedelics, it's worth doing the really classic ones: shrooms, LSD, DMT, etc. and not the "legal high" ones because they tend to be so inconsistent and produce lots of bad trips.

I would stay away from call kinds of seeds and other gimmicky psychedelics. What you want is your substance to be as pure as humanly possible. 99% pure is the aim. That's one easy factor you can control which will significantly reduce bad trips and increase profound trips.

99% pure 5-MeO or 2-CB or LSD is pure magic. It's so pure you can feel it purifying your soul.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thanks for sharing, Since everything is amplified to the max on psychedelics even simple herbal teas and changes of atmosphere can significantly change and aid in challenging experiences.

Kava/Valerian/Skullcap and Holy Basil(Tulsi) can significantly reduce anxiety if a psychedelic experience becomes agitating or difficult for example.

The amino acids L-tryptophan and L-theanine can also be quite helpful in reducing psychedelic anxiety.
Ashwagandha can help to elevate one’s mood, if one becomes depressed or feels sad while tripping.
Chamomile, Passionflower and Gotu kola are also known to calm things down and bring more spiritual relaxation to an experience.

Ginger tea also helps with nausea as well as Matcha green tea due to its L-theanine content. TIP: Pair these 2 beforehand :D

Now they may not work for everyone, it can also depend on mindset and belief/intention ect.. but just incase its nice to share these things. Also heard the trick with those seeds is to scrape the shells off as much as possible and grind them and do a cold water extraction which is said to reduce the nausea.

https://azarius.net/smartshop/herbs/psychedelic_herbs/hawaiian-baby-woodrose/

Happy Travels!

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Thanks Guys!

23 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

Why on earth would you do 13 seeds on your second try?  That's incredibly irresponsible.  

SMH you're the second person I've seen in a week on here that has taken a ridiculous amount of a substance and had a horrible experience.  

13 is my lucky number? But seriously, I am pretty harsh on myself, not on others though. I knew I would be able to handle it, and was far from acting out any suicidal thoughts I had. No regrets. Also, there where no reports on LSA on this forum, and somebody requested it in the "ask leo" section, which is a nice plus.

BTW if 13 is ridiculous to you, what about this gentlemen (25!)?

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah.... if you're gonna do psychedelics, it's worth doing the really classic ones: shrooms, LSD, DMT, etc. and not the "legal high" ones because they tend to be so inconsistent and produce lots of bad trips.

I would stay away from call kinds of seeds and other gimmicky psychedelics. What you want is your substance is to be as pure as humanly possible. 99% pure is the aim. That's one easy factor you can control which will significantly reduce bad trips and increase profound trips.

99% pure 5-MeO or 2-CB or LSD is pure magic. It's so pure you can feel it purifying your soul.

Agreed, I will stick to mushrooms from now on. I can perfectly relate to the idea of a "clean", magical experience beeing the only thing really worth going for (If doing psychs at all). Thats why I already abandoned stuff like alcohol, weed, even animal products for that matter.

@Franz I suggest there's a  limited number of avenues left for you to pursue the final breakthrough. You're already eating vegan and have tried shrooms. Assuming you meditate daily.  Perhaps there is an event in your past that you may have let become a little too much identified with. Or, maybe you have not done a high enough dose of shrooms. Or, there is too much ground left to cover for you in terms of looking for the truth. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Franz I suggest there's a  limited number of avenues left for you to pursue the final breakthrough. You're already eating vegan and have tried shrooms. Assuming you meditate daily.  Perhaps there is an event in your past that you may have let become a little too much identified with. Or, maybe you have not done a high enough dose of shrooms. Or, there is too much ground left to cover for you in terms of looking for the truth. 

Thank you for your kind words, I felt very touched by them. And you are right, I am still holding back on the mushroom dosage, they have something about them which is larger than me, so I treat them with great care. I will contemplate on things which might be holding me back (attachment and identification). 

