Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Konrad

Your Experiences With Life Purpose Coaching?

3 posts in this topic

Hey there guys - have any of you taken life coaching, expecially to learn & live your purpose?

Or, are you seriously considering it?

Especially if you are running your own business or feel that you want to start one.

I am trying to learn more about experiences people have. First of all to help amazing coaches understand their clients better and really serve them. Secondly to create a resource (ebook probably) for people who are lost and/or stuck & don't know what to do.

If you can, book a time to talk with me on Skype - that way you will be listed as one of the contributors & we can help change lives together. Simply by talking about your unique experiences. They matter and so do you!

Click here to book the time and let's chat --->> https://purpose.youcanbook.me/

Alternatively, just post here guys. For those of you who go with the conversation, I will post the insights you want to share here for all of us to read.

If you follow Leo, you probably believe in the miraculous effect good coaching can have on people. Let's help with that!

Best,
Konrad

Edited by Konrad

Personally I just can't stick with one thing. I'm always wondering if this is the right thing to do and then eventually I quit and concoct a new plan. So it is lack of focus and indecision.

Hey Dude, thanks for your input :)

My experience has been similar - I bought courses & had different visions until I understood one thing: We need to stick to the vision for a time, long enough to truly feel if it is "the thing" or if we need to tweak it. Because, usually people just need to tweak something, not change it completely. Just my view.

Hope this helps and if you are willing to share your story, I would love to hop on Skype with you man :)