harisankartj

Truth Doesnt Exist.

24 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Sevi In that case, no meditation, no self-inquiry, no Actualized.org. All shortcuts.

A real man becomes fully enlightened watching Saturday morning cartoons!

No, I meant, without meditation and self-inquiry, without doing the work and prep; just eating them won't really fully satisfy the urge which our real essence is craving for to reunite. I mean, of course there is this undeniable function of the mushrooms but if the mind and body is not prepared yet deservedly for the experience to grasp, it might just pass 'you' by...

yes it is also said that it can inherently happen in an instant to a person but what could be the the chances for that really?

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

A real man becomes fully enlightened watching Saturday morning cartoons!

That depends on the cartoon we're talking? 

7 hours ago, Martin123 said:

Challenge Accepted!!

That's the enthusiasm I'm talking about? what about a mushroom challenge??@Martin123

8 hours ago, Setty said:

Aren't all spiritual practices just traps that are keeping you from realizing the truth? I mean if you are meditating or doing self-inquiry to become something it means you believe you are not it. I think your chance of liberating yourself through meditation is the same as when you are watching cartoons since it has nothing to do with what you do.

? Do not that ego, LOVES to blur the mind, ALL THE TIME?! 

@Sevi Sure Im in. Can we just switch to Anime? Im much more psyched about that! :D

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

12 hours ago, Martin123 said:

Can we just switch to Anime? Im much more psyched about that! :D

Oh you too?! You should talk to @Ray 

@Martin123 what's weeb forum Martin? I mean, I apologize that I got off topic.. (your subject -anime- caught me off-guard:))

Edited by Sevi