How to be wise

Should We Be Seeking Knowledge Or Not?

50 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, Pinocchio NTO-Dingu said:

I don't mind saying that I'd be hiding from people like you too.

And that's suspicious because?

I can't help but notice that you still didn't answer my question... If he's not withholding anything and if he would not benefit from it even if he were, then there simply is no reasonable suspicion of a fraud in the first place, and all the circumstantial evidence that you're interpreting in favor of your view is totally meaningless.

Would you say Leo is different? If so, how?

There is something for you to look at in that first sentence you wrote.

Regarding witholding... Jed doesn't withold anything, except the last piece: there is no such thing as 'enlightement'. If he states that - there would be nothing to sell.

Regarding Leo.... I had a look. Leo is no different. All Is Lie, remember Jed's words? Except very few understand what he means by that. I wrote about it here below. You decide where Leo and Jed are in all that. Or where the Buddha was in all that. Or where Jesus was in all that.

https://enlightenmentmyth.com/2017/06/10/types-of-spiritual-wisdom-dispensary-shops/

Thanks for the interaction. Gave me a few interesting thoughts for the future.

Tano

P.S. Leo.. nothing personal.

enlightened no one

www.enlightenmentmyth.com

You assume.

I lived in Sri Lanka and moved because the job there came to an end. Jed encouraged me to come to Cambodia in that time period.

I never took any photos of Jed, it would be impossible. All is publically available on the internet, if one knows where to look.

What happened? I discovered his true identity and life. Nothing else. How I discovered that - will be on the website. You don't have to read if it offends your 'sensibilities'. There is no murder and gory in the story.

Thank you.

enlightened no one

For me it depends on what the knowledge is. If it is truth, then yes. Mathematics is one example of truth and thinking in terms of mathematics and spirituality can bring clarity.

Here is an excerpt from one Kabbalah book written by a very respectable Bulgarian author Ivan Nikolov, which added another level of clarity to my spiritual practise (and this was just from chapter one... Beautiful to contemplate this book)

Kabbalah.JPG

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

3 minutes ago, Dodo said:

For me it depends on what the knowledge is. If it is truth, then yes. Mathematics is one example of truth and thinking in terms of mathematics and spirituality can bring clarity.

Here is an excerpt from one Kabbalah book written by a very respectable Bulgarian author Ivan Nikolov, which added another level of clarity to my spiritual practise (and this was just from chapter one... Beautiful to contemplate this book)

Kabbalah.JPG

Mathematics is a tool and has nothing to do with Truth, besides the point that there is no Truth.

enlightened no one

28 minutes ago, Pinocchio NTO-Dingu said:

@Tano

You wrote on your website that you moved from the UK to Cambodia because that's where Jed lives (who does that?)... And then you "bumped into" him there (how exactly does that happen?)...

You have pictures of him that you took without his knowledge or permission (assuming that's really him), and you are putting them online for the world to see.

I don't know if anyone told you this before Nessa, but you are a stalker and one sick individual, and what you are doing is illegal if nothing else.

You need to ask yourself what in all of this triggers you. There is something you are afraid of losing. I see that, but do you?

enlightened no one

3 minutes ago, Tano said:

Mathematics is a tool and has nothing to do with Truth, besides the point that there is no Truth.

There is no Truth = Truth is nothing

Mathematics has nothing to do with nothing

Sounds like it is spot on to me!

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Just now, Pinocchio NTO-Dingu said:

You're right.

You were the last thing that pulled me back here just when I was ready to leave.

I should have known better.

You want to convince yourself I lie. It is OK with me either way. I am not here to participate in a discussion or to pursuade anyone. The story is factual and will speak for itself. There is nothing extraordinary about it, just Life.

You asked - and I replied. You can leave and never look back. What can be simpler?

enlightened no one

16 minutes ago, Tano said:

By the way, did you read what was written?

What exactly does a point with infinitely small radius sound like to you? Mathematics is a tool of course, I didn't claim otherwise btw! We use tools to get results. Meditation - tool, This forum - tool, The body - tool, what is the point of labeling them tho, just let everything be and respect creation a bit, there needs to be an equilibrium. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

By the way, did you read what was written?

What exactly does a point with infinitely small radius sound like to you? Mathematics is a tool of course, I didn't claim otherwise btw! We use tools to get results. Meditation - tool, This forum - tool, The body - tool, what is the point of labeling them tho, just let everything be and respect creation a bit, there needs to be an equilibrium. 

"The monad examines everything only in relation to itself." The One. Thi is the starting point of all that occurs.

I have lived in equillibrium most of my life. When one knows without doubt own Death - all seems insignificant and magical in comparison... while it lasts. Because I am alive. Something in that huh...

enlightened no one

On 6/16/2017 at 3:20 PM, Snick said:

@Pinocchio NTO-Dingu

Hey, Dingu, that is how I feel.. I am pretty fucking dumb and stupid, but I'm still probably in the top 3 % smartest people on this planet! 

It's hard not to be slightly cynical! :) 

Great clip! Tnx! 

Btw, speaking of saving the world, as he does in the beginning and how he use to care and thought it might make a difference to the world.. 

...since I love Bob Dylan this song came to my mind! He sings about how he use to care, but that things have changed. Just love those lines.. 

"People are crazy and times are strange
I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
I used to care, but things have changed"

Bob is my guru the way Jed Mckenna is yours, Osho is Prabhakers, and Ramana Maharashi is Dodosters! :) 

At the moment Bob Dylan is the most spiritual one, since he has the highest position of them all on "Watkins’ Spiritual 100 List for 2017"  Those lists never lies, do you think?  ;) 

http://www.watkinsmagazine.com/watkins-spiritual-100-list-2017

He is fucking cool in this video as well. a mature man who got it! :) 

You mean Loreena the hurricane, Don't you?

C mon. 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly