Shane597

Friends With Benifits

3 posts in this topic

So, there is this 31 year old girl who is into me. I am not sure about her, but I asked here to hang out once and she did ( helped me cook). I think she original thought I wanted to hook up with her, but I asked her to show me how to cook. Now I asked her to go hiking with me and she has not responded. Now she aproched me at work after I sent the text because I told her I was leaving and that caught her attention and she started asking me questions. I have friend zoned her, but can I just be friends with benefits? BTW, I know she is attracted to me. 

Edited by Shane597

21 hours ago, Shane597 said:

So, there is this 31 year old girl who is into me. I am not sure about her, but I asked here to hang out once and she did ( helped me cook). I think she original thought I wanted to hook up with her, but I asked her to show me how to cook. Now I asked her to go hiking with me and she has not responded. Now she aproched me at work after I sent the text because I told her I was leaving and that caught her attention and she started asking me questions. I have friend zoned her, but can I just be friends with benefits? BTW, I know she is attracted to me. 

That's possible depending on if she is cool with that. 

But you should be asking yourself that question after you have had sex with her already. 

She may be great in bed, in which case you will probably get one it's over her. 

Or the sex may be really bad and you don't want her as a fwb.

Sex with benefits is for girls that you have ok sex with but not great sex from my experience. 

From what I have read sexual energy is the most powerful energy within our being. 

This is why the sex industry is so powerful. 

To have sex with another means you are opening your energy up to their influence. Be sure you don't mind that influence. Also be up front with her and let her know what to expect. Last thing anyone needs is some drama.