AleksM

How I Became Enlightened Fast And How You Can Do It To

207 posts in this topic

@zenjen

Sure, but that just confuses the inexperienced student. If you tell this to people who are just starting, they Will not take it seriously and commit. We need to set proper expectations, and we set expectations by symbolic expression.

Nobody is doing anything. Nobody is reading anything. Nobody is writing anything. Nobody is perceiving anything. Nobody is achieving anything. Nobody is going anywhere. Nobody is trying anything. Nobody has an interest in anything. Nobody is sees anything. Nobody has heard anything. Nobody is lying. Nobody is telling the truth. Nobody is defending a position.  Nobody is influencing anybody. Nobody exists.  Nobody doesn't exist. Nobody is outside.

I can tell all this and more, but It's not practical. Most people accept these just as beliefs without any personal experience to confirm it. We are not beliefs.

@AleksM

How are you?

I read all posts here and I've got a question. How did you remember about focus on your breaths all the time? I try to do that but I forger about it very quickly. 

@Violina

The more you remind yourself, the more you will remember. If you are struggling set a reminder or something that can remind you every so often. I decided to chime in since we haven't seen Aleks in a while.

B R E A T H E

On 12/23/2017 at 5:52 PM, pluto said:

^^ The purer the awareness the more you will understand. Somethings can only be truly understood via direct experience.

This was pretty interesting! Thank you for the share @pluto!

Does anyone has the playlist that he mentioned and don't mind sharing it here in public?

Come back to the Forum.  Where have you been?  I miss your perspective.

This is a good little writing on Enlightenment.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

16 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Come back to the Forum.  Where have you been?  I miss your perspective.

This is a good little writing on Enlightenment.

Right? He kind of took off once the rep points were taken away. 

Memento Mori

29 minutes ago, Truth said:

Right? He kind of took off once the rep points were taken away. 

He was so unique.  

18 hours ago, Violina said:

@AleksM

How are you?

I read all posts here and I've got a question. How did you remember about focus on your breaths all the time? I try to do that but I forger about it very quickly. 

Persistence. It must be the highest priority. The focus might shift from the present to the past or the future, but the persistence to REfocus on the present moment every time one becomes conscious of wandering elsewhere must be acted upon every single time so that higher consciousness can be embodied. The present moment must be the only option. Awareness of the most obvious things like sounds, light, feelings in the body and breath. Awareness of the  breath being the most important, but not limited to it.

@Outer  I have blocked actualized.org until 10 July on my computer, it was becoming a distraction. I have used this forum to develop more confidence in my english writing so that I can start writing and maybe speaking via video on my blog, the purpose was fullfilled, I will start it in the summer after I finish school.  I am using a different PC this time only to respond to the messages I received (got an email).

@Truth @Joseph Maynor

I am studying for school and actualized.org was becoming a distraction. I am spending a lot of time in nature.

Like moving rocks and trunks 100m up a steep hill, doing  wild trails and cleaning the forest.

P_20180424_170537.jpg

I was also coming up with a lot of stuff for my enlightenment guide #3, but there's soo much that it would be better to write a huge book. Maybe both, will see.

You talk about the Light. 

But tell us, how do you handle Darkness, do you enjoy IT? 

Once you call darkness home, it has no option but to transcend to light :D

B R E A T H E

3 hours ago, AleksM said:

Persistence. It must be the highest priority. The focus might shift from the present to the past or the future, but the persistence to REfocus on the present moment every time one becomes conscious of wandering elsewhere must be acted upon every single time so that higher consciousness can be embodied. The present moment must be the only option. Awareness of the most obvious things like sounds, light, feelings in the body and breath. Awareness of the  breath being the most important, but not limited to it.

@Outer  I have blocked actualized.org until 10 July on my computer, it was becoming a distraction. I have used this forum to develop more confidence in my english writing so that I can start writing and maybe speaking via video on my blog, the purpose was fullfilled, I will start it in the summer after I finish school.  I am using a different PC this time only to respond to the messages I received (got an email).

@Truth @Joseph Maynor

I am studying for school and actualized.org was becoming a distraction. I am spending a lot of time in nature.

Like moving rocks and trunks 100m up a steep hill, doing  wild trails and cleaning the forest.

P_20180424_170537.jpg

I was also coming up with a lot of stuff for my enlightenment guide #3, but there's soo much that it would be better to write a huge book. Maybe both, will see.

I saved a family of snails from getting squished <3 #nature rocks 

32289451_10211342214928958_5364761761587134464_n.jpg

32313338_10211342203768679_5949461120157745152_n.jpg

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@AleksM I’m interested in how to channel with ‘higher beings’. What do they know? What are they? How much practice does it take to channel one of those entities? 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

On 12/05/2018 at 0:23 PM, AleksM said:

Thank you Alex. I will try but it's extremely hard.

@How to be wise

I don't know how to channel higher beings. We all do channeling from time to time unconsciously. You need to learn how to read energy and recognize different energies. They are consciousness just as you are, but they are a less physicalized consciousness, with a low density through which data can pass easier, so then they can data stream knowledge that is not found anywhere else in books. You need to match your brain frequency to the frequency that they are emitting and then you channel.

@Violina

You can use the following mantras:

When I become conscious of wandering in the past or future thoughts, I Will redirect my focus on the present moment by taking a deep breath.

When I notice emotional friction coming to the surface, I Will redirect my focus on the present moment by taking a deep breath.

@Truth

Yes, but only mushrooms. I have taken mushrooms around 4 times 5 years ago, the dosage was 1-2g, the strongest one was 3g. Then again 6 months ago I have taken 2g.

Edited by AleksM

Wow, how can Leo and you all take this stuff seriously? OP and this "arcturus ra" guy are a prime example of shizophrenic ramblings. And I mean this seriously, check out the famous timecube website made by a shizophrenic: timecube.2enp.com

Would you take this also serious? Notice any simmilarities? This is exactly the same on a less serious level, probably undiagnosed.

Edited by MM1988

5 hours ago, MM1988 said:

Wow, how can Leo and you all take this stuff seriously? OP and this "arcturus ra" guy are a prime example of shizophrenic ramblings. And I mean this seriously, check out the famous timecube website made by a shizophrenic: timecube.2enp.com

Would you take this also serious? Notice any simmilarities? This is exactly the same on a less serious level, probably undiagnosed.

Cause we take our growth and transformation seriously. We don't give a shit about some bullshit fear of schizophrenia. That fear prevents us from exploring and finding the real tools that can make a massive impact on our lives and the lives of other people.

Memento Mori