Dodo

Holosync And Angelic Voices

5 posts in this topic

Last night I decided to try a bit higher level of HoloSync than usual inspired by @Barna 's "dive deep and see what happens" strategy :-D 

During the day I had listened to some really good songs and as I was focusing on the HoloSync, it was like I started to hear this incredible angelic voice singing this (video linked) and later other songs, even what I think was an amazing original, which if I were a composer, i would be ultra excited about.

It was not only an experience during HoloSync,  also while I was falling asleep. The same. It was my subconscious maybe, it was like it was immitating the songs it had listened to.

I had tried to connect consciously to my subconscious earlier that day, which maybe allowed me to hear it clearer ( with HoloSync s help)

The level was purification and I just did 30 minutes of immersion for those who have.

Note that I have had the same singing from the subconscious before,  but it was with children's music. Both were epic! 

Anyone else hearing these angelic voices from time to time?

PS: I could also hear a flute solo, because I listened to Leo Rojas that day 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

I haven't yet lol. How long you been using it for? I've been doing it recently and the upheaval is kicking my ass, lots  of fear, ego backlash and crazy mind coming up. Plus horrible insomnia

Normally I'm doing awakening level 1 (0.3), haven't had your experience yet :-D 

But man, purification rocked my socks.  But every time im doing HoloSync I try to completely relax and be open to whatever happens, also spread out my body plus intentions.

I'm treating it almost as if im taking 5meodmt.

But yeah purification really rocked my socks positively. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

I don't hear silence anymore, there's always a high frequency sound in the background. I can't wait for it to turn musical. :) 

44 minutes ago, Barna said:

I don't hear silence anymore, there's always a high frequency sound in the background. I can't wait for it to turn musical. :) 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