mudita

--> Official Supplement Guide For Actualized.org <--

14 posts in this topic

--> Official supplement guide for actualized.org <--

DISCLAIMER: Consult with your doctor first before starting to use supplements! 
Test your blood levels to never overdose!

!!For good research based explanation of the supplements please visit examine.com!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Supplements stacks & summary:

PAY ATTENTION: It isn't recommended to just take all this supplements! This is just a summary of supplements you might want to start using, always do your own research as well.

- General health stack: Vitamin D3, vitamin K2 (MK-4 & MK-7) and magnesium.
  - General health stack (upgraded): Vitamin D3, vitamin K2 (MK-4 & MK-7), iodine (kelp), vitamin b12 (methylcobalamin form only) w/ folinic acid (5-MTHF form only), krill/fish oil and magnesium.
  - General health stack for athletes: Vitamin D3, vitamin K2 (MK-4 & MK-7), magnesium, zinc, B-complex, Krill/fish oil and creatine.
  - General health EXTRA'S: Vitamin A (retinol form only), resveratrol, vitamin C, activated charcoal, cod liver oil and calcium d-glucarate.

- Healthy joints, tendons and bones stack (budget): Glucosamine, MSM and chondroitin.
  - Healthy joints, tendons and bones stack (upgraded): Glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, collagen/gelatin, and cissus quadrangularis.
  - Healthy joints, tendons and bones EXTRA's: Copper, boron, manganese, ginger extract, vitamin c and curcumin.
  - Injury protocol : MSM, Collagen/gelatin, serrapeptase and proteolytic enzymes.

- Healthy digestion recommened supplement: Betaïne HCI.
  - Healthy digestion EXTRA's: Curcumin, ginger, l-glutamine, prebiotics, probiotics, digestive enzymes and activated charcoal.

- Detox: Chlorella (anti-mercury), iodine/kelp (heavy metals), activated charcoal (binds to toxins) and N-acetyl l-cysteïne (glutathione production).

- Liver support: N-acetyl l-cysteïne, vitamin c and betaïne HCI.
  - Liver support EXTRA's: Milk thistle, artichoke, phosphatidylserine and phosphatidylcholine.

- Hearth support: Co-q10, krill/fish oil, hawthorn Extract and niacin. 

- Brain function/nootropics: Racetams, l-theanine, CDP-choline or alpha gpc, noopept, creatine, alpha lipoic acid, creatine and acetyl l-carnitine.

- Neurological/nervous system support: Magnesium, potassium, b-vitamins, EFAs (fish/krill oil), l-tyrosine and l-tryptophan.

- Improve acne: Vitamine B5 (mega-dosing), brewers yeast and N-acetyl l-cysteïne.

Notes:

- If you are taking zinc i suggest you to take copper with it to negate a copper deficiency (don't take copper if you eat liver).
  - Never take doses higher then 10.000 IU of vitamin D3 and it's best to combine vitamin D3 with vitamin K2.
  - Magnesium and potassium work synergistically, so you might also consider taking potassium with your magnesium. 
  - If you want to take magnesium for nootropic benefits only you should use the magnesium l-threonate version.
  - Vitamin D3 is more bio-available in the liquid form.
  - Never take vitamin B12 without folinic acid because this can work detrimental otherwise.
  - I always reccomend taking b-vitamins in the methylated form because this is easier for your body to process and more bio-available.
  - Always keep in mind that it are supplements, don't expect to become superman.
  - Not every supplement of the above will ensure to give you benefits, what works for someone doesn't have to work for you (every body reacts different).
  - Always be careful with overdosing on supplements and never buy bad quality supplements. "When in doubt - go without." ~ Dave asprey.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

General information:

I don't recommend taking multivitamins because:

- Not all vitamins and minerals are in the right doses and forms.
  - Generally the cheaper vitamins and minerals will be super high doses and the more expensive ones will be in low doses. 
    This will result in you taking too much vitamins/minerals of the ones you don't want and underdosing the vitamins/minerals you do want.
  - If the vitamins and minerals aren't in the right forms they won't be absorbed properly so you might be even wasting your money.
  - A lot of the multi vitamins lack in the right kind of nutrients.

