Random User

Depression, Anxiety And Low Self-esteem

6 posts in this topic

Has anyone on here overcome the above with energy work ? 

Too overcome depression anxiety and low self esteem takes a lot of self reflection. When you say energy work I imagine something that takes little attention and a lot of superstition. Not that energy work doesn't exist. 

But for someone learning about it they often live in a world where things are easy in energy work. 

This is not the case. Energy work isn't something you learn. It is something that happens when you learn to be self aware. Awareness is what will solve all three of these problems.

Believe until it becomes a knowing :) Find what brings you highest excitement and joy, continue that until you have forgotten that you had those symptoms in the first place thus ultimately they never existed.

B R E A T H E

On 6/30/2017 at 2:02 PM, Random User said:

Has anyone on here overcome the above with energy work ? 

I've struggled with anxiety, depression and low self-esteem for 20 years of my life while living in the USA. I was only able to break out of the that hell hole loop recently with 5g of mushrooms. It's nearly impossible to break out of a rigid mental model of reality charged with specific emotions when you've lived in it for a long time, I've tried a lot of other things prior to mushroom trip. 

From Systems Thinking:

"people who have managed to intervene in systems at the level of paradigm have hit a leverage point that totally transforms systems."

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com