Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shane597

Dating Programs

7 posts in this topic

Okay, so I have been watching a lot of videos on pick up and attraction. Is it wise to purchase a program, or read a book on dating? I have aready reasearched this feild so much and I know the basics, and I am decent at attraction, but there are still many things I dont know most likely, or they just want my money. I know one thing, I have not had enough hands on experience in dating. 

Edited by Shane597

Well, practice and if you are horrible at it have a look at some information, such as books and payed content. No need to buy something if you are good at it already.

Get your ass out there, getting lost in theory does you no good. If you want to make it easier for yourself go to a bar/club and have some interactions there, possible with some alcohol in your system.

No one will tell you if it's wise, because no one knows your situation better than you. It looks like you're looking for someone to take responsibility for your choices. Overall I get a vibe that watching Leo's "How to Stop Being a Victim" will help you very, very much.

It also looks like you're looking for a reason for not taking an action, by seeking more knowledge. That's wrong. But if you are looking for that one course that will cover everything, then I recommend getting "The Natural" by RSDMax. Whether by buying or downloading from torrents.

If you know the basics already, then I would recommend to take action, then write down what you did right and wrong, learn skills that you lack, repeat. Take action. Learn. Repeat. Take action, learn, repeat... <<< That's what I am doing and it works pretty well.

I wish you the best luck on your journey!

On 6/26/2017 at 9:37 PM, Shane597 said:

Okay, so I have been watching a lot of videos on pick up and attraction. Is it wise to purchase a program, or read a book on dating? I have aready reasearched this feild so much and I know the basics, and I am decent at attraction, but there are still many things I dont know most likely, or they just want my money. I know one thing, I have not had enough hands on experience in dating. 

Maybe a book. But I would not drop a lot of money it. Same goes for sex. All that stuff is out there for free. 

But if you want to go ahead. It's not a big deal either way. You will always learn something. 

Edited by SFRL

Um, okay, do you guys know a torrent for the natural course that will work?

Edited by Shane597