SFRL

Beautiful Women Appreciation Thread

19 posts in this topic

Just mentioning the fact that we have a lot of beautiful women on this forum and that it's appreciated. From me and all the other men on this forum. 

You are very thoughtful:) thank you❤

It's what's on the outside folks, and don't you dare forget it. :P 

Yes, I do appricate that as well, but there are like no women that I have come across on this planet that actually think like people on this form. It is kind of depressing. Hopfully I just have not met them and it is only a matter of time. @Annetta @Sevi

@Shane597 Sweetheart, it's just you are very young and at the very beginning of your journey. That's okay, that's normal.

Please just work on yourself: mature up by doing the work: learn about life, learn about yourself: by reading, by willingly joining life: trying physically anything that matters to you, that makes you interested and curious: go check them out, taste them: then sit and evaluate and get closer to know yourself better: not in a spiritual way; in a simple practical way: your likes, dislikes, what cheers you up etc. 

So use your young energy this way: a constructive way towards your life: 'your way' of living thus mature up your psyche. You will see some other voyagers on that way: some will be your friends; some will be more than friends; and there will be very resonating ones... but. Put your attention, put your heart, put your focus on to be on the path to be yourself, to find yourself, to understand yourself and mature yourself.. then the female energy -in any vital, necessary form to your being- will gonna do the follow through. But you need to learn how to take the lead first. As its nature, female energy won't lead: if you chase after that, it won't get you anywhere. Don't waste your energy trying to figure out where to find the females, the ones you want in your life, that'll only exhaust you. Get into the life the way you wanna partake, the way you wanna exist, do the things you wanna do, try the things you wanna try, they will show up on that road. 

I really hope what I wrote somehow makes sense and resonates with you.

Wishing you all the best dear!

On 6/22/2017 at 0:16 AM, Shane597 said:

Yes, I do appricate that as well, but there are like no women that I have come across on this planet that actually think like people on this form. It is kind of depressing. Hopfully I just have not met them and it is only a matter of time. @Annetta @Sevi

Do not give up on your journey.  There are good women out there.  I used to be in your shoes where I thought there were no good men out there.  Then I actually met someone that I dated and I liked and completely changed my views!  They are real, and they exist. 

If you indeed work on yourself, and branch out and meet other people without trying to force anything, you will run into them sooner or later. :) 

Thank you, your words actually mean a lot, and that is so rare now days. I work on myself so much that I have trouble imagining someone like myself, not to sound cocky, I just turn inward so much, but don't go out much, I kind of lose hope because I lack time and a solid group of friends. @Sevi @Peace and Love

Edited by Shane597

You didn't because you didn't change your psychology and habits/interests enough to frequent different kind of people.

I'm not saying that on a negative note, that means there is room to grow and that it will happen when it will and should happen.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shane597@Shin

7 hours ago, Shane597 said:

Thank you, your words actually mean a lot, and that is so rare now days. I work on myself so much that I have trouble imagining someone like myself, not to sound cocky, I just turn inward so much and take action, I kind of lose hope. @Sevi @Peace and Love

3 hours ago, Shin said:

You didn't because you didn't change your psychology and habits/interests enough to frequent different kind of people.

I'm not saying that on a negative note, that means there is room to grow and that it will happen when it will and should happen.

I agree.   There is definitely a lot of room for growth here.   Life is about GROWTH, and we should never stop learning!  :)  

A lot of the changes I experienced were from changing my attitude and perspective on life.  What worked for me the best was studying the Law of Attraction.  I started to manage my thoughts/the ego/the monkey mind.  I consciously made a choice to start monitoring what I was saying to myself and how I would speak to other people.  I started practicing gratitude.  I would find things to be grateful for everyday...from the big to little things happening in my life. I started saying kind things to myself, and accepting/loving myself for who I was RIGHT NOW.

When I met my EX bf, he lived across the country, about 2000 miles away. We kept in contact for a few months, and we are both heavy believers in the law of attraction.  I created a vision board and Photoshopped pictures of us together. I started manifesting that we would some how meet each other and be together, since we both had strong attraction and feelings for each other.  His family happened to be from Massachusetts and he was planning  a live show with his band a few months later in Massachusetts.  So after three weeks of utilizing the skills that I learned from the law of attraction, my EX traveled across the country in his RV to see me in Virginia. He visited me for several weeks and then we traveled up together to his show in Massachusetts.  It's a completely true story, and things DO REALLY HAPPEN.  There was a lot more that happened in this story, but I just gave you a shortened version.    I want you to know you CAN really meet someone, but your mind and your heart need to be in the right place.  You can do, be or have anything you want!  The real power is inside of you! 

It's time to change your thoughts, and how you feel about yourself.  When you lose hope, you give your power to manifest away.  You always have the choice to feel good, and change how you feel about yourself.  :) 

I used action in the wrong context, when I said action, I was meaning geting a job reading life changing books, trying new things, etc. I never said I did not have a shit load of room for growth, I am saying it is still hard to find like mined people period. I also don't have low self esteem anymore, I just need to get out.@Shin @Peace and Love

Edited by Shane597

Everyone is beautiful.

B R E A T H E

Beautiful men appreciation thread. Lot of beautiful men on this forum. Appreciate such beauty;):P

All men and women here are beautiful. 

Edited by Loreena

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

I'm a newbie. Thank you for the kind post. 

I have spent dozens of hours listening to Leo's content. (By the way, Leo, thank you for the tremendous gifts—your YouTube videos.)

My heart is filled with appreciation, and I can't wait to give back to the universe.