Deepak sadhwani

Six Pillar Of Self Esteem

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys i am confused , in this book have lots of Sentence Completion stems , I am not being able to understand that how to do all Sentence Completion in one day should i cover each pillar in a day and next day a different pillar , or should i take one Sentence Completion stem from each pillar ? Guys if anyone how has been doing this process so please , help me also that. How can i do ?

I would slow down.  Do one pillar per week or every 2 weeks.  Take your time with the sentence completion items.  Make sure to record yourself or write down your responses.  I recorded myself on my phone.  That gave me very intuitive responses because I didn't have to worry about writing the responses down.  

That sentence completion material will give you a lot of fodder to strategize the rest of your personal development.  With sentence completion, what you are doing is peering into your subconscious mind to take a look at beliefs that are running in the background for you that you may not even be conscious of, so you don't want to rush that process.   You are gaining awareness of your subconscious beliefs basically, uncovering them.  Once you gain fuller awareness of these beliefs, you can then figure out how to unwire some of the limiting beliefs from your psyche.  You can target certain beliefs and work to unwire them.  You can do this with re-programming your subconscious mind and with enlightenment work.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor