Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CuteCornDog

The Worst Day Of My Entire Life

3 posts in this topic

Today.

MOM STICKS HER NOSE WHERE IT DOESN'T BELONG.

THAT'S ALL I'M GOING TO SAY!

Causing me serious sleeping problems.

She needs to be in jail for the way she treats me.

Edited by CuteCornDog

9 minutes ago, CuteCornDog said:

The Worst Day Of My Entire Life

You have started taking for granted all the things life has given to you, there are people who live in far more miserable conditions than you. There are children who live without mother, without family, without home, they are not as unhappy as you. Be grateful for all those things which life has given to you, celebrate, rejoice, pray to God and give thanks for all that you have, don't complain. 

God has given you this life, it is valuable if you how to live, this tremendously valuable gift, and you cannot even appreciate it. You cannot welcome it, you cannot feel any gratitude for it. On the contrary, you are complaining and complaining and complaining. Your heart is full of grudges, not gratitude.

7 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

You have started taking for granted all the things life has given to you, there are people who live in far more miserable conditions than you. There are children who live without mother, without family, without home, they are not as unhappy as you. Be grateful for all those things which life has given to you, celebrate, rejoice, pray to God and give thanks for all that you have, don't complain. 

God has given you this life, it is valuable if you how to live, this tremendously valuable gift, and you cannot even appreciate it. You cannot welcome it, you cannot feel any gratitude for it. On the contrary, you are complaining and complaining and complaining. Your heart is full of grudges, not gratitude.

Well, I'm not going to disagree with YOU.

By the way, please let me know if I contradict myself.

The store I intend to work at contradicted itself yesterday.

Yes, I set out to work a store.

Wise decision.

Edited by CuteCornDog