Beyond Words

Misleading Information On 5-meo-dmt

6 posts in this topic

Said by a man on Vice's documentary on 5-MeO seen by 1M+ people... uh oh

I wonder how they're still alive.

Screenshot_20170609-114226.png

Disclaimer - Just to be clear, you certainly CAN overdose on 5-MeO-DMT. The video is false. Please do extensive research before engaging with these substances.

Edited by Beyond Words

Based on the fact Leo recently said this?

Anything over 35mg for 5-meo is approaching overdose/lethal territory for normal people. So be careful.

I could only find this case:
In December 2004, we received an unconfirmed report of a death related to the ingestion of 200 mg of 5-MeO-DMT with some amount of "yage"'

So it's rather unbased it seems, again..

@Beyond Words That is NOT 5-MeO. Don't screw around with such sloppy information. You can get people killed.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura The video makes it pretty clear that they're talking about 5-MeO-DMT. It's in the video description and discussed throughout the video (see images).

The video, saying that 5-MeO-DMT doesn't have a lethal dose, being seen by 1M+ people, can get people killed for sure.

Of course 5-MeO-DMT can be lethal - I was being sarcastic in the title. Apologies for not making that more clear.

Capture.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

@Leo Gura Hey Leo, so I started up contemplation last week and I've been doing thoughts and I've gotten to a point to where I feel like I'm stuck because I don't know what the mind is so i started contemplating that but the thing is how do i contemplate something I have no direct experince of?