Test your blood levels and do your own research:

- By doing this you won't overdose on any vitamins and/or minerals.
  - You will know if you really need to take that vitamin and/or mineral you want to take.
  - You will be able to correct the dosages more to your own needs.

I really recommend you to take care of your digestion for health:

- http://www.innerbody.com/image/digeov.html
  - https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/digestive-diseases/digestive-system-how-it-works
  - If your digestion isn't healthy you can develop all kind of issues because your digestive system simply invovles in almost every mechanism in the body.
  - Digestion also plays a very important role in the absorption of nutrients.

Absorption of supplements & nutrients:

- Minerals with the words citrate, glycinate, picolinate, aspartate, glutamate or amino acid chelate following the name of a nutrient (chromium picolinate, for example) 
    indicate that a product is easier to absorb than one with the words oxide or carbonate following the nutrient name.
  - If taking a multi-vitamin i recommend you taking/splitting the dosage throughout the day because your body can only absorb a certain amount of nutrients at one time (so no one pill a day multi's allowed!). 
  - The higher dose of a vitamin or mineral taken at once reduces the absorption rate. For example, if you take 100 mcg of vitamin B12 about 80% of the dosage is absorbed.
    That rate drops to 3 percent when the single dose increases to 2,000 mcg.
  - Some vitamins are fat-soluble. If so, make sure you are taking them with a fat-source otherwise they won't absorb properly.
  - Sometimes supplements will interfere with each other because they use the same pathway of absorption.
  - Zinc, magnesium, calcium and iron uptake interferes with each other since they all use the same transporter. 
    If the transporter’s uptake limit (800mg) is exceeding between these four minerals, absorption rates will fall. Taking less than 800mg of these four minerals at the same time is fine.

Links and shopping tips:

I recommend you get your supplements at Iherb.com because of the wide variety and low prices!
Even if you don't live in the US, iherb will almost always come out way cheaper then everywhere else. And a lot of the right supplements are not available everywhere.

Yes this are affiliate links, since i have created this article i thought to share this as well. You do not need to use my links but i would appreciate it a lot!

THIS LINKS WILL GET YOU 5% OFF YOUR PRODUCTS, COUPON CODE WILL BE COMING SOON!

- Vitamin D3
    Liquid Softgels - https://iherb.co/2yrXJZW1
    Liquid form - https://iherb.co/c9YbqaN

- Magnesium
    Glycinate - https://iherb.co/2pj36whL
    L-threonate - https://iherb.co/GxMHekA

- Vitamin K2 - https://iherb.co/2RrvrLPd

- Zinc glycinate - https://iherb.co/3yz54kh4

- Vitamin b12 w/ folinic acid - https://iherb.co/4HMatPEz

- Beef collagen - https://iherb.co/2DLBWDi8

- Creatine - https://iherb.co/3HzPvZ6c

- Serrapeptase - https://iherb.co/2De6BLes

- proteolytic enzymes - https://iherb.co/213AWfYn

- Vitamin c 
    Time release - https://iherb.co/aGaGnm8
    Powder - https://iherb.co/2ap2cPqA

- Activated charcoal - https://iherb.co/DjJXP6U

*I will be updating this topic with new and/or better products whenever needed. Currently this article isn't completely done yet.

Edited by mudita

@mudita You're my hero.  Thank you so much for taking the time to make this! :x

13 hours ago, Siim Land said:

Epic overview. Omega-3s, vitamin-D3 and magnesium are the trifecta of supplementation. Everyone's basically deficient of them.

Thank you man. If you eat plenty of grass-fed beef and/or fatty fish like sardines or salmon you will get enough omega 3's in your diet. But for the average person omega 3 would be a wise choice indeed.

13 hours ago, Annetta said:

@mudita You're my hero.  Thank you so much for taking the time to make this! :x

Thank you, you're welcome! 

