nahtanoj

Science Dogma

6 posts in this topic

@nahtanoj Good on you for opening your mind to possibilities.

Because we limit ourselves to a small number, compared to the vast number, of dimensionalities we tend to see impossibilities.

Impossibilities are seen that way until we understand how it is possible.  What seems impossible is not necessarily so.

This whole thread here - Yes! Me too. Thank you Leo! It matters what you're doing. It really fuckin matters to a lot of people. I hope you know that. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I understand this science dogma myself.  I was a philosophy major and a very rational person up until recently.  The thing is that with enlightenment you gotta advance to more of a post-rationalist paradigm.  You gotta build a beautiful raft, but once you get across the river, you gotta leave it behind rather than carry it with you.  Science is useful, it just doesn't operate at the level of absolute truth.  Watch these two videos.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Yeah, you might want to watch the conversation between Satissh Kumar and  Richard Dawkins. Dawkins acting a little arrogant and dogmatic not ready to understand the poetic conceptualization of the older guy. 

If you want to know really how deep this dogma goes and how it affects true research in the science community you need to read the book Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton. My all time favorite.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@Spacious Yep that one.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly