aniss

Troubles With My Parents

3 posts in this topic

after i failed in my baccalaureate three years one after another my mom tells me that i'm dum , loser etc... 

she always begin to talk to me about silly things she suggest me things to do my career in it , i know my factor that drove me to fail and this is it | when i had normal school days i hadn't that peace and stability to do my homework... always nervous about silly things like dinner,... but as i told i failed 3 years... the cozes this sorts of nervousness 
i need your advises to make some sort of peace a quietly  statement with my parent , coz when i become in conversation with my mom i had that anger like the fire ,may the next conversation i'll hit her  coz we had opened the stage red ,so please please your advises i need it i'm stuck 

@aniss Go out in nature or in your room and simply scream out all the anger you have. Do it right now!
If you cannot because there a re people, take a cushion and scream into it. Go for a run and shout out your anger. Move your whole body swear! Let go of that pent up anger, frustration and sadness. 

Report to me how you feel afterwards and we will go on form there. Do that right now for at least 15 min!

@aniss What i have realized is that you shouldnt take their words on face value. Throughout your journey you imrpove yourself and you probably assume that people do the same and have similar live views with you. This is not the case with parents as they are really toxic when they talk shit and dont follow the path. Look at it as the only thing they know, their ignorance and wrong notions of reality lead them to this kind of behaviour. You cant blame them for that cause their current actions are based on their habits leading to this day. It is not a problem that was discovered yesterday per say but a  psychological cancer that was evolving in the confort and entertainment of their lifestyle. You cant solve something that took decades to be created neither is your job to do so.