If you consume enough raw whole plant foods especially greens eventually leading to optimal/healthy gut flora enough K1 will be converted to K2 but supplementing can help when starting but eventually won't be needed. Same for everything else with a healthy system B-12 circulates indefinitely. You can always get it from some unwashed root vegetable or a mushroom, aloe vera, algae or nutritional yeast ect,, but again human body is amazing beyond our understanding.

D3 unless you get daily sunlight is a good option but again once you get life on track not needed. Nascent Iodine is a great supplement unless you consume sea vegetables and kelp daily. MSM is probably the only supplement besides herbs i would consider vital unless your soil you grow your vegetables in is rich and has been re-mineralized with MSM.

Stick to Vitamin C whole foods instead of supplementing i will explain why below.

Supplements are great especially natural or herbal especially when starting off but if you keep using them the body can learn to become dependent on them thus not learning to circulate efficient amounts on its own because always supplied from external sources.

I have been through this road myself, now i eat more simple and less superfoods and supplements and starting to notice vibrant health as over-stimulation of concentrated sources of vitamins/minerals and or supplements causes harm over time.

Fruits, Vegetables, Nuts & Seeds have all the magnesium, Omegas and B-Vitamins you need especially if most of your daily intake is those foods in their natural raw state. You can check https://cronometer.com/

You will see that compared to the same calories from cooked foods or animals products, the vitamins/minerals you get from raw natural foods far exceed anything else. The more closer to nature you consume and closer to our natural designed diet you less supplementation you will need.

The Human Body is more superior than we currently understand, when we trust it and trust in nature miracles happen.

2c

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, pluto said:

If you consume enough raw whole plant foods especially greens eventually leading to optimal/healthy gut flora enough K1 will be converted to K2 but supplementing can help when starting but eventually won't be needed. Same for everything else with a healthy system B-12 circulates indefinitely. You can always get it from some unwashed root vegetable or a mushroom, aloe vera, algae or nutritional yeast ect,, but again human body is amazing beyond our understanding.

D3 unless you get daily sunlight is a good option but again once you get life on track not needed. Nascent Iodine is a great supplement unless you consume sea vegetables and kelp daily. MSM is probably the only supplement besides herbs i would consider vital unless your soil you grow your vegetables in is rich and has been re-mineralized with MSM.

Stick to Vitamin C whole foods instead of supplementing i will explain why below.

Supplements are great especially natural or herbal especially when starting off but if you keep using them the body can learn to become dependent on them thus not learning to circulate efficient amounts on its own because always supplied from external sources.

I have been through this road myself, now i eat more simple and less superfoods and supplements and starting to notice vibrant health as over-stimulation of concentrated sources of vitamins/minerals and or supplements causes harm over time.

Fruits, Vegetables, Nuts & Seeds have all the magnesium, Omegas and B-Vitamins you need especially if most of your daily intake is those foods in their natural raw state. You can check https://cronometer.com/

You will see that compared to the same calories from cooked foods or animals products, the vitamins/minerals you get from raw natural foods far exceed anything else. The more closer to nature you consume and closer to our natural designed diet you less supplementation you will need.

The Human Body is more superior than we currently understand, when we trust it and trust in nature miracles happen.

2c

1. K1 doesn't convert effectively to K2 by the human body and we do not get enough of this nutrient unless our diet is rich in foods like natto, grass-fed animal fat e.t.c. 

2. If you are in the sun the whole days you unlikely don't need D3 but you never know untill you test for it. Most of us are deficient in it. Like i sad, supplements are things to SUPPLEMENT with and are no drugs to let you feel like superman.

3. Vitamin c whole foods isn't any different then regular ascorbic acid. It is the same nutrient and is absorbed well and this is backed up by studies. 

4. The most natural and herbal supplements are sale tricks. Most of them don't work and are a big waste of money  (not all though).

5. We are and have always been depended on this so called "supplements". Why do you think we need foods that are nutrient rich? You are dependent on these foods, your body has always been dependent on those nutrients. 

6. And do you feel more vibrant because of the diet switch? Most likely, because supplements are supplements and diet is king. 

7. Natural sources of omega 3's are mostly because of the alpha linolenic acid and your body is not efficient in converting this to omega 3's.  Fruits do contain a lot of b-vitamins, nuts and seeds contain a lot of nutrients but most likely not enough for the body.

8. But then again. Supplements are there to supplement the things you are missing from your diet. Don't just go buy a supplement because a random health blog told it will make you fly like superman. Do you research through for example examine.com since this is only research based and won't try to sell you anything.

9. Did you do blood work before taking random supplements to back up if you where deficient in them thus you needed them?

10. You are saying MSM would be good because of the soil. But that is the same way people tell you we are deficient in all kinds of nutrients because the soil isn't good. So you just put an argument to your own story.

You are completely right that we don't know everything about the body and it would be stupid to say we do. But we do know a couple of things that we can use. If a supplement doesn't work for you then ditch it, if in doubt go without. 

Edited by mudita

1 hour ago, mudita said:

1. K1 doesn't convert effectively to K2 by the human body and we do not get enough of this nutrient unless our diet is rich in foods like natto, grass-fed animal fat e.t.c. 

2. If you are in the sun the whole days you unlikely don't need D3 but you never know untill you test for it. Most of us are deficient in it. Like i sad, supplements are things to SUPPLEMENT with and are no drugs to let you feel like superman.

3. Vitamin c whole foods isn't any different then regular ascorbic acid. It is the same nutrient and is absorbed well and this is backed up by studies. 

4. The most natural and herbal supplements are sale tricks. Most of them don't work and are a big waste of money  (not all though).

5. We are and have always been depended on this so called "supplements". Why do you think we need foods that are nutrient rich? You are dependent on these foods, your body has always been dependent on those nutrients. 

6. And do you feel more vibrant because of the diet switch? Most likely, because supplements are supplements and diet is king. 

7. Natural sources of omega 3's are mostly because of the alpha linolenic acid and your body is not efficient in converting this to omega 3's.  Fruits do contain a lot of b-vitamins, nuts and seeds contain a lot of nutrients but most likely not enough for the body.

8. But then again. Supplements are there to supplement the things you are missing from your diet. Don't just go buy a supplement because a random health blog told it will make you fly like superman. Do you research through for example examine.com since this is only research based and won't try to sell you anything.

9. Did you do blood work before taking random supplements to back up if you where deficient in them thus you needed them?

10. You are saying MSM would be good because of the soil. But that is the same way people tell you we are deficient in all kinds of nutrients because the soil isn't good. So you just put an argument to your own story.

You are completely right that we don't know everything about the body and it would be stupid to say we do. But we do know a couple of things that we can use. If a supplement doesn't work for you then ditch it, if in doubt go without. 

1. If you consume enough leafy greens or do juicing you can get enough, when the body restores to balance everything functions optimally and efficiently.

2. You only need 15-20minutes of 50-65% skin exposure or 5-7 minutes of Nude exposure a day for optimal Vitamin D levels.

3. Chemically its the same but getting it from whole foods you are taking in a lot more goodness, Enzymes and Bio-photons you don't get from supplements.

7. That's that they want you to believe so you revert to animal products leaving you sick and not able to reach your truest health. Same thing for Protein, Iron and B-12 All myths created by Big Pharma to keep customers "In the loop".

If you want even more vitamins you can juice large amounts of fruits and vegetables removing the pulp which creates a concentrated liquid extremely high in natural whole food vitamins.

The rest i mostly agree on and have been highly educated myself for the last 10 years as well as others and my own body and life.

Not intended to dismiss use of supplements because if anything you provided the most important supplements that most people are deficient in all i am saying is eventually you can live supplement free once you understand how the body and nature work and are connected and learn to communicate with the body and the cells and connect with nature and consume foods in their most natural state how nature provided them without manipulating them in any way because it goes a bit deeper than just numbers and statistics as there is molecular structures and vibratory frequencies that take play further down the line but modern mainstream science has yet to catch up on these things as they are not interested in studying anything out of their belief systems and those that have done so are classed as whacko and left behind where most geniuses today were once called whacko or mad scientists because no 1 had any idea what they were on about because the knowledge they presented was beyond society's belief systems. Nikola Tesla is a good example of this.

All the best

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, pluto said:

1. If you consume enough leafy greens or do juicing you can get enough, when the body restores to balance everything functions optimally and efficiently.

2. You only need 15-20minutes of 50-65% skin exposure or 5-7 minutes of Nude exposure a day for optimal Vitamin D levels.

3. Chemically its the same but getting it from whole foods you are taking in a lot more goodness, Enzymes and Bio-photons you don't get from supplements.

7. That's that they want you to believe so you revert to animal products leaving you sick and not able to reach your truest health. Same thing for Protein, Iron and B-12 All myths created by Big Pharma to keep customers "In the loop".

If you want even more vitamins you can juice large amounts of fruits and vegetables removing the pulp which creates a concentrated liquid extremely high in natural whole food vitamins.

The rest i mostly agree on and have been highly educated myself for the last 10 years as well as others and my own body and life.

Not intended to dismiss use of supplements because if anything you provided the most important supplements that most people are deficient in all i am saying is eventually you can live supplement free once you understand how the body and nature work and are connected and learn to communicate with the body and the cells and connect with nature and consume foods in their most natural state how nature provided them without manipulating them in any way because it goes a bit deeper than just numbers and statistics as there is molecular structures and vibratory frequencies that take play further down the line but modern mainstream science has yet to catch up on these things as they are not interested in studying anything out of their belief systems and those that have done so are classed as whacko and left behind where most geniuses today were once called whacko or mad scientists because no 1 had any idea what they were on about because the knowledge they presented was beyond society's belief systems. Nikola Tesla is a good example of this.

All the best

Since i notice you are probably a vegan i am gonna end this discussion. I have gave up disccussing with vegans, no offense though.

The best you to, everyone his/her descisions. 

3 hours ago, mudita said:

Dude are you being paid by a Pharma Company? Seriously! Where do your arguments come from? You seems to despise all natural and tend to claim that chemical supplements are equal if not superior to natural Vitamins and Herbs?  Nature provides everything we need in an abundance but it is mankind's will to play god and to earn money that twists facts, truth and leads to misinformation being spread. All life on this planet comes from the sun, caught on leafs of plants. This is the source of vitamins, minerals and protein. Not lab chemicals and certainly not products of slaughter and mass murder of animals. Before you cut me of as "being a vegan"  think twice about what you are saying. Also it seems to me like you might be click-bating some of those i-herbs links for commission payments....but I hope I am wrong

The most natural and herbal supplements are sale tricks. Most of them don't work and are a big waste of money  (not all though).

You can actually pick many of them yourself and give it a try . Simple plants like dandelions can purify your liver much better than any synthetic substance out there.  Many drugs and supplements are based on natural sources, but they remove one substance which completely destroys the balance of phytochemicals , bioflavanoids and other substances in the plant. 

Vitamin c whole foods isn't any different then regular ascorbic acid. It is the same nutrient and is absorbed well and this is backed up by studies. 

Studies funded by pharmaceutical business. Absorbic acid is highly unstable and toxic to human body. It is completely foreign substance and your body attacks it. It puts your organs at danger and can give you a cancer. 

Man thinks he can twist nature, break it down, exclude some elements, and copy it in a lab. As far as I know, we are not able to synthetically create an apple. Wholefood supplements are a different story but nobody buys them because they cost 8 times as much 

On the other hand I am going to agree that some supplements are necessary for some people but they need to be wholefood not synthetic. B12 being the first ( bacterial) especially for Vegetarians and Vegans , Chlorella is an excelent one as long as it is properly prepared so that it is digestible. From there it is purely person's choice but a balance of green leafy vegetables. A decent adrenal formula to support our overstressed glands and magnesium in highly digestible form. 

Edited by Michael569
wording

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

2 hours ago, mudita said:

Since i notice you are probably a vegan i am gonna end this discussion. I have gave up disccussing with vegans, no offense though.

