Afonso

Vision

1 post in this topic

Keynote

I see myself having huge wisdom into consciousness, personal development, education and computer science. I imagine myself giving a huge talk and announcement of a revolutionary product that’ll advance our understanding of the universe and also of the human psyche. I’m so inspired and happy to bring innovation. I’m in front of hundreds of people taking notes, and I’m standing there teaching, discussing and sharing what I’ve learned and how the world will improve. I’m having huge insights as I speak, but I choose not to share them because I’m getting out of time and losing myself in transmitting the power of my projects. I feel really proud of my life and what I’m doing at that moment. I’m wearing some wire-frame fancy glasses, a stylish t-shirt (maybe my favorite) and some regular-sized light blue pants with chocolate-brown shoes. The room is black-colored, has a huge screen behind me where I’m sharing slides of how the mechanism works and how it’ll impact the world for the better. As tears burst out of my eyes, I say that all my life I had been waiting for that moment. In front of that huge audience, I just cry out and everyone applauds my honesty, bravery and innocence. I feel so fulfilled and I’m too happy than even tears of happiness cannot describe. They stand up and I cry even more and I’m just so fucking happy that I can’t handle it. I leave the stage waving my hands and people keep applauding. It was an amazing event, an amazing night and an amazing keynote. I leave, feeling proud, amazed and inspired. I left the world inspired as well, and my mission for the day is successfully accomplished.

Music of inspiration: 

Edited by Afonso