S33K3R

Does The Sun Influence Our Neurotic Behavior?

13 posts in this topic

If the moon influences us, I believe this can definitely. 

I watch suspicious observers on youtube for a long time now. I have been monitoring people in my life who are... More neurotic than others. I have observed people tend to be influenced when the earth's magnetosphere goes into a geomagnetic storm status. Friends who are couples fight more on those days. Terror attacks seem more common on those days. I was reaching out to see if anyone else has any experiences with the sun disrupting emotions that they would like to share? 

I also notice that I am very likely to dream/remember my dream if I am sleeping while the sun has come up. I am so excited to hear any experiences you all may have had. I have to say I have not noticed the sun making me neurotic really, unless I am in a really negative mindset for some reason. 

Not sure about that but i do notice just like exercise when i don't get one or the other daily or first thing in the morning i do notice i feel slightly darker on all levels than usual. Sun is the giver of life, without it we all die. Without Light, we cease to exist.

Very interesting point on the dreaming while the sun is up or daytime? I do dream a lot during the day and they tend to be very unique and strange.

When i am feeling negative i exercise, do some deep breaths or meditate but if i am out in the sun doing any of those things the effect is noticeably amplified.

B R E A T H E

@pluto That is very fascinating, I think I will try my meditation outside more! I find it sometimes chaotic feeling, I believe part of that is the awareness of all of these moving things, the earth is so alive :P Deep down I am certain the dreams are from the sun, because I habitually wake up right before the sun to get a drink and no dream at all. I go back to sleep and in those 2 hours of sleep I have this elaborate story of a dream! I feel like its telling me something, but I dont know?

58 minutes ago, S33K3R said:

@pluto That is very fascinating, I think I will try my meditation outside more! I find it sometimes chaotic feeling, I believe part of that is the awareness of all of these moving things, the earth is so alive :P Deep down I am certain the dreams are from the sun, because I habitually wake up right before the sun to get a drink and no dream at all. I go back to sleep and in those 2 hours of sleep I have this elaborate story of a dream! I feel like its telling me something, but I dont know?

Yeah i guess the energy and warmth of the sun really charges things up when meditating, Sometimes when facing the sun i get a powerful buzz on my forehead, Do share :)

B R E A T H E

Oh BTW for all of us in the U.S. who are interested, we are going to have an amazing front row seat to a solar eclipse visible from East to West coast on. August 21 this year :) I am getting work off to meditate on that day. 

I remember my first solar eclipse, I was amazed. Cant wait!

I notice this as well. When the sun is shining I am happier and more energetic then when it's cloudy. 

Also sometimes when I feel lethargic walking outside in the sun fixed it pretty fast. 

Definitely. It is proven that lack of sun exposure influences your mood levels and can lead to depressions and anxieties. It is no coincidence that countries with the least sun have higher level of suicides. Suns is the inhibitor of all life on this planet. All living organisms require it daily. 

The lack of most natural form of D-vitamin is what causes these along with problems with calcium levels. The good news is that you only need around 15 minutes a day to get your required amount. As it always is, too much of anything can harm so make sure you don't over-expose yourself :)

If you can, get naked out on the sun as clothes are not natural, or at least don't wear synthetic clothing.  However that can be challenging at times especially living with neighbours :D 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On 2017-6-21 at 0:53 PM, Michael569 said:

Suns is the inhibitor of all life on this planet. All living organisms require it daily. 

..I meant to say "promoter" not inhibitor...

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I had another dream this morning from the sun. I was in a crowded room with a childhood friend and a crowd was trying to get by me. A girl in the crowd who wanted to get past me viewed me as an obstacle and jammed me with her elbow. I jammed her in the neck lol and the rest of the time she was trying to lash out at me and I told her "I do not love you, I do not hate you. To me you don't exist" My childhood friend was laughing. This happened in about 30 minutes of sleeping because I woke up before that. 

@Michael569

Do you think that the sun could have more of an effect than what you said. Like can the sun alter our consciousness? Can the sun through its cycles be a contributor to evolution of our species? Can the sun be the cause for our various ages of awakenings IE the dark age and golden age? Does the electromagnetic connection between the sun and our planet play a significant role in how collectives behave when difficult times come? What about cosmic rays, as the magnetosphere weakens we will be getting more and more cosmic rays as our planet goes into geomagnetic storm conditions. Cosmic rays have been proven to cause DNA to mutate :o 

Sun is a very Important part of Astrology. Sun represents self-expression, cheerfulness, personal power, confidence, leadership ability 
Healthy, vitality, resistance, immunity, life-force, social skills and creativity. Sun is very important in our charts because indicates 
our basic qualities and purity of our intelligence. Sun is never retrograde in motion. Sun is also centre to one's 
psyche and base mentality. Sun is like our central identity, also describing our ideals we look up to. Sun is a huge powerhouse. But for 
most its to be noticed that people who are dominant in Sun even though are very authoritative, they don't like to rule 
people very much or tell them what to do, but when a person who is Dominant in sun is tried to get into control, then 
the Solar flare of the celestial body is released burning the threat for its freedom instantly. 
People having a dominant Sun are generally cheerful and proud and have very good leadership qualities, they have a huge social circle but are seldom 
very close to all of their friends, they have very few selected friends who they prefer to get close to. 
Sun is an all knowing teacher and is considered the silent emperor of the Solar System. 

Sun in Eastern principles 
The Soul indicator, the Lord of the solar system, he is regarded as a malefic planet but its actually an auspicious planet. 
His friends are Mars, Mercury, Venus and moon, Jupiter and Saturn is neutral to him. 
He considers North node and South node (Rahu (north node), Depicted as a Demon who causes the Solar and Lunar eclipse). 
Sun gives us the cause to work for something, and believes in "follow me and my cause" philosophy. 
Its a great power house. It decides our status and our personality. 
Sun is considered the granter of power to the person and decides his status and authority. 
Sun is considered to be extremely proud, honourable , graceful , charitable and giving. If sun is strong in a native's chart 
it is expected that mention traits of Sun will be transmitted to the native. 
When the planet is placed in auspicious houses it provides luck , power , status and authority in increased proportions. 
Sun is the planet which relieves the person of any and all troubles of his life. Sun is believed to be 
of a malefic nature because of his property to "combust" any planet in transit near sun (or any planet in the same house as sun if very near to the planet 
at the time of birth) is believed to be "burnt" out of a good proportion of its power. 

Sun rules the Number 1 in numerology. 
Its gemstone is Ruby. 
Rules over the zodiac Sign of LEO. 
Its ruling day is Sunday.

Sun affects the pineal gland and circadian biorhythym. 

@Russell Thank you for all of that amazing information! 

I have always been very drawn to the sun, I felt as if it watched over me in a strange way. I believe this is why I am studying it as much as I can :P I hope I am not just wearing sun shaded glasses hahaha I am totally biased to the sun :D I realize I have a lot of the qualities of the sun. I am not born in the sun sign though. I am a Gemini. 

44 minutes ago, Russell said:

Sun affects the pineal gland and circadian biorhythym. 

A very big curiosity I have is this. Where do I find information regarding this? 

In any publisbed science article about the pineal gland. It is well documented scientifically, that is why the pineal gland contains rods and cones. When the photostimuli of the sun's rays reach the pineal gland, it knows what time of day it is depending on the wavelength and strength of the rays. People mess up their pineal gland by using white/blue phone lights at night. This tricks the gland into thinking its daytime when it's really might time! The pineal gland literslly is a third eye

If you go onto Google Scholar and type In "pineal gland, circadian rhythm, sun" or something you should get some good articles on it!

I'm not sure but Sunlight is essential for good health 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly