sweater

So Anythings Really Possible? ( Law Of Attraction Related )

16 posts in this topic

After having have watched Leos new video on paranormal phenomena and psychic abilities im starting to wonder, if those things are capable of being "real" than wouldnt you agree or also think the law of attraction to be "real" on a "quantum level" to like where atoms are coming together to build and bring the things to life that we predominantly hold in our mental world (predominant  mental attitude)? 

Leo if your reading this im curious, has your view changed on the law of attraction or do you still think that the law of attraction works on a practical level where its just like: positive thoughts produce > good emotions (building motivation) > leading to us to want to work towards the things that we want? 

What do you guys think? 

Edited by sweater

Real eyes, realize, real lies.

Most people who believe in ghosts do so because of some personal experience...they grew up in a home where the existence of (friendly) spirits was taken for granted, for example, or they had some unnerving experience on a ghost tour or local haunt. However, many people believe that support for the existence of ghosts can be found in something like modern physics. Albert Einstein suggested a scientific basis for the reality of ghosts, based on the First Law of Thermodynamics: if energy cannot be created or destroyed but only change form, what happens to our body's energy when we die? Could that somehow be manifested as a ghost? Just a speculation. 

I find quantum entanglement to be very mysterious and fascinating.

Imagine you are a photon like a packet of light. You are a tiny blip of energy, hurtling through the universe on your own. But you have a twin, another photon to whom you have been intimately connected since the day you were born. No matter what distance separates you be it the width of a lab bench or the breadth of the universe yyou mirror each other. Whatever happens to your twin instantaneously affects you, and vice versa. You are like the mouse siblings in “An American Tail”  wrenched apart by fate but feeling the same feelings and singing the same song hehe ..

This is quantum entanglement. 

To non-physicists it sounds about as fantastical as singing mice  and indeed  plenty of physicists have problems with it. Luckily for quantum physicists you don't always need to explain a phenomenon in order to use it. Ancient humans didn't know about friction before inventing the wheel doctors in medieval China didn't know about antibodies when they began inoculating people against smallpox like 600 years ago. Then therer's a physicist from China Jian Pan who along with his colleagues were able to produce entangled photons on a satellite  above the planet  

It is the first time anyone has ever generated entangled particles in space.

Ain't that spooky enough ??

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

anything is really possible. 

just take a moment to gaze beyond death, gaze the end of your life...can't you feel it? the well of mystery, the flow of magic, the endless possibilities. 
we know the place where we come from all too well, it is not a place of desolation nor a place of ending. 

the law of attraction certainly is true, and it's not a matter of fate anymore when you have direct results in your life, when things keep getting pushed in front of your face again and again, at some point it just feels as natural and obvious as gravity. 

if you feel stressed, you will manifest stressful events in your life, if you feel relaxed, you will manifest joyful events. 
that' how I would put it, a relaxed state produces beneficial events
a stressed state produces events which you do not desire

for what is stress? but the very manifestation of your lack of faith in the universe. 
if you know , that the universe and your higher self are out there, manipulating probabilities and events , making so that everything in your life is tailored exactly for your benefit, why would you ever have stress?

what is there ever to get stressed about if you literally control the universe on a subconscious level

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

Could be true, but has the potential to lead a person down the path of delusion.

Law of attraction may work with changing your mindset, but it doesn't work with people.  I thought I had experienced something similar to Law of Attraction pertaining to people when I was first awakening, before I fallen asleep again, but as it turns out they were just playing games, so the law of attraction can be misused to trick people. 

All that magic is great but it is better experienced when it isn't sought after. 

It's a lot more twisted than you think.

It's not about quantum levels or atoms or strings or anything like that. Those are still all physical models of reality.

Eventually you'll reach a point where you totally stop seeing reality as an objective physical thing. The whole of reality is acting with a remarkable intelligence, like one giant infinite conscious super-organism. And you can't really subdivide its parts. It's not rational at its core, it's mystical.

There are many different ways you can subdivide this super-organism and talk about what causes what. But ultimately those are very limited linear explanations.

With that said, it doesn't mean anything goes. There are still "physical laws" at play, at least in our "physical" universe. You can't just sprout wings and fly off into the clouds.

Rather than worrying about how LoA works, it's much more important to investigate very deeply how your mind distorts reality through conceptualization. That pretty much explains everything. But it's very tricky. Because everything you know is largely a conceptual creation of your mind, from people, to all your emotions, all your desires, all your ideals, all your beliefs, your self, and what you call reality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think it's just a bunch of mental masturbation. What difference does it make? How does theorizing about a metaphysical basis for LoA make a difference to your life? Sure seems to me anything finite, including our planet, operates in a limited way.