Edited by Franz

@Franz Thanks.  My experience might be relevant. I did 1 or 2 g maybe 15 times over a lot of years...lots of laughs, insights, understandings.  Then 3g, DEEP awesome  insights & more well being feeling. Then 8g and the breakthrough happened. I know people have bad trips. I never have. I think the meditation & eating & letting everything go and other healthy habits make for the right internal setting or foundation. Also the 8g was the only time I made tea instead of grinding them up. Leo is right about aiming for purity in what you're taking. When people say there is a big difference in shrooms depending on the dose amount & purity, that's a huge understatement made to be understandable to someone who hasn't had the breakthrough yet. In actuality....well.....you'll see. It's all awesome. All IS well. 

@Nahm !!! was 8g this past weekend?? (if you dont mind me asking) 

"it's all about love... making some else's existence just a little easier. Nothing else matters, I know this now."

-Terence McKenna
Last Words Interview

7 hours ago, Franz said:

Thanks Guys!

13 is my lucky number? But seriously, I am pretty harsh on myself, not on others though. I knew I would be able to handle it, and was far from acting out any suicidal thoughts I had. No regrets. Also, there where no reports on LSA on this forum, and somebody requested it in the "ask leo" section, which is a nice plus.

BTW if 13 is ridiculous to you, what about this gentlemen (25!)?

They did an extraction and probably lost a significant amount of the substance.  Not to mention you lose a lot of the stuff that gives you negative side effects, which makes that method a lot smarter of a way to consume.  If he had actually taken 25 seeds in the way you did, he would have ended up in a hospital.  Still, he was being pretty irresponsible with that kind of dosage.  But he has admittedly done a lot of really dumb stuff in his life. 

12 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Franz Thanks.  My experience might be relevant. I did 1 or 2 g maybe 15 times over a lot of years...lots of laughs, insights, understandings.  Then 3g, DEEP awesome  insights & more well being feeling. Then 8g and the breakthrough happened. I know people have bad trips. I never have. I think the meditation & eating & letting everything go and other healthy habits make for the right internal setting or foundation. Also the 8g was the only time I made tea instead of grinding them up. Leo is right about aiming for purity in what you're taking. When people say there is a big difference in shrooms depending on the dose amount & purity, that's a huge understatement made to be understandable to someone who hasn't had the breakthrough yet. In actuality....well.....you'll see. It's all awesome. All IS well. 

Thanks for the Input, Mr. Gorilla. Most I ever did was 6 grams, with no breakthrough experience. I MAY go for 7-8 gr in a couple of weeks/months and see were it takes me. Consider writing about your 8gr experience in more deph.

I consider trying a tea, even though i dont mind eating them at all.

8 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

They did an extraction and probably lost a significant amount of the substance.  Not to mention you lose a lot of the stuff that gives you negative side effects, which makes that method a lot smarter of a way to consume.  If he had actually taken 25 seeds in the way you did, he would have ended up in a hospital.  Still, he was being pretty irresponsible with that kind of dosage.  But he has admittedly done a lot of really dumb stuff in his life. 

You have a point there. I overread the part with the "crude extraction". It was my first and last experiment with this substance, dont try this at home kids. Even though it was not as bad as it may sound, just trying to be objective here, if that is even possible. Have you shared your personal experience on this forum or elsewere? I am curious.

@Franz Thanks. I would write more but I'm just writing to myself, and on the level of communicating it to any "other", there is no way. I would only evoke more thinking. The only thing to say is do it. Or don't. It's all good. 

4 hours ago, Franz said:

You have a point there. I overread the part with the "crude extraction". It was my first and last experiment with this substance, dont try this at home kids. Even though it was not as bad as it may sound, just trying to be objective here, if that is even possible. Have you shared your personal experience on this forum or elsewere? I am curious.

I haven't shared my experiences with LSA, I have a handful of experiences.  It's a fairly inconsistent substance I find.  And my worst experiences that I ever had were on it.  There's much better stuff out there that's very easy to obtain.  

