strwbrycough

Why People Are Crazy Thread

12 posts in this topic

"I" feel moved to share this with you friends and Leo, I come from a place of personal experience however what i share is for you to hopefully take something from. A chime in on the question why is the world the way it is ?  Its because it overlooks this basic belief and every video here does too. It is the automatic assumption and belief that your a person and your conditioning. This is ok for a time its the play of consciousness however this is set-up perfectly because its going to fail because  you chase fulfillment through your projections and even if you get them you will not be fulfilled , you will always be chasing the next projection when you dont find happiness. The "problem"  in this is because you hold this belief and through this filter you automatically distort your perception and perpetuate "the person" in which all your problems arise and create a illusion of the person and otherness. While we hold this delusion you create your own suffering because your attached to the "idea" of who you are and this one isnt a stable form of consciousness. The reality is you are consciousness and are using this form because you need it to experience, when you can inquiry and see this your true point of perception, the delusion of the person burns away and your now back in harmony and the universe is managing your life better than "you" ever could, feeling of peace and contentment are its perfume. Notice none of this has anything to do with concepts trying to fix "your life" through a broken form of perception will never work because the current perception comes from a point of delusion and is fearful and selfish. comments, questions?  Life isnt what you think, Life is exactly what you think.  a paradox to ponder see this one and now your onto what i speak of in this limited conceptual form.

Edited by strwbrycough

People are crazy because society tries to fit everyone into a box that not everyone can fit into and beyond molding one's self to fit that box, there are no other solutions for those who simply do not belong in a box.

@strwbrycough First, the word is "you're". Second, watch the videos before you post. You could not be more inaccurate of what the videos are communicating relative to "assuming you're a person and you're conditioned". Just my meaningless assessment, but it appears to me that you are yet to become aware of your own conditioning, or really what conditioning is. Some people do need to "fix" their "broken lives". Some people don't. Some people see value in actualizing, some don't. People are crazy because to you, people are crazy. To me, people are not crazy. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Masks because the forgetting of the true nature (looking for love outside) + emotional suppression causes authenticity, 'being crazy' can be authentic (being psychic/different) or inauthentic (paranoid/delusional ego) 

Thought I'd share, cuz thread about crazy ppl.

Ok im crazy :D This morning while I was half awake in my bed I was moving my hands around saying : I am this 

Hahahahahaha

The truth is i woke up more joyful than usual today. Maybe there's a correlation between crazy and happy hehehhehe

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

5 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Thought I'd share, cuz thread about crazy ppl.

Ok im crazy :D This morning while I was half awake in my bed moving my hands around saying : I am this 

Hahahahahaha

The truth is i woke up more joyful than usual today. Maybe there's a correlation between crazy and happy hehehhehe

It's all just for fun anyway why take Life so serious, there's no where to go and nothing to do but wave your hands :P

Yes, "People" are crazy because they believe that they are someone. Against any evidence and contrary to reality. This is called delusion.

10 minutes ago, Toby said:

Yes, "People" are crazy because they believe that they are someone. Against any evidence and contrary to reality. This is called delusion.

The feeling is pretty convincing tho can you blame anyone for believing it hehe

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

I'm "crazy" (in the sense that I live beyond desired normalcy, and prefer bold eccentricity, wild concepts, etc), I hope you guys are crazy too! I LOVED this video because you can actually substitute the word "crazy" for anything... Why people are "normal", "assholes" anything my lenses choose to label using judgement...it's fucking awesome! I also have a brain injury (but I was "good crazy" before that), so I loved that part of the video too. I want to find out more about how this effects my wiring/ personality etc...(apparently those trench coat school shooters often have brain injuries!) I don't have online $ to see Leo's book list, but if anyone has read the book he spoke about and can tell me what therapy/ treatment this doctor recommends I'd love to know! (tried many programs with minimal success). May the crazy be with you!

generally, people are crazy because of ignorance on some deep  truths.

George Carlin has a great quote that explains other people's craziness:

All craziness is relative. People seem crazy to you because you are a certain way, and they are a different way. That was the main point of the video. 

IMG_0081.JPG