Stoica Doru

I Just Saw An Angel In My "dream"

14 posts in this topic

It basically happened one night ago. I remember falling asleep around 9PM and waking up around 2:30 AM with a pretty annoying hunger. Then, I fell asleep an hour later, only to wake up in a dream, right in my room, in the same position I went to sleep. In this other dimension I could see it standing next to my bed, like it was investigating me. Once I saw it, I immediately grabbed her hips, and shouted to her "don't leave me, I love you so much", because it turned out to be a woman, as it was wearing a wedding dress, and after I woke up around 4AM, it turned out that her name was Sofia and she was my wife from a past life, who came here to guide me. There are Around 7 types of Spirit Guides and one category of them are Light Beings, which look like this. You should've seen the amazement I had. The-Lightbody.jpg

She was pure white radiant light, and once she was next to my vecinity, the buzzing in my ear, which increases proportionally with the vibration I'm tuned in, transformed into a very noisy sound, like that of a jet plane engine, and I couldn't even hear my own voice, no matter how hard I shouted. I also remember that after I touched her, she disappeared from that Light Form and I was transported back with my head on the pillow and I rushed to see the clock and instead of seeing numbers, the digital clock showed me  - - - - . Then, as the pressure in my ears got tremendously worse, I remember shouting to my mother, because I was very scared, and once the angel remarked this aspect of fright, it let me wake up. 

I'm usually very receptive to Downloads from Spirit Guides, which in essence are our Higher Self. I usually have intuitive discussion with them every night, as I can get meditative very fast, which makes me tune in easily to external guidance. I wish I could describe the love and light that The Spirit Guides have, but I can't find words for it. We also have this gift of infinite abundance, they're just here to remind us.

Funny fact that I was an atheist 3 years ago. My life changed so much that it's indescribable. This existence is magic itself. Love yourself and love this planet. Make your existence the most beautiful dance ever known. Peace. 

Edited by Stoica Doru

Ain't it funny how men think?

They made the bomb, they are extinct.

Wow, intresting. Did you freak out at first when you saw her? I think it would be pretty trippy

@Richard Alpert My expression was that of a divine amazement. The same glance you might see in the animes, with my jaw hitting the floor. I saw the purest aspect of God and of Counciousness itself. I'm pretty hard to be taken by surprise, but oh boy, I almost cried. 

Edited by Stoica Doru

11 minutes ago, Stoica Doru said:

I Just Saw An Angel In My "dream"

@Prabhaker Hahaha! I will make sure to be taking part in a remake of that music video, as the main actor. I'll find an actress somewhere.

@Stoica Doru

This is song from Indian movie 'Baahubali 2 The Conclusion' which has made up the top three films in North America on the box office weekend. The film has grossed around 10.1$ million in the first weekend.

@Stoica Doru it's funny to read this for me now, yesterday I was in a angel costume in a white dress and big white wings:) there was this final party of the 'festival time' of the dance studios..

But I didn't visited anybody:) not that I was aware of:) I mean I spent some time out in my garden but...

Anyways, a beautiful touching story, I think you are loved, somehowO.o:)

@Sevi We are all loved. This encounter made me sure of that, indeed. But, as long as you accept your soul with full understanding, rather than judging it by terms of ''ego'' and so forth, you'll see that the Kingdom of Heaven is within you, not in the acceptance of others, or in the harsh critics you might bring to yourself from time to time. Just by living at this particual moment and having the amazing power to just be, it's a certain guarantee that you are loved beyond any imagination.

19 minutes ago, Stoica Doru said:

@Sevi We are all loved. This encounter made me sure of that, indeed. But, as long as you accept your soul with full understanding, rather than judging it by terms of ''ego'' and so forth, you'll see that the Kingdom of Heaven is within you, not in the acceptance of others, or in the harsh critics you might bring to yourself from time to time. Just by living at this particual moment and having the amazing power to just be, it's a certain guarantee that you are loved beyond any imagination.

Very nicely said.. I hope I can do it one day too..

@Sevi Ask and you shall receive. 

2 hours ago, Stoica Doru said:

@Sevi Ask and you shall receive. 

?

Thank you?

From the teachings I've received on the angels , dreams are definitely one of the places angels / spirit guides contact you. Your soul isn't contained to the body and can receive downloads it wouldn't normally be opened to.

I'll be testing these ideas more in the future via astral projection. Keep us in the loop!

Update: I received another contact from her a few months ago, while being out of body, while I was floating above my body, seeing my arm in its energetic form. Her hand grabbed mine and she said she loves me very much. I tried to turn to see her face, but I couldn't, as I came back into my body immediately. 

Edited by Stoica Doru

wow how cool, so amazing that I'm seeing this today

I had forgotten about a dream that I had where a presence like an angel came and said to stop worrying because everything is fine

it was 8 or 10 years ago and everything was not fine so I always wondered why that dream seemed so real but I figured it was just a weird dream

but now today after reading this, I think not

the message now is so clear, omg, it's been fine this whole time...

thank you for this post

Edited by isabel