Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Universe

Triinfinity Academy Course

17 posts in this topic

The Triinfinity program has been started by a Spiritual and Empowerement teacher who's named Benthino Massaro, it's free and really efficient. This program get you to go to all the process quite easely to Realize your Freedom by achieving the stage of Pure Awareness which is Aware of the infinite ( to attain enlightement ) and guiding your life with the Law Of Manifestation. 

This program basicly gets all the steps done for you so you don't have struggle to get to those stages. Just follow the teachings ! 

I have been tested out this program and it's REALLY powerful and for all the new Spiritual Seekers out there, test it out because you don't have to seek anymore :D.

Have fun with it, you won't be deceived ;) : https://www.trinfinityacademy.com/

Just now, el_duderino said:

wow, bentinho is doing a great job

He's AMAZING ! :D

Truest words spoken

3e6b5a9cf98681e0bae5b50a43f2eeb9.jpg

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

That is a great quote:) There is another course that is worth checking out as well. Its free too haha

Cant self promote will just say dude putting out the course used to be kind of douchy. Dude is me. Dude apologizes.

Edited by Paintballer

1 hour ago, The Universe said:

The Triinfinity program has been started by a Spiritual and Empowerement teacher who's named Benthino Massaro, it's free and really efficient. This program get you to go to all the process quite easely to Realize your Freedom by achieving the stage of Pure Awareness which is Aware of the infinite ( to attain enlightement ) and guiding your life with the Law Of Manifestation. 

Well, thank you, I've just had a glance at it; and my question to you is have you also promoted actualized.org and its benefits on their website too? 

The guy still keeps a website under his own name.. if you teach non-duality, why would you need to do that?

And in the site they say to get familiar with his work "let its magic rub off on you by liking it on facebook"... well if you sell infinity, parallel realities.. and all that 'magical'? stuff I wouldn't market it this way, at all.. It just made me laugh at the irony;

if it didn't occur couple of times on this forum I even wouldn't  have bother myself looking.. but you'll never know, every one of us is in this learning-evolving process..

Teachings might be legit idk, but the smell of the ego is not a fit

Screenshot_20170612-173333_1.jpg

Edited by Sevi

How free are we talking here?  Are there charges for anything (perhaps stuff not included in the free program)?  Not that I'm saying it's bad to charge, just curious.

1 minute ago, Real Eyes said:

How free are we talking here?  Are there charges for anything (perhaps stuff not included in the free program)?  Not that I'm saying it's bad to charge, just curious.

As far as I know, it's entirely free :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

19 hours ago, The Universe said:

I have been tested out this program and it's REALLY powerful and for all the new Spiritual Seekers out there, test it out because you don't have to seek anymore :D.

Great!  So define for me the word "I"?  Thanks :) x

@unknownworld youre not using critical thinking youre just projecting. You made up a whole story in your head about it dude! The whole Guru thing and stuff :D Bentinho himself in a blog post I read some time ago wrote that he doesnt like the Guru position many people project onto him etc. Remember if you project the opposition of something (such as he aint no Guru) its the same story just as projecting he is a Guru and worshiping his ass! (Like me right? Hahaha).

Anywho my man its ok if you dont like Bentinho if he doesnt resonate with you he is not for you and would only slow you down so you better stay away from him! :)

But please dont ruin him for others haha. The fact that he isnt fit for you doesnt mean others cant benefit! :)

Edited by Martin123

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

On 13/06/2017 at 0:06 AM, Sevi said:

Well, thank you, I've just had a glance at it; and my question to you is have you also promoted actualized.org and its benefits on their website too? 

The guy still keeps a website under his own name.. if you teach non-duality, why would you need to do that?

And in the site they say to get familiar with his work "let its magic rub off on you by liking it on facebook"... well if you sell infinity, parallel realities.. and all that 'magical'? stuff I wouldn't market it this way, at all.. It just made me laugh at the irony;

if it didn't occur couple of times on this forum I even wouldn't  have bother myself looking.. but you'll never know, every one of us is in this learning-evolving process..

Teachings might be legit idk, but the smell of the ego is not a fit

Screenshot_20170612-173333_1.jpg

Ahah ! Haven't saw that one coming ! :D Just in love with his teachings who works quickly but damn ! This guy wants profit ! ;)

On 13/06/2017 at 6:13 PM, Telepresent said:

Great!  So define for me the word "I"?  Thanks :) x

I'm just presence for the moment ma' dude ;):)

On 13/06/2017 at 6:05 PM, Real Eyes said:

No charges ! Free all the way ! :)