Leo Gura

Too Much Nonsense

80 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

We are not invited by Leo on this forum, neither Leo has made any promises. Leo is not morally bound to run this website till his last breath. One day Leo will realize need to stop all his mental activities to wait for enlightenment. Everything that begins has an end.

Well said

18 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

We are not invited by Leo on this forum, neither Leo has made any promises. Leo is not morally bound to run this website till his last breath. One day Leo will realize need to stop all his mental activities to wait for enlightenment. Everything that begins has an end.

He is not morally bound. All I was saying is that he should consider us as well. Its harsh if he takes all decisions by himself. That's lot invested here. 

But again  who am I ?

Right ?

Fine.  :(

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

1 minute ago, blazed said:

Don't be invested in it, problem solved xD

Maybe it's easy for you. Not that easy for me though. I was getting help here. I wasn't feeling comfortable elsewhere. 

It's easy to laugh. 

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have already seriously considered shutting it down. Not only the forum, but all of the comments sections and even all of Actualized.org.

to be honest, i saw it happening at the very moment i finished watching this video, which was the first video i watched from you.

why'd i know that? because i could feel your unstoppable thirst. a real Hearth of God looking for the Fire.

i know that you won't feel complete peace until you do it. there will always be this silent voice coming from your heart.

if you really manage to perform this huge leap and quit the shit out of everything to get enlightened, and if you actually do get enlightened, that'd be the perfect situation.

i've being thinking for quite a while that the best way to serve Truth after enlightenment is doing something like adyashanti does. he organizes retreats in which people have no option other than doing the real work.

wish you the best.

unborn Truth

4 minutes ago, Snick said:

@blazed@Loreena @John Iverson @Prabhaker

The only thing we seem to agree on is "oneness"

That's what unite us since we all believe in it! 

Everything else we disagree on! 

Cosmic irony, isn't it? :D

I was just getting a bit emotional that's all. There's irony in everything. Seems like I lost my sense of humor this time. 

Just now, blazed said:

The problem is most people have already been given the directions, but instead of setting out and going on a lonely and hard journey, they keep questioning these directions, keep asking for more information, information is infinite, it can go on forever before you say enough is enough and set out. Anything you add to the directions just makes the map more messy and more confusing.

But do you really believe that a website needs to be shut down just for that ? Why not let things be. Those who wish to pursue their journey, they will do it anyway. But those who are curious,  let them be.  You can't force the directions of the mind. It doesn't work. It only builds resistance. The individual comes back to asking questions again. Holding back won't work. 

And If they don't let out here,  where would they go ?  At least here people care to understand and listen. 

Go to yahoo answers or something similar and  post a question and nobody cares to answer. You would feel like a ghost there.  

There's really no better place. 

But Sadly..... everything good has to go for some odd reason. It's irony. 

Now let's begin to embrace the fact that shit happens. It's just a forum. Not a big deal. I would move to another place to find some open minded nice folks. 

It's truly sad to see how right Leo is, and how this thread is showing exactly what he is talking about. Personally i've noticed a negative shift the last 6 months here. You still find the resourceful and important threads and posts that can make a positive difference, but there seems to be a lot of garbage in between, which wasnt here before in my opinion.  I've also made the mistake of participating in this sometimes, which is only my own responsibility of course. But i've noticed every time i've done so its effected my in a negative way. 

If the forum continues this way its probably the best for everyone to shut it down. And i for one would would completely respect and support that decision if it comes to that.

4 minutes ago, Nichols Harvey said:

It's actually the original teachings. They are crappy. So cause so much confusion and conflict that most spend all their energy trying to piece them together

Anybody else noticed this?

you still want teachings. you want better teachers. let me tell you a little secret. nobody will come to save you.

you want something for your mind to chew. you want a mental comprehension of Reality. i have bad news for you. that ain't happening.

there's no ultimate authority other than your own direct experience. you can read the entire bible. you can read all zen literature. you can listen to all spiritual speeches that have ever existed on this planet. nothing will happen.

jesus himself could appear in front of you right now and tell you everything he knows. that wouldn't do shit.

sit down and stop demanding. what are you? nobody needs your answers and your ignorance is nobody else's fault.

where the hell have i dropped my keisaku?

unborn Truth

6 minutes ago, AxelK said:

It's truly sad to see how right Leo is, and how this thread is showing exactly what he is talking about. Personally i've noticed a negative shift the last 6 months here. You still find the resourceful and important threads and posts that can make a positive difference, but there seems to be a lot of garbage in between, which wasnt here before in my opinion.  I've also made the mistake of participating in this sometimes, which is only my own responsibility of course. But i've noticed every time i've done so its effected my in a negative way. 

If the forum continues this way its probably the best for everyone to shut it down. And i for one would would completely respect and support that decision if it comes to that.

I get your point. Personally even I was fed up with the arguments, debates and garbage at one time. But don't you think shutting down is extreme and reflects negatively. Why not better moderation. A separate subforum as mentioned before.  Why not alternatives 

Is this the solution that enlightened folks (Or at least assuming they are trying to get enlightened )come up with ? Even kindergarten kids will have better solutions.  

1 minute ago, Snick said:

I'm the one to blame really! 

This sub forum was perfectly fine up to this point! 

I experimented if doing low conscious deeds was possible if ones awareness is higher then the acts you do or write! 

Interesting, because I immediately find out that you state of consciousness will follow your deeds/acts. 

So it was a very costly experiment for me as well as the sub forum. 

Then it become a chain reaction after that! 

This is why this sub forum is a a bad state today! 

This thread should have been looked from the beginning, and I should have stopped this experiment, or rather even started it!

The thread has grain of truths in it, but consists mostly of lies. At least from my side! 

