Algida

Stuck At "negative Values Release"

6 posts in this topic

Dear all,

I have just finished the "Negative Values Release" of the Life Purpouse Course and I feel very angry because I have figured out what is the root cause of my negative motivations. I am so angry with myself and with what happened to me in the past, that I can't visualize the "lesson" Leo is talking about, so I feel stuck.

What can I do to go on ?

Thank you a lot in advance,

Chiara

@Algida

Try to identify what exactly is is that you feel was the root cause. Draw a very clear margin around it. Describe it as vividly as you can for yourself. Write it down if it helps. In a simple but meaningful description. 

Next step is to compliment yourself that you have finally identified it and to be thankful that you now have this wonderful opportunity to get it out of your way. 

Next step is to forgive yourself for your past transgressions. Really look in the mirror , look yourself deep in the eyes and forgfive yourself. "I forgive you for doing,....   / for being that way or this way. Make it your affirmation. Repeat it to yourself 30 times twice a day while looking yourself in the eyes ( in the mirror) 

Final step  is to start working on getting over this obstacle. However you cannot do this if you are unable to forgive yourself, so make sure you at least start working on previous step.  

Take a while to go through these steps and then return to Leo's visualisation video :) 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Algida Have you considered hypnosis?

A skilled therapist should be able to take you to the event and could help you to rewire it. If you struggle to picture and vizualize the event that might be a valid option. Also, in a state of hypnosis, your subconscious becomes far more accessible and malliable, so going in there and changing gets much easier.

You have no problem except your mind. You are right where you need to be to evolve to the next level. Awareness of something can be painful, but it will make you grow. Emotionally, spiritually, and physically. 

The problem you present is as if you are driving from NYC to Florida and you stop your car and say "this road in Pennsylvania is difficult to drive. It causes my car damage. This is the path. You are learning. You are right where you should be. 

Whenever overloaded like this, pause. Meditate on your new sensations. Reflect. Ponder. Play. Enjoy. This pain is only your perception of reality. Change the perception, the reality changes. This is what you are here to do right?

I actually had a similar problem on that one.

No lesson really showed up. I did however realize that all the negative sides of any of the values i was looking at. Were really the same thing.

Don't know what the thing is, but since i made that exercise i can sort of know if a decision is coming from the right place or not.

At any rate it did the job, i could see the toxic from the correct. Remember that's the actual purpose of the exercise.

@Algida your wording says something happened to u, not something u did.  i suggest understanding they did what they did because of where they were at.  if u harm someone, and become even the least bit aware / conscious, eventually it going to be something u need to work thru.  and so it is for that person.  

you are here now. not there. u can be think your way back there over and over, or you can forgive them and experience a major major major breakthrough of unconditional love and release.   

meditate for a few minutes, then imagine taking all of the memories and pain & suffering from this event, and packing them into a metal ball in front of u.  get all of it into the ball.  feel the weight and density of the ball.  now visualize pushing this incredibly heavy ball down a track. see it roll away for miles until u cant  see it  anymore.   repeat as needed.  

the bottom line is u have to start repeating a new story about this event.   a story about your breakthrough. your story about your acceptance and allowance of unconditional love.  this will not hold you back. you are strong enough now.  you can progress.   dont procrastinate! you're simply hetter than that!!!!!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE