Gabriel Antonio

My Strategy To Stay Mindful 24/7

5 posts in this topic

I am reprogramming my subconscious mind while fortifying my concentration. 

I have fallen in love with affirmations. I have been practicing it for hours and hours since yesterday. I fear I am being neurotic at times, but it does seem to be working like a gem.

(Goal: succeed in practicing affirmations counting from 1 through 10. (E.g., "I am happy 1", "I am happy 2", "I am happy 3" etc.) silently in all situations.

Including doing it simultaneously while writing, speaking, and reading. Be able to to be in 50% in the the affirmation counting in my head and 50% in the other thing I am doing.

I feel extremely concentrated when practicing this technique, so I want to persist in prcticing it all the time as a way to maintain concentration, ever-increasing vibrational frequency, and peacefulness in my mind and body.

This is slightly based on Thich Nhat Han work. 

I am already doing it even while writing this text. Dude, it is hard but it feels so fucking good. It is a workout for the mind.

I am considering dropping my mindfulness habit because this affirmation/concetration technique has yielded great results. I can do both at the same time.

I am accepting suggetions, questions, and feedback. 

16 hours ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

I am reprogramming my subconscious mind while fortifying my concentration. 

I have fallen in love with affirmations. I have been practicing it for hours and hours since yesterday. I fear I am being neurotic at times, but it does seem to be working like a gem.

(Goal: succeed in practicing affirmations counting from 1 through 10. (E.g., "I am happy 1", "I am happy 2", "I am happy 3" etc.) silently in all situations.

Including doing it simultaneously while writing, speaking, and reading. Be able to to be in 50% in the the affirmation counting in my head and 50% in the other thing I am doing.

I feel extremely concentrated when practicing this technique, so I want to persist in prcticing it all the time as a way to maintain concentration, ever-increasing vibrational frequency, and peacefulness in my mind and body.

This is slightly based on Thich Nhat Han work. 

I am already doing it even while writing this text. Dude, it is hard but it feels so fucking good. It is a workout for the mind.

I am considering dropping my mindfulness habit because this affirmation/concetration technique has yielded great results. I can do both at the same time.

I am accepting suggetions, questions, and feedback. 

What exactly is the technique that you are doing?

Ok I might have misread this wrong but you are basically saying that you are reprogramming your subconscious  most of the time of the day?  If you are then I have some questions :)

Ok I'm just going to ask them because I still have the time for it. You say you are fortifying your concentration and use halve, halve to do this technique but doesn't it seem more effective to fortifying your concentration with all the procents you are capable of reaching? 

Don't get me wrong I am new in al this and I just try to understand what you are exactly saying here as this does not make sense to me.

This technique seems mostly to benefit awareness. If he is saying "I am happy" it may out may not improve his happiness depending on his own emotional reaction to his statement. But regardless him stating he is happy on a regular basis forces him to be aware pretty consistent. Which can be a great benefit in all kinds of areas in his life. I used this technique in2 different ways. Which were very effective.

1. Am I aware 

2. Am I dreaming. This one was particularly powerful because from obsesively asking myself this question I eventually found myself adding it in my dream which forced me to have a lucid dream.