Mondsee

(desperately) Looking For Advice On How To Reject Someone

25 posts in this topic

He laughed, and said he was "of course" thinking about doing something with friends.

I said then we could plan something, and then he never answered again.

FuckingFucking LOOOOLZ

The rejection is real!

Bitch, just say no! Fuck them. I have the same issue, I can relate, low self esteem. 

Next time just say "No,thanks" cold turkey. The best. Having in mind that you don't need anyone. And it's true.

Edited by egoeimai

xD He also could have been sarcastic writing something like "Hahahah lol. Of course I just wanted to meet with friends".

8 minutes ago, Toby said:

xD He also could have been sarcastic writing something like "Hahahah lol. Of course I just wanted to meet with friends".

It was a lie not very well hidden tho. He got rejected and ran like a chicken.?

@Mondsee The "I don't know how to reject people" part. Say it because it might give him a bit of a more holistic understanding of the situation, thus less anger and hurt and more compassion. It's not guaranteed. You want to give him at least a chance of understanding that you aren't a goddess sitting on a pedestal denying a peasant an access to 'the pussy' but a human, an equal, someone who has problems just like him.

You are over thinking this. You barely know this guy so a quick strait up statement he should respect and accept. I normally would go get together have a drink or whatever and say " hey btw I think you may have gotten the wrong impression I'm not interested on dating anyone right now" if he is cool try to be friends if not dont it's gonna be to much drama.