I have a little experience with LSA.. I did like you and took 5 the first time, with nausea but no trip. So I took more on my second try. I don't remember how much on second try, but it was enough! I was expecting visuals but got some full blown open eye hallucinations... but they were more like astral travel than seeing little green men in the room.  At one point I thought I had died, and that I was living my life in reverse as a punishment. At another point I thought I was a baby, and that my entire life up to this point had been a dream, and if I didn't wake up soon wouldn't survive the birth. At one point I thought that this life was not real, and that I am one of few humans at the end of time that had been frozen and put into this dream to keep us busy. I had many more episodes like these, and each one lasted maybe 10 minutes, and in each one I completely believed what fantasy I had dreamed up, until the next one came along. It all ended upon me realizing that I was God.  It was a very strange feeling, but it just made me laugh. I learned the cosmic joke, and it made me laugh even harder.  (I can't remember what it is now though...)  The next day, upon contemplation, the episodes felt more like prophecies... not prophecies into the future but about myself, and what I need to work on. There was no hangover the next day, and I felt at peace, like my mind had been reset somehow. The total trip lasted 4-5 hours for me. 

As the trip wore off, I became embarrassed of how I acted because my partner thought I had lost my mind. Here I was yelling out things like "I'm a baby!" and "I'm God! OH MY GOD.... I'm GOD!" It definitely felt like what I would think a psychotic  break would feel like. I won't do this again for a very long time and not without a good sitter. 

19 minutes ago, starsofclay said:

I have a little experience with LSA.. I did like you and took 5 the first time, with nausea but no trip. So I took more on my second try. I don't remember how much on second try, but it was enough! I was expecting visuals but got some full blown open eye hallucinations... but they were more like astral travel than seeing little green men in the room.  At one point I thought I had died, and that I was living my life in reverse as a punishment. At another point I thought I was a baby, and that my entire life up to this point had been a dream, and if I didn't wake up soon wouldn't survive the birth. At one point I thought that this life was not real, and that I am one of few humans at the end of time that had been frozen and put into this dream to keep us busy. I had many more episodes like these, and each one lasted maybe 10 minutes, and in each one I completely believed what fantasy I had dreamed up, until the next one came along. It all ended upon me realizing that I was God.  It was a very strange feeling, but it just made me laugh. I learned the cosmic joke, and it made me laugh even harder.  (I can't remember what it is now though...)  The next day, upon contemplation, the episodes felt more like prophecies... not prophecies into the future but about myself, and what I need to work on. There was no hangover the next day, and I felt at peace, like my mind had been reset somehow. The total trip lasted 4-5 hours for me. 

As the trip wore off, I became embarrassed of how I acted because my partner thought I had lost my mind. Here I was yelling out things like "I'm a baby!" and "I'm God! OH MY GOD.... I'm GOD!" It definitely felt like what I would think a psychotic  break would feel like. I won't do this again for a very long time and not without a good sitter. 

What a crazy ride, thanks for sharing. Sounds like you went a bit deeper down the hole than me, glad you made it back :)

Just in case anyone cares: the extreme duration of my trip might have been due to my "syrian rue habit" (drinking some like once a month or every other month, sometimes at the same day i do mushrooms, sometimes by itself for relaxation). This seems to extend the duration of any psych trip, even when the last tea was consumed weeks ago. I cant explain this kind of duration otherwise.  

On 7/16/2017 at 11:55 AM, Franz said:

Stay safe! 

RIGHT! a lot of us dive so deep into the spiritual realm that we lose safety. 

Thank you for sharing your experience. I understand why you "fought" the trip. This is what causes all the fear of going insane. If you are able to relax your mind and tell your inner child, "It's ok. I am here for you." 

The question you can ask is, "Can I let that go?" If you can, infinity will be present itself to you. But, if you can't let go, that's ok too ;) There is no rush. The Truth exists whether we are cognizant of it or not hehe :) 

Smaller doses might be a good idea so that you slowly build momentum to surrender to what the Universe is communicating through thoughts and bodily sensations. The experience of ego-death is similar to getting into a cold shower in the winter. Part of you has to die to do it. Hehe. That's a masculine approach to awakening hehe. 

Or, you can surrender through unconditional self-love. No need to change anything. Just taking care of yourself will do the work hehe :D 

P3AC3 

11.jpg

;)