Empty

Guys, Help Me Answer This

19 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura  

My country is heading towards a revolution or a civil war. It's because of a dictatoship of the king who behaved egotistacally, I try to tell people about enlitghlinment, but they all make fun of me!! 

What should I do? 

Morocco. The tension is so high. People have been marching already. It seems that things are getting worse and worse. As a self-actualizer, I just want to know what I should be doing!! 

@Empty You should take precautions. As far as people laughing at you, if you're going to pursue your PD, it's a gift. It makes it easy to find people you want to have relationships with. Morocco is so beautiful by the way. I hope your nation can change peacefully. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Empty Don't know much about Morocco, but doesn't the King effectively control the drug trade there. I think the Americans have a military presence in Morocco, so I'd imagine any revolt would be dealt with by any means necessary. I guess there's still some French and Spanish colonials in political or business management positions. I heard that the leather/tanning industry is quite large.

Enlightenment to me, is something if possible would be purely individualistic. If you care for the people what can you do to help?

Out of curiosity, do you know what the Nomadic Berber people are like, living in such a harsh environment wouldn't they be people worth talking to?

Different worlds....

If I were you I would just stay with my truth. That is, to stay with what I know is right for my integrity (whole and undivided).

It is these situations where you may find yourself tested. In the movie Braveheart, William Wallace never surrendered his integrity and lived and stayed with his truth right to the end. 

Actually a good question. Maybe just do what's necessary and what you can do and otherwise just feel the turmoil and trusting that everything is ok. Sounds easy maybe because I'm not in the situation myself. I actually have no good idea.

@Empty

You are in a dangerous situation. Realize that society will never be as advanced as us as a collective. Save who you can and avoid danger. He who tries to change the world will always be a martyr. Unless you accept the danger do not stand up. Be an observer, remove yourself from the fight. Be cautious of following anyone. Stay safe!!! 

On 7/6/2017 at 9:40 PM, Empty said:

@Leo Gura  

My country is heading towards a revolution or a civil war. It's because of a dictatoship of the king who behaved egotistacally, I try to tell people about enlitghlinment, but they all make fun of me!! 

What should I do? 

Stop telling people about enlightenment. 

Take care of yourself and family in a practical way. :)

On 7/7/2017 at 5:40 AM, Empty said:

@Leo Gura  

What should I do? 

Ignore those distractions, they are tests sent from the universe.

Focus on your growth and development, focus on the good things and things that make you happy and alive, you will eventually get so lost in that that the world around you changes as you change because you are the creator of your universe. No one else, we may all seem we are seeing it the same but it is most likely completely different for each and every one of us.

The Enlightened one could be a billionaire or a homeless man on the street and he/she would not notice any difference.

This may be deep but its divine truth, its universal law, all that is asked is to give it a chance and see for yourself :)

Peace & Love

B R E A T H E

On 07/07/2017 at 8:26 AM, RichardY said:

Out of curiosity, do you know what the Nomadic Berber people are like, living in such a harsh environment wouldn't they be people worth talking to?

That's the exact reason why people have been marching, because the Berber people are descriminated by the Arab regime. 

Thank you all guys for your answers. Very much appreciated

On 06/07/2017 at 8:40 PM, Empty said:

@Leo Gura  

What should I do? 

Do solo retreat in the beautiful places in the Rif Montains. 

Riffian is very Blue when we speak of spiral dynamic. It's dangerous sometimes when you tell about enlightenment teachings. 

I feel so sorry what happened to the leaders of "Hirak rif" never lose hope. "Going full circle " i am sure we much have benefit  in the long time. 

Otherwise. Make a visa to Holland and stay there smoke some pot "hiya" ? and talk about Spirituality. 

Acha Rif. AZUL

Save yourself.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Empty Jesus is a good role-model. As he said, don't cast your pearls before swine.

As for what you can do, you can awaken yourself and demonstrate your wokeness through your life. By being a powerful role-model people will naturally gravitate towards you. But you'll have to train yourself to be that way.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 6.07.2017 at 9:40 PM, Empty said:

@Leo Gura  

My country is heading towards a revolution or a civil war. It's because of a dictatoship of the king who behaved egotistacally.

Glad to hear. That's how evolution works. Consciousnees do the work for itself.

Edited by tedens

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Empty Jesus is a good role-model. As he said, don't cast your pearls before swine.

As for what you can do, you can awaken yourself and demonstrate your wokeness through your life. By being a powerful role-model people will naturally gravitate towards you. But you'll have to train yourself to be that way.

This.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

@Empty i'm going to say this because nobody else has said it: i'd just get the hell out of there.

unborn Truth

Why people are answering to a question posted in 2017?