Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Will

Reviews And Comments Of Other Pd Leaders

7 posts in this topic

So Ive been following a bunch of people, just wanted to know if people could comment or at least point me in the direction of character reviews of some of the other Gurus, yogis, PD leaders.. add to this as you see fit :)

• Sadhguru
  • Bentinho Massaro
  • Naked reality (Rally)
  • Ekhart Tolle

My feelings and reviews of each

• Sadhguru
    • Obviously enlightened, how high? probably more so than others on my list
    • Has his own agenda though
    • Does have a nice refreshing outllook
    • I think fairly stable
  • Bentinho Massaro
    • Enlightened, probably equal second with Ekhart
    • focused on the now
    • Is a bit to energetic to be realtable..
    • Loves to talk and ramble
    • fairly concise though, a few random out there left field things like aliens...( which is a bit weird)
    • trys hard to explain things but I really struggle to see what he is talking about
  • Naked reality (Rally)
    • Probably the least enlightened
    • relatable, fun, cheeky.. Probably very close to sadgurus playfullness, 
    • message is a bit all over the place
  • Ekhart Tolle
    • Very concise
    • only really talks about the one thing the nowness of things
    • semi relatable, kind and warm and genuine though

Emerald.  Just found out she has a YouTube channel "The Diamond Net".  I'm gonna watch all her videos too!  Wise and deep.  My kinda guru.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Jordan Peterson. Its a total different approach to PD from what Leo offers and for me he is the most interesting by far compared to anything else on you tube, currently watching all his 3 courses in order.

Alan Watts. I guess that's a no brainer, he started me out with PD about 4 years ago, on the eastern philosophy part of things to me he is the best because he is clear and precise,

I think what i love most about him are elaborate rants about the rigid society 

this is just brilliant he is never boring to listen to. 

" Making plans for the future is only useful for people who are capable of living in the present" 

So easy to understand yet so hard to implement.

@Joseph Maynor Ill give it look!

@Steph1988 Alan watts ! terence mckenna and all that sort, have a really great way of articulating trips tooo.. Love how they wind things around and get meaningful insights.. Very entertaining and engaging.. Verbal art.. Like!!

@Will Don't forget that Rally (Rali?) is enlightened as fuck as he says. Lol. Interesting to see how he has changed lately.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

@sgn He is a funny character.. mind you i am finding his love drawl a bit off.. but in general I am somewhat drawn to his lax approach. I think I prefered it better when he didnt take it too seriously.. Yeah at the moment he is wandering off onto the Love train.. Like alan watts jokingly says.. If people start walking the streets holding hands and sing songs about love and peace.. Lock your doors and Buy a gun.. lol.. 

Adyashanti, Mooji, Rupert Spira, Ram Dass, Jack Kornfield, Aubrey Marcus