Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Iverson

24 posts in this topic

There is no seminars hereeeeee! Nooooo talks there is no temple there is no retreat ... it has a retreat but not the one you knowwwww.... there is no LSD here there is no lifeee in here.. this is a toxic placeeee nothing is availableeeee

Have a dream that someday i will build a temple here that will seek for enoightenment for now i need the help to support meeee 

2 hours ago, John Iverson said:

Where forum should i bring up this topic? What do u think?

Should be posted on Self Actualization section,
Not Non-duality section
mods should handle this

Sarcaste <3 the Sarcasm in Me acknowledges and honors the Sarcasm in You 

2 hours ago, John Iverson said:

There is no seminars hereeeeee! Nooooo talks there is no temple there is no retreat ... it has a retreat but not the one you knowwwww.... there is no LSD here there is no lifeee in here.. this is a toxic placeeee nothing is availableeeee

That's one of the first thing that came up to me when I moved here. No retreats. No teachers. No buddies. 
I interpret it differently though. I look at the bright side. You should just do more Self Improvement work. You got to change some of your out looks and stuffs. I always say "at least" .. At least I still have access to the internet from time to time. At least I have a phone in which I can read e-books. At least it's peaceful here. There's no body to relate to but I guess that can also be a good thing. At least you can just grab a beer and chill anywhere. At least no body is stopping me from meditating. At least the cost of living is cheaper. Anything positive? 
I know you have a problem. We know you have a problem. It's your problem. There's only you and your problem now. No, there's no you, your mom, your dad, and the problem. There's only the problem and there's you. It's you + the problem. Nobody else bro. You are own your own. Good luck and have fun. 

Sarcaste <3 the Sarcasm in Me acknowledges and honors the Sarcasm in You