AleksM

How I Became Enlightened Fast And How You Can Do It To

207 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

What are you trying to say man?

I'm starting to realize that some people may never understand me lol it's like talking to a brick wall. 

Memento Mori

It's amazing to see all the self-proclaimed Enlightened people arguing with each other, utterly fascinating. 

7 minutes ago, Maycol said:

It's amazing to see all the self-proclaimed Enlightened people arguing with each other, utterly fascinating. 

Its called a discussion :)

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

27 minutes ago, Maycol said:

Lol yeah... if we were all talking in person things would be a lot different.

Yeah, I'd draxx them sklounst and fireboard these motherjammers.

Memento Mori

The Real Enlightened Beings are Communicating all the time.

Telepathically ;)

B R E A T H E

This Topic is Funny. Many words and explanations of the mind :) 

On 08/07/2017 at 11:16 AM, ajasatya said:

@AleksM nobody cares about it. your words are useless. you cannot guide anyone.

@ajasatya  why are you so arrogant ? 

Just now, tecladocasio said:

@ajasatya  why are you so arrogant ? 

Because Jesus/God/Reality allows him to appear as arrogant

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@AleksM

Your posts really inspire me. I’m extremely impressed that you managed to focus on every your breaths. I’m impressed with your determination. I’m impressed with your English (how did you learn this language. At school? English is also not ma native language. Actually I started to speak about 4 years ago). 

I think we all can try to focus on our breaths because there is nothing to lose. Not everyone will be enlightened, but we can develop an excellent concentration. This is my goal now.

Thank you Alex and say something in this forum from time to time. I wish you the best!

Focusing on  breath is a tool you eventually don't need, any form of focusing is also a movement in the mind. 

I'd be weary what methods you attribute your progression to. If you use 8 different tools, how can you know which is actually helping you. Most of it window dressing to methods and processes you can break down to very basic techniques. It's about putting the time in. Ofcourse you can't dismiss the power of placebos.

There is no quick path to enlightment, the quickest way is to get initiated by a guru/master, which will activate your kundalini. In just a couple of years you will become Self-realized, then God-realized.

I have had kundalini awakening which lead to psychosis, because I was smoking weed everyday and absorbing too much energy inside me. It is however the quickest way to Self-realization, the realization that you are probably the greatest being in the universe, highly loved and dignified by the Creator.

Edited by Highest

2 hours ago, Viking said:

@Highest holy shit, did you treat the psychosis? do you take medications?

It has been treated, but it will come back in a couple of months since I have quited taking syringe once a month. I decided to do this because now I don't smoke weed anymore, and so I will be able to control it. Should be fun, should take me to ultimate with enough time.

Edited by Highest

3 minutes ago, Highest said:

It has been treated, but it will come back in a couple of months since I have quited taking syringe once a month. I decided to do this because now I don't smoke weed anymore, and so I will be able to control it. Should be fun, should take me to ultimate with enough time.

why would it come back? hasnt it been treated? 

and what do you mean by control it? do you mean you can tell when you're deluding yourself or something?

It has been treated but if I don't take the syringe once a month, it will come back. Just the way it is. What I mean by controlling it is controlling the energy, this was not possible when I smoked weed, everything became too intense. I still feel the energy, it is not gone. But this time it's completely different.

19 minutes ago, Highest said:

It has been treated but if I don't take the syringe once a month, it will come back. Just the way it is. What I mean by controlling it is controlling the energy, this was not possible when I smoked weed, everything became too intense. I still feel the energy, it is not gone. But this time it's completely different.

isnt it dangerous? and what do you mean by energy?

13 minutes ago, Viking said:

isnt it dangerous? and what do you mean by energy?

It isn't dangerous if you know to control it. Energy is simply energy, it's hard to explain but you know it when you experience it :)

2 minutes ago, Highest said:

It isn't dangerous if you know to control it. Energy is simply energy, it's hard to explain but you know it when you experience it :)

by "come back" you mean delusions, hallucinations, paranoia, etc?

8 minutes ago, Viking said:

by "come back" you mean delusions, hallucinations, paranoia, etc?

Haha it is beyond all of that. It's just another reality, it's no more real than our current reality. 

12 minutes ago, Highest said:

Haha it is beyond all of that. It's just another reality, it's no more real than our current reality. 

other people tell you stories about how you acted? are you ever violent or something?

how long does it last?