Oh God Snick, why did you do this. I actually believed all your lies. Pity. 

18 minutes ago, Snick said:

I'm the one to blame really! 

This sub forum was perfectly fine up to this point! 9th of February! 

I experimented if doing low conscious deeds was possible if ones awareness is higher then the acts you do or write! 

Interesting, because I immediately find out that you state of consciousness will follow your deeds/acts. 

So it was a very costly experiment for me as well as the sub forum. 

Then it become a chain reaction after that! 

This is why this sub forum is at bad state today! 

This thread should have been looked from the beginning, and I should have stopped this experiment, or rather even started it!

The thread has grain of truths in it, but consists mostly of lies. At least from my side! 

Personally I feel the reason for shutting the website and the forum is entirely different than what is being implied. This is just speculation though, never know for sure. Just a hint. 

2 minutes ago, Nichols Harvey said:

In my opinion you're fighting a losing battle. At least with the people seeking enlightenment.

These people will find a way to shit on every common sense principle or idea you have worked hard to develop by merely dismissing it as "ego".

They will sit there in their arm chair from their smelly bedsit in a downtown area while they pretend that they don't live in this world and don't have to abide  by any laws or rules or any kind of arbitrary system because it's all physicality or ego or social conditioning or anything. 

They thwart their own sanity and they will happy thwart yours and let their bodies minds lives and everything else that they perceive is the cause of their suffering rot and the likes of you my dear will juat have to transcend it.

Your point was perfect. Couldn't have said it better. 

27 minutes ago, Loreena said:

Your point was perfect. Couldn't have said it better. 

It's gonna be ok.  Enlightenment people are no more ornery than regular people are.  Maybe just a little more in denial about it.  Denial ain't a river in Egypt.  None of us are immune to it.  That said, I think Leo is just pissed that he has to deal with the pettiness on here.  He seems to be a very focused guy and doesn't want to waste his time.  I can appreciate that.  Maybe we're all wasting too much time blathering on here.  This stuff needs to be applied and I think being on this forum is a distraction from doing that.  Sure, dip your toe into the books for a short while, but you gotta know when to get off the dole after a while too.  Otherwise we're just all talk and no action.  Myself included.  And you wonder how much help our opinions really give to others, and if they are even listening.  You spend time to craft a beautiful response, and the other person is not even in the space to hear you.  So, you kinda wasted your time, did you not?  Better to focus on your own growth.  At least your work goes directly towards your life purpose then.  I still like to contribute on here and will contribute on here.  But I came to that realization myself yesterday.  Being on here -- can be but is not always -- a subtle form of procrastination.  Balance is key.  People that are here all the time probably do themselves a huge disservice, Leo included.  Unless you are really putting into practice everything you learn on here.  In that case, you should be more enlightened than Leo is by now.  You should be more enlightened more than even Osho was by now if you really study here and make a practice of it.  But nobody really does that.  We often come here not to work, which is problematic.  And I realize this tough medicine applies to me too, I'm not taking exception for myself here.  If the shoe fits . . . .

Edited by Joseph Maynor

You all are complaining a lot. This website is a gift that nobody is entitled to. Appreciate what you have and remain in the present. 

Worried about your lost soul? Go buy "the book of secrets" by Osho. It is one of many books I have read, but in the end it was all I needed and unless you are one in a billion it is all you will need. Now you all are saved from the darkness. 

Just remember it is your legs that must carry you out of this misery. No amount of information is going to satisfy your mind. Go do.

I

2 minutes ago, Snick said:

@Loreena If I told you that Leo send me this video in a PM, would you believe me? 

I came. I saw. 

I'm running for my life. 

Lol this thread has become a mess. 

I'm moving outta here for good. 

Irony of ironies. 

I never dared to make a thread in this sub-forum because I know that I can't talk about anything I never experienced but it hurts seeing @Leo Gura bothered by something like this, come on Truth Seekers! :(

@Leo Gura

I understand your frustration. As a community of actualized.org we went quite low. But how can we lift ourselfves up? We can't just magically be very ordered and about pure content from now on... even though we want to!

Could you help us Leo a little bit with this endeavor?

As suggestions...

1. Would you consider creating a calmer layout for this subforum? Something less exciting would be very good for our problem.
  2. Would you consider creating a premium course on how to create content? You are an expert on this, after all! :)
  3. Or would you recommend us some materials where we could learn to improve our means of communication and expression?

Also... Thank you Leo for everything! We really appreciate all of it. Sorry we are so bad at showing it. :)

16 minutes ago, LetTheNewDayBegin said:

@Leo Gura

I understand your frustration. As a community of actualized.org we went quite low. But how can we lift ourselfves up? We can't just magically be very ordered and about pure content from now on... even though we want to!

Could you help us Leo a little bit with this endeavor?

As suggestions...

1. Would you consider creating a calmer layout for this subforum? Something less exciting would be very good for our problem.
  2. Would you consider creating a premium course on how to create content? You are an expert on this, after all! :)
  3. Or would you recommend us some materials where we could learn to improve our means of communication and expression?

Also... Thank you Leo for everything! We really appreciate all of it. Sorry we are so bad at showing it. :)

Now this is how enlightened folks should speak.

This has gone too far. There's not enough nonsense. Yall are making sense to me

1 hour ago, blazed said:

Because after reading some of their books and watching hours of their videos I can recall their past quotes. Do you want me to reply with video responses to everything by a Guru?

By the way these guru's don't go around saying "i'm enligthened, I'm englightened", society and their following label them as "enlightened".

I'm going to block you now as your nonsense and loling, and obvious trolling behavior is rather unnecessary in my reality.

Goodluck and have a nice day.

Except I want to ask, is your enlightenment a circlejerk? 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.