Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leo Gura

Rali Banned From This Forum

1 post in this topic

Rali has been banned from this forum multiple times for unethical self-promotion. The reason he was banned was simply because his behavior has been totally obnoxious and disrespectful.

If he tries to return and self-promote again, please report it immediately. Not only is he self-promoting and leeching off Actualized.org, he does so in a manipulative way by trying to stir up a stink with pointless controversy.

I am not interested in debating enlightenment. Nor arguing about Rali's behavior towards Actualized.org. I have no ill-will towards him. But when a person tries to get attention at all costs, manipulating and leeching off of others, and claiming to be enlightened, that's a big red flag right there. So be careful who you listen to.

I am not interested in arguing whether he is or is not enlightened. I don't really care. Enlightenment doesn't mean jack when one still behaves like a troll, and one's self-proclaimed purpose of teaching is to get rich quick.

Any posts made with his content/videos here will get deleted. I don't care what content he releases or what he says, as long as he's not shamelessly leeching off Actualized. With his own audience, he can do whatever he wants and I don't care. The problem arises when he tries to increase his audience at my expense. I've had to spend hours of my own time cleaning up his messes. I hadn't ever brought it up before because I thought the issue was settled. And bringing it up only rewards him with publicity.

Frankly, the whole situation is preposterous. I wouldn't care about it if he wasn't misleading and distracting people over and over again, trying to stir up a fight. We are not Fox News here.

If you're serious about spiritual growth, be very careful who you listen to, and don't ever settle on one perspective, including of course mine. And remember that actions speak louder than words. Spiritual mastery cannot be faked. It's very obvious who has it, and who doesn't. And I'm not claiming I have it.

The whole point of our work is to keep our eye on the ball and not get distracted with human chimpery and drama.

Rali Convo 02.png

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.