harisankartj

Truth Doesnt Exist.

24 posts in this topic

If i was doing my contemplation practices correctly..then what i have found at the very end is just emptiness,thats it.

I always thought that it was going to be  a OMG moment,but this feel so independent of human needs...its just the "truth of existence" ...which is nothing...meaning what is described as "truth" is nothing at all.

Maybe you start to appreciate that contemplation doesnt have nothing to offer you ^_^

How about you to start playing badminton instead?

no tree inside a tree, no cloud inside a cloud, no person inside a human. 

@harisankartj Of course. But how deeply have you experienced it?

When you say, "just emptiness" << that's a sign you haven't really grasped it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@harisankartj Keep going!!!! The facinating thing about truth is that there is only relativity. There is no one thing that is other than the everything. To attempt to discover a truth relative to nothing is nonsensical. To live a life without discovering any relative truths is also nonsensical. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

My english isn't good so please excuse weird phrasings.

@Leo Gura what my contemplation seems to have arrived at was the awareness of "absence"...absence of any substance.That there was no definite "aha this is the truth! omg this is liberating! " but simply a recognition of nothing.i fantasized infinite orgasms but simply got bare existence with nothing to contrast it with .It was definitely not relative.Hell it seems weird i am still referring to "it" like it has substance.

My mind now keeps trying to objectify that nothing and compare it to my human perceptions to create nihilistic thought patterns that keep me restless.I can't seem to even work at something without going existential,becoming aware of "the nothing", comparing it with the "worldly life activity that depends on giving meaning to groundless form" and create a caging of myself

I know that its the ego's response to the existential truth, but i can't seem to stop this.

ALL my previous worldviews,views on society,social relationships of friends and family and happiness are getting shattered.And there seems to be CONSTANT SWINGS BETWEEN BEING DOWNRIGHT LAZY TO WANTING METAPHYSICAL REALIZATIONS.

I don't know what to do.BTW i have been watching westworld and thats intensifying the need for getting metaphysical.

@Nahm But relative truth too is to some degree based on human perceptions right? i find it unnerving to think i will never arrive at a single place and say "AAH FINALLY I CAN REST IN INFINITE KNOWLEDGE AND NOT SUFFER"

Edited by harisankartj

@harisankartj The only truth I allow myself to "know". I am and always will be a seeker, not a knower :D the more I learn the more I realize how little I know. 

@harisankartj There are many levels of depth in realizing this truth. Sounds like you just scratched the surface, if that.

The ego can twist the truth around into something negative or depressing. But that's just another trap of this work.

@Leo Gura I don't seem to have experienced anything like this, how can I also achieve those results? What kind of work do I have to do?

@Socrates Because you're wasting time lost in thought.

Or psychedelics.

@Socrates Up to you.

The key thing you need to realize is that you ACTUALLY don't know what reality is, or what you are. Grasp this! Deeply. Then natural wondering should occur.

When you think you know the essentials, you can't be bothered to actually inquire into them. See?

Read the top books in the Consciousness section of my book list if you haven't already. They should help you understand this. Read them over and over until you start to grasp that you don't know.

Or just eat some mushrooms.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Or just eat some mushrooms.

Ahah! No short cuts please:)

@Sevi In that case, no meditation, no self-inquiry, no Actualized.org. All shortcuts.

A real man becomes fully enlightened watching Saturday morning cartoons!

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Sevi In that case, no meditation, no self-inquiry, no Actualized.org. All shortcuts.

Memento Mori

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Aren't all spiritual practices just traps that are keeping you from realizing the truth? I mean if you are meditating or doing self-inquiry to become something it means you believe you are not it. I think your chance of liberating yourself through meditation is the same as when you are watching cartoons since it has nothing to do with what you do.

Space and time is relative and so is the mind. No absolute, your world is the exact center of all experience so to say. Question? If everything is relative, then absolute doesn't exist at all. Name me one thing thats completely absolute in the universe, that would probably the center of all that is.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Challenge Accepted!!

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

This is topic is just like going to the movies on a Tuesday night  :o  

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura  That's just too funny ? I love the way you express yourself on this forum! 

1 hour ago, Setty said:

I mean if you are meditating or doing self-inquiry to become something it means you believe you are not it. I think your chance of liberating yourself through meditation is the same as when you are watching cartoons since it has nothing to do with what you do.

@Setty For most of people takes some self actualization practices to be able to realize the illusion we perceive. If you can be presence while watching cartoons, good for you :)

38 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

Challenge Accepted!!

@Martin123  Please, Let us know how it goes ^_^ 

''Firmness in Love"