Arkandeus

Willpower

12 posts in this topic

Where there's a will there's a way. 

This is basically what you can boil spirituality down to. 

I remember reading somewhere that your higher self sets up the challenges in your life so that it always seem like you have no idea what to do. 
Like the challenge is just out of your means, basically like it feels like you can't quite picture how exactly you will tackle the challenge. 
you can't dissect it. 
This is done purposefully as to make you exercise your consciousness.

It is different from making a plan and trying to realize that plan in life.
Sometimes the things you want or encounter are so big you don't even know
how it's possible to attain or overcome them?

Yet this is a perfect setup to make you exercise your willpower, which is a main function of consciousness. 
If you don't know how to get where you want to go, maybe you want to become a famous singer, maybe you want to travel the world,maybe you want to meet the love of your life, but you just don't know how, you don't see the entire picture, so all you have is your will. 
You keep going, trying to achieve what you want, driven by your willpower. 

the lesson is that just by your willpower things will fall into place naturally. 
you're not supposed to know how exactly things will fall into place and when, but by the power of your will events and probabilities will order themselves to manifest what you want. 

your challenges are always set-up in a way that you have to will your way through them. 
they're not setup in a way that you can go : ''oh I have to do this, then that, and like this, then I will get what I want''. 

Where I'm trying to go is that if you feel like you don't see the full picture, like you don't see how you're going to get where you want to go. 
this is very normal, it's part of the process in trying to make you exercise your willpower. 
just by believing in yourself, by going on, even though you don't know how things will fall into place, you are practicing quite literally the manifesting ability of consciousness. 
and the more you do it, the more you will see results. 

it's not only normal, it is how I believe every challenge to be set-up. 
so if you feel like you're falling short, don't be afraid,it is a very normal feeling. most importantly don't let it discourage you because you're supposed to feel this way, lost, almost ignorant.

one can put it this way, you don't work within reality trying to plan things from within working with the tools and means you're aware of, you work from outside of reality, changing probabilities of events, with processes and means that you're currently not aware of. 
not at this level at least, on the level of your higher self you're perfectly aware of many probabilities and you can freely navigate them, to practice your willpower is to tune in with that power

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

5 minutes ago, Arkandeus said:

Where there's a will there's a way. 

No will, no way, and you are at home.

I thought about the exact same phrase today :-)

I popped into my head from the song "waiting for love" by avicii.

In my situation it was rather, "Where there's no will, there is the way"

1c2d20141d4c7ad1ea2cf591cea0268a.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Arkandeus right on. I often wonder why people use their will power to express that they have no will power. I guess it's one of those things that is revealed to each of us in our own time. I hear so many people complaining about what they don't have, can't do, don't want, etc. Weird world. Happy for you Ark!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

7 minutes ago, Afonso said:

You should create a gallery of this stuff.

It's called internet.

VQaJG99.gif

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Everyone who believes to control life by his will... please manifest 10 million dollars and send them to me. Would be really cool. Thank you.

@Toby You are creating your own reality. If you want to realize this, it really helps to meditate away the mindset that someone else needs to show you or give you something to prove it. It can only be realized, not proven. No one is coming to help bruh. No one can collapse your reality for you. START NOW, it takes some momentum. When you meditate enough days to really let that momentum go, if you have questions, you know where to find me. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

For me the ego does not control life. It does not control what interests come up and what someone wants. And it cannot control that something happens if it is not supposed to happen.