The best you to, everyone his/her descisions. 

Not a vegan but i just understand how the human body works, how nature works in general as common sense. Sorry for misunderstandings.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Just now, Morrtiz said:

@pluto So you eat raw cheese, milk, meats? Fish?

No i do not.

B R E A T H E

Root cause of Cancer is acidosis - lack of oxygen to the cells due to a toxic lifestyle/diet. Cancer cannot survive in an oxygen rich alkaline environment, It can only grow and survive in one that's acidic and stationary.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

19 hours ago, Michael569 said:

Dude are you being paid by a Pharma Company? Seriously! Where do your arguments come from? You seems to despise all natural and tend to claim that chemical supplements are equal if not superior to natural Vitamins and Herbs?  Nature provides everything we need in an abundance but it is mankind's will to play god and to earn money that twists facts, truth and leads to misinformation being spread. All life on this planet comes from the sun, caught on leafs of plants. This is the source of vitamins, minerals and protein. Not lab chemicals and certainly not products of slaughter and mass murder of animals. Before you cut me of as "being a vegan"  think twice about what you are saying. Also it seems to me like you might be click-bating some of those i-herbs links for commission payments....but I hope I am wrong

The most natural and herbal supplements are sale tricks. Most of them don't work and are a big waste of money  (not all though).

You can actually pick many of them yourself and give it a try . Simple plants like dandelions can purify your liver much better than any synthetic substance out there.  Many drugs and supplements are based on natural sources, but they remove one substance which completely destroys the balance of phytochemicals , bioflavanoids and other substances in the plant. 

Vitamin c whole foods isn't any different then regular ascorbic acid. It is the same nutrient and is absorbed well and this is backed up by studies. 

Studies funded by pharmaceutical business. Absorbic acid is highly unstable and toxic to human body. It is completely foreign substance and your body attacks it. It puts your organs at danger and can give you a cancer. 

Man thinks he can twist nature, break it down, exclude some elements, and copy it in a lab. As far as I know, we are not able to synthetically create an apple. Wholefood supplements are a different story but nobody buys them because they cost 8 times as much 

On the other hand I am going to agree that some supplements are necessary for some people but they need to be wholefood not synthetic. B12 being the first ( bacterial) especially for Vegetarians and Vegans , Chlorella is an excelent one as long as it is properly prepared so that it is digestible. From there it is purely person's choice but a balance of green leafy vegetables. A decent adrenal formula to support our overstressed glands and magnesium in highly digestible form. 

No i am not paid by a pharma company, i am trying to educuate people to buying the right supplements instead of wasting money on all those bullshit. My arguments come from science and studies.

I absolutely do not despise nature, do i need to type it 10 times in big letters? DIET COMES FIRST, DIET COMES FIRST, DIET OVER SUPPLEMENTS, DIET COMES FIRST.

Did you guys even read my topic or not? 

If you want to get all nutrients in perfect amounts from nature then you need to eat 10.000 of calories a day full of greens, organs and meat. We can't, we don't have to. But we CAN choose to take supplements to reach the perfect amount of nutrients, because we CAN. But we do not need to do this, do you think all animals get enough nutrients? 

A nutrient is a nutrient, a supplement is to get the nutrient not the enzymes. Again DIET COMES FIRST.

I have tried A LOT of different herbs in different brands and different dossages with most of the times 0 effect. Certainely if we talk about the marketing bullshit like maca and all that stuff. 

Indeed they cut out some good stuff, but we take the supplement to get that kind of vitamin not the phyto nutrients. DIET COMES FIRST.

You are just saying vitamin c is toxic to body, ascorbic acid exactly the same nutrient that is in natural foods. I wouldn't consume any vitamin c anymore then if i where you.

We can create nutrients, good you know that. But we indeed can't make an apple, what's your point?

And now after this whole writing of you you come with the same supplements i recommend, legit man.

edit: But if you don't like supplements, then just don't open this topic. I just made this for the people that do want to use supplements, not to discuss about the topic.

Edited by mudita