AleksM

How I Became Enlightened Fast And How You Can Do It To

207 posts in this topic

No, I was never violent. There was much bliss and peace in those states of consciousness. It has no end bro, it goes on as long as you exist in this body form. Once you get there, once your kundalini is completely activated, only death can stop it.

@RaSH

If you have questions, you can ask me here or send me a private message.

@AleksM  after vipassana retreat i did i continued to meditate a bit every day but im not sure i tried to be aware of the rising and the falling of breath but found it impossible because for axample while im at work at the kitchen i found myself being aware of every act and saying it to myself in mind, walking, walking, walking to bathroom, opening the door, or going here, listening, i dont sure if its the right way to maintain mindfulness. you said you always watched the breath? all day long the rising and falling of it? sometimes it gets to point when i feel the acts are getting robotic so i try to be more calm, i am interested on what you have to say because the idea of continuing the meditation practice threw out all the day sounds the right way to evolve. i sometimes think maybe im trying to hard and when someone is speaking to me i try to say listening, or when i say something and say to myself, waiting for an answer, interesting stuff. sometimes i think maybe i should drop it all but then i maybe i will start to act without awareness i will get the default which is not awareness, tricky stuff. im glad it worked for you it all sound very profound 

@AleksM , you seem very young and, from what I understood, you are a student. The practices you described yourself immersed in seem to have taken several hours a day. How did you manage your studies and everyday tasks, maybe attending classes, if that was so?

@Avi Khomutovsky

I didn't label stuff in my experience. I was just trying to be mindful as much as possible. So, aware of my breath, feelings in the body, sounds in the environment, colors, things... I was mostly trying to be aware of the sounds and things that I saw.

Just notice as much as possible of what is happening and when you notice that you're getting entangled in mind chatter, redirect your attention back to what is happening (the sounds and colors in this moment, you can add breath and feelings in the body later).... that's the techique. 

It sounds simple, but you must do this with intensity, in every moment. 

Don't try to be calm, the goal is to be mindful.

@Demeter

I did this practice everywhere. Even in school.

During school days I was overwhelmed (mostly because of the environment), but then after a few months, things got better. It probably took me 30% more time to finish school work and projects. 

In retrospect I now think this guide can be dangerous if you're not developmentally mature enough. This is only for people who are ready for it, not for people who need to handle their survival first. If you want to get a better guide I have written a huge post on my blog about it. I still need to add some references to it, but if you want to get the ultimate guide on how to practice mindfulness check it out.

https://investinhabit.com/how-to-practice-mindfulness/