Shin

Music Is Important

9 posts in this topic

There are severals studies that proves it, music can really help you (just google it).
Never start or finish a day without the kind of music that cheer you up or calm you down.

Just like taking a good walk every day, listening to music is important, it feeds your "soul" and make you remember the shit you have to do.
It's way more than that though, for some of you that can listen to music without a single thought, you enter a zone where time doesn't exist and there is only this uplifiting emotion that is hard to describe.

Whatever helps you, share it here, for me it is that kind of music :3

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Just found this one a few days ago, been playing it a lot.

Well I like about every type of music but uplifting metalcore is something that really makes me motivated and almost emotional. Some of the artists I listen too talk about spirituality, improving yourself and growing. 

Erra and Northlane are my favorite bands 

This is my favorite song

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

I like every type of music, too.  But the last twoo weeks I listen:

I prefer Chill music on walks. 

or also older: 

Edited by vrtulnik

Isn't the music just another distraction in our lives? I love music a lot but I don't think that this will make me happier. Mabye more excited and energetic. Even so is it right to take any kind of stimulation when I'm on the self-development journey? Don't take me too sceptical, please. Yesterday I've just deleted all my favourite playlists 'cause I don't want to be addicted to any form of stimulation at all. Even motivation I'd like to take from deep desire for truth, happiness, unity etc. Mabye I'm not advanced enough to see how useful some tools like music are for extraordinary life. What do you think about it?

Tbh, don't overcomplicate things. Balance is key here. If you think you are addicted to music turn of the radio while you are driving and listen to the sounds of your car, street and if you are lucky nature. That is a good test. Or don't use your headphones while walking, if you normally listen to music that way.

Edited by ValiantSalvatore
confidence

The higher you vibe the more music you see in everything :)

Its all a big play, a big dance, a big musical <3

B R E A T H E

5 minutes ago, Snick said:

@pluto Speaking of vibe, Swedish music is kind of cool, just look at this 40 year old women, how free, how cool, so much vibe to it! 

Nice, Here's another song that's so beautiful in so many ways and you don't have to understand a word :)

At least it appears that way to me, Bless

B R E A T H E