John Iverson

I Opened The First Gate Of Enlightenment

15 posts in this topic

@Leo GuraWhat should i do next, i already experienced the part of enlightenment that i opened my senses the sense that others could not see the way i look at things .. I couldn't explain it through words but i know you understand it what should i doo neext? I don't know what's next ? I don't want to end this part and I'm okay on this... i dont know nowww 

Is like everything in me is absorb the nature , i appriciate what i see smell, taste, feel and hear in right this very moment .. i already experienced it i know what being is and now I can't help my self to stop i kniw somethings changeeee and i dont know what's nexttt

@Leo Gura I'm very emotional right now the moment just poofffff! Something that i could explain through words i said (wwwwwwwoaaaaaahhhh!! This is what Leo is talking about! This is someting the person who is experiencing it understand the nature on us and the sense of reality that is being right now in the moment and we are being argggggg it is mind blowwwn!! I wanna screaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm!!

I am happy for you that you had a positive and mind-blowing shamadi experience.

In life there are painfull experiences and blissful experience, both of which you will experience more of in your life (judging from your pic you are still young and will hopefull live a long life ;) 

Experiences are form. You can see them, hear them, feel them. Accept them as they come. If bliss arises in your meditation. Fine. If pain arises. Fine.

"What to do now?" ...Hear that question. Accept it & let it be.

"I feel like i should do something!" ...Feel that emotion, see it and let it be.

Feel , See & Hear the form and stay silent and mindful.

I mean yes i got your point i should live with it.. but the enlightenment is my problem what enlightenment is next 

What you need to do? You yourself should know what is best for you. In my opinion just keep on doing what ever you where doing. Repetition, repetition and repetition. :) Btw If you know what being is then why bother what comes next?

I am happy you have experienced this :) in social situations I am an odd one because of this reality shift that has happened. Have you re-aligned your new consciousness with how others perceive you, and how you see yourself through their eyes? Do you think you may be self conscious if you don't relate to others realities anymore? If you feel this will be no problem you may want to play in the field of lucid dreaming or astral projection. I would do lucid dreaming first. 

@Angelique i want to continue pursuing enlightenment but I don't know what gate i'll open or I don't know what i should do but thanks btw for your opinion , noted ? Should i pursue also to like you? HAHAHA! You're like an angel without halo you are angel with horn like a unicorn ? you're so cute HAHAHA ✌?

@S33K3R i love to hear that, i think i should go out and see if what will happen ... for astral projection and other things like dreaming and lucid dreaming do you have videos or informations about that thing you have said to somehow i will learn how to do it ?? 

I  picked up information  here and there through the years  for lucid dreaming.  Here is what I  consider  important  for me.  Remember to research for yourself as  what works  for me may not work for  you.

Keep a dream journal write every dream down as thorough and as fast as possible. I actually audio record to speed it up (Dream memories vanish very fast as we all know) It's important to go back and write  the dream down. As  time passes it's important to go back and read your past dreams. 

As you read your dreams you should get a unique sensation in your consciousness. This is your brain getting rewired to be able to remember the dream world better. 

Also to help your consciousness maintain awareness start asking yourself "am dreaming frequently make sure you really feel yourself internally checking like you are making sure you aren't dreaming. This will help you wake up in your dreams. 

When you are able to wake up in your dream practice doing things like creating fire in your hand or try to make matter in your dream change. 

Once you get skilled at this astral projection should be easier from what I have read. I have no personal experience with this to share. 

If you have trouble maintaining awareness all it takes is 1 second of unconsciousness and you lose the ability to control your dream. It's almost like you get bumped out of the drivers seat and you are only observing again.

The weird part is you don't remember while the dream that you had control. At least that has been my experience. 

20 hours ago, John Iverson said:

, i already experienced the part of enlightenment that i opened  my senses

@John Iverson

Next ask- what is sensing what?

@John Iverson

what happened did you have your first enlightenment?

if so well done. I would suggest you keep going, there is much further to go..

dont over think it, the more you think about it, the further you distance yourself from the truth that is ever present.

the mind has a tendency to over think it, create it into a memory and from there you try to attempt to get back to that experience. 

Dont try to own anything or hold onto it as treasure because you will lose it.

the truth is always now. So stay in the now. Empty your mind.

good luck.

Edited by Hero in progress