Stoica Doru

Stop Obsessing Over Your Ego. Love Yourself Instead

10 posts in this topic

It'll help your ego mature and also your higher self, because you are doing a bilateral holy mission - the unconditional and forgiving loving of yourself. 

Obsession comes from fear of unpredictability. Love comes from stillness and safety, which is undefeatable and everlasting. 

Ain't it funny how men think?

They made the bomb, they are extinct.

@Stoica Doru But how do I love myself? I have this deep ingrained loathing of my face and how I act around people

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

@Stoica Doru

3 hours ago, Stoica Doru said:

It'll help your ego mature and also your higher self

Matt Kahn refers to this as 'The next Floor'. 

as

Love yourself is a must. Forgive those who hurt or interfere in your life. Forgivness is key to self love forgive yourself. Talk to your inner child and remind this i forgive you. Tell your ego thank you i needed you all those times in my life but now i must move on i forgive you now let me handle this. Thank your ego for protecting you and ask to move foward. 

This is key to self love an letting go of our ego. I love myself i love all of my selfs i have you to love forever. 

Hey that's a nice thing to say!

@Max_V You simply need to accept yourself fully, along with all of your "flaws". Think how you would treat, let's say, the most beautiful woman who falls in love with you. You take care of her, you respect her, you make sure she has all of her needs met and so forth. Until you haven't accepted your "debilitating" traits, you won't be able to change them accordingly, because acceptance means, above all, understanding on a very profound level. 

Ain't it funny how men think?

They made the bomb, they are extinct.

quote-the-process-of-becoming-who-you-wi

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

12 hours ago, Max_V said:

@Stoica Doru But how do I love myself? I have this deep ingrained loathing of my face and how I act around people

First 

second 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Stoica Doru I look at the ego as the character God is playing. We are all different characters in the movie. We suffer when we don't realize we are God and not the character we are playing. If God wants one character to be miserable they will be, because the character is not as powerful as God controlling it. Playing the character is a lot of fun, that's why God forgets itself. xD

The unborn Lord has many incarnations. BPHS 

@Martin123 Watched the first 5 minutes of the first one. To say it's ok instead of I accept. Very interesting, thanks for listing these two, I will watch them :)

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus