Jessie

From Smoking To Vaping

20 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I feel like this is something I HAVE TO share with you. I didn't believe other people, but now I know for sure - you can switch from smoking traditional cigarettes to vaping with no effort! This shop offers the best prices for the e-cigarettes

Vape pens are small and lightweight devices and I would recommend it to anyone who thought that vaping device must be big, heavy and hard to handle! It was a great idea to try it out, soon I will be cutting off the nicotine completely. Now I don't smell like an ashtray, and actually, can choose all the flavors in the world to smoke.

Wow. And not to mention you can inhale all the awesome cancer-causing addictive substances. Lung cancer has never been cheaper...

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I quit smoking for vaping about 2 years ago. I tried just plain quitting many times before that, and I just didn't make it. Vaping's an easy way to dramatically cut down your smoking-related health risks, and I think it's a great option for people who tried and failed to quit smoking.

I don't like people being dismissive of it just because it still involves inhaling nicotine. Quitting is hard, and creating a false equivalency and acting like it's not a huge step up is wrong. I immediately noticed improvements in my breathing, and scientific research strongly backs up that vaping is much healthier than smoking. I work at a vape store now (this one), and have learned a lot about it. Unlike tobacco, we can actually control what goes into e juices, and manufacturers are constantly working on improving them and addressing potential health risks as they arise. For example, e liquids containing diacetyl, acetoin, and acetyl propionyl have been singled out as having potential health risks (still nothing like traditional tobacco). Instead of simply accepting it, manufacturers can (and do) simply change their recipes. Vaping isn't just better than smoking, it's getting healthier over time.

Use only fresh air for the lungs. You will get what I mean when you get shortness of breath and crying how to reverse it ;) 

Still wanna enjoy the nicotine? And for those who want to open up faster the lungs? Yes, tobacco is contrary to what they say in anti-tabacco bs, is one of the best catalysts for the lugs but only in moderation or momentarily as a treatment. 

Dipping tabacco now and then, but this not too often neither. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

On 10/4/2018 at 4:42 AM, Lisa2525 said:

It's much less harmful than smoking and isn't even addictive

Um, if u buy vape with nicotine it's just as addictive as cigarettes.  I vaped for 5 years, so I know what I'm talking about. Yes, it got me off cigarettes, but became just as crippling over time as I vaped constantly. I quit vaping and went through terrible withdrawal, but now I no longer smoke or vape. Don't vape instead of smoking, just quit smoking or you are switching one evil for another. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

52 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@Anna1 how did you quit?? I'm a 3 year vaper and I want off it ?

I took a week off work to reduce stress and interaction with ppl and just did it cold turkey. It's the best way. Ate a lot of junk food too the first week. ???

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Anna1 Yeeeaaaaah... I had an idea you were going to say that. Did you notice a change at all after quitting?

@Charlotte The human ego is an addiction. And with that still more active than the Divine Mind that comes through our heart we will still find another thing to attach to.

Find your Heart :) I have observed in myself that as soon as you feel a little bit of Love you feel fulfilled, not needing anything outside of yourself anymore to ease the suffering. 

This is going to the very core of who we are as Unconditonal Love or the brilliant white light shining from your center. 

There is so many ways Love can purify our subconscious minds, chakras, and physical bodies. It is the highest vibration in existence, and even if you can’t feel it, it is here, and always was. It’s shining right now. 

It amazes me how something so simple can be so overlooked, and be what we were always looking for in our addictions. I can only think that it’s because we didn’t know it was there when the Heart is covered over by the deep wound of feeling seperate from all of life.

Blessings!

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@Solace Thank you for your reply Solace, beautiful as always. 

20 minutes ago, Solace said:

I have observed in myself that as soon as you feel a little bit of Love you feel fulfilled, not needing anything outside of yourself anymore to ease the suffering

Very true ♥️

I will do more practices. 

@Charlotte It is challenging breaking any pattern. It takes someone special, and determined to end suffering to quit smoking. There is a subtle energy there that will pulls at you, yet you always have the free will and creative power to choose love over an addiction.

Every day, a little more love ❤️ One baby step at a time, it will support you want to go cold turkey ? But know you are perfect vaper or not vaper, because you can’t improve upon Unconditonal Love, which is your true identity.

“Practices” could mean anything! The most powerful I’ve personally found is sitting in meditation and watching the chest rise and fall. Highly reccomend for you :) 

Love knows what is best for you. It’s infinitely intelligent, and will naturally heal the beleif that influences vaping. So you can relax into it knowing you are being looked after.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@Solace The worst thing is I quit smoking, I smoked for many many years (very heavily also) and I managed to quit that almost cold turkey. Then I picked up an e-cigarette 3 months after I quit smoking. I suppose it's very easy to create a habit from almost anything you do over and over again. 

I will do just that Solace thank you so much as always ♥️

I tried vaping and i hated it. It taste like ass and I don't even know why would people smoke bubble gum or the strange flavours, The ones that tasted like real cigarettes was tasting terrible and no where close to real deal. I ended up giving up smoking cold turkey about 2 years and 10 months ago. 

I’m happy for you. Whether you quit or not what is still here but consciousness, presence and love.

The past does not define the future, and in the present moment you are completely free of the past to do anything you want.

7 minutes ago, Thesingularity said:

tried vaping and i hated it. It taste like ass

This made me laugh ?

@Solace ♥️♥️

9 hours ago, Charlotte said:

@Anna1 Yeeeaaaaah... I had an idea you were going to say that. Did you notice a change at all after quitting?

Not sure what change you mean? The only change though, for me, was I was no longer a nicotine addict.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Charlotte

I went through this. Lot’s of great advice here. I would add that vapor (just in case someone doesn’t know) can be bought in varying nicotine levels. I switched from cigarettes to vaping, then lowered the amount of nicotine from 21 to 3 over time, then vaped at 0 nicotine, then finally quit. 

The reason made all the difference. 

What will you do, who will you be, in what situation will you be helping other people, helping some One,  - in which vaping is not going to jive?

That’s why you quit. 

Liberation is infinite. 

No comfy. No settle. 

Infinite. 

Know what people mean by “inner demons” ?  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Anna1 Yeah apart from the obvious ? sorry I should of been more detailed in my question... I meant health wise. 

@Nahm That was my initial intention Nahm, I've gone to 0.3mg at the moment. It's so hard to purchase 0mg in 10ml bottles. I'll go online and have a look ?.

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

What will you do, who will you be, in what situation will you be helping other people, helping some One,  - in which vaping is not going to jive?

I'll be habit and nicotine free and no longer a slave to it. Yes it is definitely part of my identification. Probably be a better role model to my niece. 

Inner demon's I would refer to as ego's reasons to stay addicted. All the sneaky thoughts and the habitual behaviours it creates?