mariustuhut

Is That A Belief Of My Subconcious Mind Or A Normal Reaction ?

7 posts in this topic

When someone tells me i'm worthless( for example my boss) even if he's joking, that provokes me anger and sadness. I'm conscious of that in that specific moment but I can't control my reaction. Well I don't express my self in that moments but it makes me very anxious and sad after that. Is that a belief of my subconscious mind( I am worthless) or it's a normal reaction ?

Or this depends on who makes that statement about you? For example if the statement comes from other people I don't care.

P.S: This channel literally saved my life :)

@mariustuhut That is a reaction that was learned. Think of meditation as a way to let go of being reactive. When someone says something like that to me, I honestly have no personal reaction. I see that they are expressing the way they choose to see things. It has nothing to do with me. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

19 hours ago, mariustuhut said:

Or this depends on who makes that statement about you? For example if the statement comes from other people I don't care.

Even from your dad/mother or someone who has autority in your family ?

What about your friends/wife/girlfriend ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@mariustuhut It's a belief and it makes you feel bad, because you know that it's not true.

Which is a very normal reaction. Who wouldn't feel sad while thinking "I am worthless"? It's not a very happy thought.

If you let go of the belief, you no longer react negatively if someone calls you worthless.

My boss ( maybe because I'm also paranoid sometimes). Maybe 1 or 2 friends still believe this about me. It's because I changed a lot in this last year after I found actualized.org. And some of them still don't want to see the change. But I think depends on who does this statement even if it's a joke. If you asked this question now I remember my dad also said this to me when I had bad grades. So this could be a factor too.