@sweater Law of attraction:  "Nature abhors a vacuum." - Aristotle.

The real question is how to create a vacuum, and a specific one at that.

Here are some keywords which create vacuums: unconditional, acceptance, letting go, and unexpecting.

Here are some keywords which create attraction: truth, love, patience, allowance, acceptance, and fearlessness (faith).

The unexplainable bit is having a need without having to need it.

32 minutes ago, see_on_see said:

The law of attraction is mostly a marketing sham, the way it's usually presented. It's incredibly attractive for the ego and that's why it sells so well. On the other hand, it can be a starting point for many to overcome limiting beliefs and start to open up one's mind to the fact that their potential is much bigger than what one would normally believe. For me it's been the start of my spiritual journey, and a necessary first stage. I think it's the same for many, where you start with a weak and wounded ego and you get attracted by the shiny things the LoA promises, and as you keep going, at some point life forces you to see through your own delusions -- and that's where growth starts.

I loved your take on all this! I related to much of it. The LoA was my jumping off point for personal development, and I was certainly leery of it being a scam, although I paid no money to listen to youtube lectures... I admit I was attracted to the shiny things it promised, but as I went deeper into all there is to learn about personal development, I stopped wanting shiny things ( not entirely though ^_^) and kind of started chasing more lasting happiness with the idea that your thoughts make your deeds, which make your circumstances. You reap what you sow. etc. I equate the following excerpt from James Allen's Morning and Evening Thoughts with  a more noble version of the LoA:

To follow, under all circumstances, the highest promptings within you; to be always true to the divine self; to reply upon the inward voice, the inward light, and to pursue your purpose with a fearless and restful heart, believing that the future will yield unto you the need of every thought and effort; knowing that the laws of the universe can never fail, and that your own will come back to you with mathematical exactitude—this is faith and the living of faith.

Sorry this is in no way related to the OP xoxo

"it's all about love... making some else's existence just a little easier. Nothing else matters, I know this now."

-Terence McKenna
Last Words Interview

@Nahm I don't think it was so much that I wasn't attracting, it is more like I changed what I wanted to attract... and that other shit that I originally wanted to attract would come as more of one of the perks of right-living... or maybe it wouldn't/won't come... either way... that shit is temporary happiness and i'll enjoy it if it comes but I won't stress if it doesn't. At least that's what I will repeatedly tell myself until I believe it haha. I don't mind further elaborating if you'd like. I'm just at work about to clock out lol

"it's all about love... making some else's existence just a little easier. Nothing else matters, I know this now."

-Terence McKenna
Last Words Interview

LoA can help teach you to get rid of the negative emotional imprints at an even more serious rate, as it indeed attracts and creates all sort of shit, useful shit that teaches you though, but only if you can use it as such.

It's kind of funny how these patterns can try to manifest, like an imp 'secretly' controlling your limbs: 'hey, we're walking past a a group of thugs, let me just trip and bump into one'.

But once that is out of the way LoA just becomes the way God loves and serves you

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's a lot more twisted than you think.

It's not about quantum levels or atoms or strings or anything like that. Those are still all physical models of reality.

Eventually you'll reach a point where you totally stop seeing reality as an objective physical thing. The whole of reality is acting with a remarkable intelligence, like one giant infinite conscious super-organism. And you can't really subdivide its parts. It's not rational at its core, it's mystical.

There are many different ways you can subdivide this super-organism and talk about what causes what. But ultimately those are very limited linear explanations.

With that said, it doesn't mean anything goes. There are still "physical laws" at play, at least in our "physical" universe. You can't just sprout wings and fly off into the clouds.

Rather than worrying about how LoA works, it's much more important to investigate very deeply how your mind distorts reality through conceptualization. That pretty much explains everything. But it's very tricky. Because everything you know is largely a conceptual creation of your mind, from people, to all your emotions, all your desires, all your ideals, all your beliefs, your self, and what you call reality.

True words of wisdom

Real eyes, realize, real lies.

Random shit:

When some people ,important to me,don't believe in what I believe, it hurts me, but I know it's bullshit, u can't make anyone believe ,and there's no point of doing that. Just mentioned this reason my mind creates to hold me away from happiness.

For some more "advanced" tips on LOA, I listen to this one on repeat:

In an infinite universe anything is possible yes but the better question is, is it probable? 

As for the law of attraction, its one of the most obvious universal laws.

B R E A T H E