spicy_pickles

Very Clear On My Expectations.

29 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Natalya said:

it has nothing to do with manipulation. It's about protecting oneself as a woman with a filter that helps avoid wasting years away with the wrong people. You'll be surprised to what lengths guys go to get laid. You'd need to be a woman and go through what we go through to understand.

Are you protecting yourself though? You're just doing the good old classic playing hard to get.

IF you do that, you will eventually get the guy to do what you want him to do... for a while. But do you really think this strategy is sustainable? You really think you can keep him doing what you want him to do for the rest of his life? If he doesn't want to do it naturally? 

26 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Are you protecting yourself though? You're just doing the good old classic playing hard to get.

IF you do that, you will eventually get the guy to do what you want him to do... for a while. But do you really think this strategy is sustainable? You really think you can keep him doing what you want him to do for the rest of his life? If he doesn't want to do it naturally? 

@electroBeam

You're not getting my point. :) Think of it as a one-time test that's temporary and is conducted to simply determine if the guy she's dating has serious intentions. It's not for everyone, but it works well for those who need answers.

@egoeimai yes, some women are not looking to settle down. I'm talking about the majority of women who want to meet a guy that's right for them.

3 hours ago, Natalya said:
1 hour ago, Nichols Harvey said:

Do you also find it odd that she can quickly spot someone she has never met intentions over a text. Yet is unable to see if her boyfriend is lying to her or sleeping around behind her back?

What's that all about I wonder?

Selective intuition? Lol

I would not go that far. That is based on assumption. 

I think some people commenting here are either trolling for fun, too litteral to understand the concept in question or at one point was at the receiving end of said evil manipulation. It's Saturday everyone hope yall have a great weekend ? don't forget happiness matters, and not everyone can have a meeting of minds. I am reminded again all of our paradigms are so very different. :) I'm going kayaking today unnecessary details hahaha 

@Nichols HarveyI can see that pov. Do you think I manipulated my bf because I withdrew like that?  Do you know why I did that, or is everyone evil that does that kind of thing? Do you think it's never acceptable to withdraw, even if you are thinking of maybe ending the relationship? Let's figure this out. Once I start kayaking I am gone though LoL

Edited by S33K3R

2 minutes ago, Nichols Harvey said:

You keep mentioning evil.

What's that all about?

It is dysfunctional to play mind games.

Full stop.

What you're actually doing is encouraging  it.  People like you can actually  cause harm to someone who is looking to better themselves because you don't actually know what you're talking about and are punching way above your weight in this self development type arena

I would hasten a bet you're bored and looking for a chit chat about how enlightened your unenlightened ways are.  

But your fully sidestepping the facts. This is what the conversation is about. Refusing to be specific well I guess we wont get anywhere....? That's okay though. :) answer if you please.

4 minutes ago, Nichols Harvey said:

No. What im doing is saying my piece and sidestepping a mind fuck because I can see clearly you are not in full possession of any quality of reasoning

I said my bit. 

Alright have a good day :)

On 6/24/2017 at 3:19 AM, Natalya said:

One of the differences between men and women is that women talk, and men don't hear. Guys seem to only understand action.

That's not true. It's like saying "people don't understand my words and don't give me their money until I point my gun at them, they only understand action".  If he doesn't do what you wan't ask him for that, if he doesn't hear ask louder, if he doesn't care about it then why would you make him care by manipulation? Is this a relationships or power games? No more or less conscious guy will ever tolerate manupulation, because if you justify manipulation once you will do it again and there is no more trust in your deceitful behaviour.

And if the only thing he understands is when you are threatening your relationships then it's definately a problem. Either he gives a shit only when it threatens his needs, or you just can't clearly and loudly say that "I NEED MORE ATTENTION AND CARE YOU SELFISH FUCK".

On 6/24/2017 at 8:22 PM, Natalya said:

it has nothing to do with manipulation. It's about protecting oneself as a woman with a filter that helps avoid wasting years away with the wrong people

It is a manipulation in its finest! By that means you can protect yourself from a healthy and open relationships. 

On 6/24/2017 at 10:46 PM, Natalya said:

Think of it as a one-time test that's temporary and is conducted to simply determine if the guy she's dating has serious intentions.

What a naive justification! It's like saying "I have stolen money because I had nothing to eat, but that doesn't mean I'm an evil thief! It's just one-time tool!".

Edited by Privet