Joseph Maynor

Do You Conversate With God

6 posts in this topic

I'm not talking about 1 way, I'm talking 2 way communications.  What is the communication like?  Can you describe it for us?  Do you hear a voice in your awareness, like an inner sound?  What does God say to you?  What does his voice sound like?  Is it a male or a female voice?  Or a neuter voice?  Again, what does God say to you?  Can you provide some examples?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

19 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I'm not talking about 1 way, I'm talking 2 way communications.  What is the communication like?  Can you describe it for us?  Do you hear a voice in your awareness, like an inner sound?  What does God say to you?  What does his voice sound like?  Is it a male or a female voice?  Or a neuter voice?  What does God say to you?  Can you give some examples?

Recently I heard inner voice in awareness singing, angelic voice, but at the same time I knew it was coming from within me, like I tuned into that frequency.  And it couldn't be separate from who I am, because it was jamming Bulgarian children songs in previous encounters.

Since I have watched a conversation between Ekhart and the man who wrote Conversations with God, I tried to ask that voice/frequency things, but didn't work.

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Joseph Maynor i have conversations with God everytime

• i post something on this forum
  • i talk to someone around me
  • i listen to the sound of sea waves
  • i listen to music
  • i write/read poetry
  • i feel my body deeply

every thought, word and action... every experience is a conversation with God.

do you think God is something mystical? far away? hidden? pay attention to your hand and ask yourself what moves it.

how is there the seer without the seen?

unborn Truth

@Joseph Maynor Since God (the Absolute) manifests itself through the object reality (the Relative), you could say that everything/existence is God 'communicating'. Conscious knowing is mere recognizing what is, not conceptulizing it. What God 'communicates' is pure Beingness, nutrality. We (the minds) assign labels/judgements to everything, not God.  

I used to, but not so much lately I am asleep.

@Joseph Maynor I wake up and breath & God is everything. Everything anyone says, does, is God. I can see it in their eyes and it reminds me to be easy and allow because I am nothing. I experience God's unconditional love in the knowing I can choose anything and there will be only acceptance and energy. I experience God when another is stubborn, angry, hateful, resenting, bitter - and I am not. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE