Random User

What's This??

3 posts in this topic

So I just did a subconscious release and for the second time I experienced extreme sensations and a cold breeze on my hands. This time there were many more waves of sensations and they were more intense. I also felt like I was on a roller coaster at times like I used to when I was younger in my sleep. Can anyone shed light on what this experience was? I would describe the sensations as intense fear and it was very exciting to be getting something!

Negative emotions get stuck in the body. When we start on the spiritual path, we often find ways to release negative emotions/ energy. The body can experience a number of things when releasing negativity, such as heart palpitations, feeling cold, shivering, vibrations and so on. Usually when that happens, fear also comes up to the surface, you just need to learn how to deal with all that. But now for sure: that's a great thing! It's said that when strong negative emotion come to the surface it will "get out". It's like a cleansing process :)

To work with all that I recommend: 

1) Osho has a very effective way for energy work! Look for Osho's Dynamic meditation (and why to do yet ) on YouTube!  

2) Watch Leo's video How to deal with negative emotion. It's an old one but yet very effective.

3) Any kind of body movement, be it running, CrossFit or even stretching. To me, Kundalini yoga is highly effective! 

Spiritual path is also about learning to properly move the body, along with so many other practices. And know that first this all may seem weird and uncomfortable, but learning how to be ok with that is also an asset for growth :)

''Firmness in Love" 

@Dizzy Good I'm glad that it means I'm getting somewhere with these practises. It's always followed by dreams where I feel extremely intense sensations as well. No visuals, just crazy fear that wakes me up. I can allow it without too much resistance, but they are terrifying to say the least ! Never known anything like it in my life. Also a few sleep paralysis experiences. I get these all the time, but there's something different about them after energy work. More electrical sensations.

I love these experiences and hate them at the same time lol