Followers 0
TeamBills

Ocean Personality Test

11 posts in this topic

Let's get some more personality tests!

I learned about this one in school.

https://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/

Open Mindedness: 43/100

High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.

Conscientiousness: 0/100

High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.

Extraversion: 1/100

High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.

Agreeableness: 0/100

High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.

Negative Emotionality: 100/100

High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.

Wow these results scared the crap out of me. I thought I was getting better and seeing results. Not much better but at least something!

Open-Mindedness

High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.

You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways.    (Your percentile: 87)

Conscientiousness

High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.

You probably have a messy desk!    (Your percentile: 14)

Extraversion

High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.

You are relatively social and enjoy the company of others.    (Your percentile: 61)

Agreeableness

High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.

You find it easy to express irritation with others.    (Your percentile: 29)

Negative Emotionality

High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.

You tend to become anxious or nervous.    (Your percentile: 76)

Open-Mindedness

You are relatively open to new experiences.    (Your percentile: 76)

Conscientiousness

You are very well-organized, and can be relied upon.    (Your percentile: 80)

Extraversion

You are neither particularly social or reserved.    (Your percentile: 53)

Agreeableness

You find it easy to criticize others.    (Your percentile: 4)

Negative Emotionality

You are a generally anxious person and tend to worry about things.    (Your percentile: 93)

hmm my results also kinda scare me i never saw myself as a mean person i'm quite relaxed and live and let live although i can have strong revenge feelings and be judgmental when i see someone try to mess with me.

Edited by Steph1988

Open-Mindedness

You typically don't seek out new experiences.    (Your percentile: 58)

Conscientiousness

You probably have a messy desk!    (Your percentile: 3)

Extraversion

You are neither particularly social or reserved.    (Your percentile: 44)

Agreeableness

You are neither extremely forgiving nor irritable.    (Your percentile: 55)

Negative Emotionality

You aren't particularly nervous, nor calm.    (Your percentile: 55)

Open-Mindedness - 91 - You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways.

Conscientiousness - 51 - You are neither organized or disorganized.

Extraversion - 79 - You are relatively social and enjoy the company of others.

Agreeableness - 70 - You tend to consider the feelings of others.

Negative Emotionality - 54 - You aren't particularly nervous, nor calm.

Interesting :P

B R E A T H E

Open-Mindedness - 47 You typically don't seek out new experiences.

Conscientiousness - 80 You are very well-organized, and can be relied upon.

Extraversion - 53 You are neither particularly social or reserved.

Agreeableness - 55 You are neither extremely forgiving nor irritable.

Negative Emotionality - 25 You are generally relaxed.

On 2017-6-22 at 7:25 PM, Steph1988 said:

Open-Mindedness

You are relatively open to new experiences.    (Your percentile: 76)

Conscientiousness

You are very well-organized, and can be relied upon.    (Your percentile: 80)

Extraversion

You are neither particularly social or reserved.    (Your percentile: 53)

Agreeableness

You find it easy to criticize others.    (Your percentile: 4)

Negative Emotionality

You are a generally anxious person and tend to worry about things.    (Your percentile: 93)

hmm my results also kinda scare me i never saw myself as a mean person i'm quite relaxed and live and let live although i can have strong revenge feelings and be judgmental when i see someone try to mess with me.

@Steph1988

On 2017-6-22 at 7:25 PM, Steph1988 said:

)

@Steph1988

I've been thinking about my results, and I believe I understand why my ratings were odd. Being nice used to be my only good quality. I guess I don't have any now. 3 years ago that rating would of been 80s or 90s. Then I had some bad incidents happen with my 2 friends (I always make sure to tell both sides of a story when I get in a fight with someone, something most people don't do, and I have been praised about doing it. Both my counselors have told me they were in the wrong), and my parents have completely scrambled my brain to put it nicely. What happen was those incidents turned me into a different person. A very cold person. My counselors I care about and would never want anything bad to happen to. I am as nice as can be with them. Everyone else in the world, especially strangers, I have no form of compassion for because of the previous incidents. I can't handle even being close to a stranger, without them doing anything. I get so angry. I keep it to myself though. Caring about 2 counselors out of everyone in the world, to me, is a 1/5 rating on the test for any compassion or caring question. The reason I got a 1 on the socialization is because those incidents have put me in exile from the world because I can't trust anyone anymore.

It's funny. My Mom is the devil, but she thinks she is the greatest and nicest person in the world. She would of got a perfect score on the niceness category even though she is the complete opposite. These tests are always going to be flawed to some degree.

You would think with my scores that I must of answered all of the questions as a 1 or 5, but I actually answered a lot of questions 2-4. 

Edited by TeamBills

@TeamBills incidents can make you a completely different person indeed i think i do understand that.

For example one of the most hurtful things in the world what traumatizes people is betrayal by a good friend or partner.

once you got down you have to get back up and that might going through a hell, maybe the antidote would be to try to as completely as possible understand your own psyche and the world as you can.

Understanding things helped me put things back into order 

Actually my conscientiousness would score incredibly low a few years ago so i try to understand why am i that careless and lazy?

I think i kind off discovered why i was that way and took action however it certainly took a few years with up and downs and its not perfect yet but i can in all honesty say i'm disciplined and motivated now.

So from my own experience i can say a lot can be done absolutely.

if you have the patience and interest watch all of these just a suggestion it helps me tremendously.

Maybe its not your thing i could fully understand that but whatever no harm in suggesting i guess. 

On 6/22/2017 at 5:06 PM, TeamBills said:

Let's get some more personality tests!

I learned about this one in school.

https://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/

Open Mindedness: 43/100

Conscientiousness: 0/100

Extraversion: 1/100

Agreeableness: 0/100

Negative Emotionality: 100/100

Wow these results scared the crap out of me. I thought I was getting better and seeing results. Not much better but at least something!

These results are jarring. What does your life look like?

nothing is anything

20 hours ago, eskwire said:

These results are jarring. What does your life look like?

Couldn't be much worse. I'm taking plenty of action though.

11 minutes ago, TeamBills said:

Couldn't be much worse. I'm taking plenty of action though.

?

nothing is anything