Alii

How Up To Date Is The Life Purpose Course?

10 posts in this topic

Recently I've purchased the book list to get a feel of Leo's paid content. I have no regrets and I loved the list, because well, that's what I paid for -_-

However, the thing that startled me most was the thank you/introduction video on the top of the book-list site. Production value looks really outdated (2014 Leo era) and it definitely doesn't look like something I should be seeing in a product I purchased in 2017. 

Maybe I'm just being nitpicky, but I can tell from Leo's recent videos he's grown tremendously compared to his older ones. The production, Leo's tone, body language, his speech quality, etc. are all WAY better now. 

And (back to my original question) this made me wonder, how up to date is Leo's life purpose course? I know the YouTube announcement video was from 2015, but I would like to know if Leo is updating some of the videos in the course.

I don't know, maybe I'll just wait for his sub-conscious course because I'll know that course will be up to date in production and quality.

Edited by Alii
fixed 4th paragraph

I guess the course is from 2015. But I don't see a big difference in the video quality of the course compared to the latest videos, nor between the 2015 Leo and the 2017 Leo (at least from the outside).

And still you should buy the course for the content and not the video quality. The content is life changing and the 2 years make there no difference. Even if the quality is bad, you would get used to it.

I think you need to make a clear distinction in your mind about the true value of something rather than the apparent value, or the value society, or yours or someones else personal beliefs put on it. 

Straight from the horses mouth --> True Value Vs Apparent Value and it's an older video, so this should do wonders towards your resistance to listen. 

The course is barely 2 years old, the video in the book list is a year older than that. you are being very, very, very nit picky. 

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

12 hours ago, Captain Flint said:

But to neglect a piece of really valuable knowledge just because it's cover is not pretty enough

I'm not neglecting the knowledge I will getting out of this course, but you can't deny that quality plays a big role in content creation these days 

Consumers (like myself) wanna feel their money's worth, especially for a course that's over $200 ¬¬

Edited by Alii

5 hours ago, Alii said:

Consumers [...] wanna feel their money's worth

You will. The quality of video is just as good as his most recent YouTube video.

Leo has mentioned several times in videos and on the forum that he's making a new course about exploring the subconscious mind. 

Finish the life purpose course while you wait for the new one. 

@Alii I think you are not only referring to the apparent quality of his presentation, but more importantly the true value that is his content. I will admit, that the videos that he produces now are much deeper, and more genius level than the videos in his life purpose course. So far I have only gotten to video 50/90 but I can tell you from a very practical level that there are some series of exercises in this course, such as his values series, and strengths series that I would pay 1000 dollars for. If you really want to understand yourself, and know yourself on a deeper fundamental level you really should take this course. He has about 45 videos of exercises that will really help with that. 

15 hours ago, zunnyman said:

I will admit, that the videos that he produces now are much deeper, and more genius level than the videos in his life purpose course.

Exactly !! I can't wait for his new course, I'm actually excited for it :D I'll put the Life Purpose course on hold, Leo's recent quality content is good enough for me anyways.

1/4 a grand is not something that currently fits my budget, maybe in the near future I'll just yolo it & buy it -_- 

What do you got to lose?

Real eyes, realize, real lies.

The visual quality of the videos in the life purpose course is the same as the quality in the most recent videos. I think he wanted the course to look really high quality and bought a new camera solely for that purpose while still shooting lower quality videos for the channel.